neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby heypanda » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:45 pm

OK, I'm confused. The Encyclopaedia says they are white arts. The CH shop listing says the warning about DA spirits being a responsibility. Which are they?

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Zaman7 wrote:
heypanda wrote:Hi Zaman, thank you so much for understanding. Yes, I feel like I have been cursed for the past three years. Everyone in my family has suddenly not cared about me, it has been scary their change in attitude to me. If it's unbounds causing it then yes, I want them off of me. A strange black/grey coloured spirit visited me a couple of years ago and I thought this witch I knew might have sent it. May I have this woman's name?

I still don't know whether I'm allowed to post the name here but here it goes. The shop's name is TheEmergencyPsychics
Write it in Etsy search bar and you'll find it. Then at Announcement section, you'll find her website with all the services as her Etsy account doesn't include everything due to Etsy's policies. Her name is Ammael.

I'm not sure what will be suitable for your situation so I think you better contact her first to explain your situation. Talk from the heart, this will help her understand your situation better and she's an empath so she'll connect to you strongly.
You'll find the email in About Us page at her website. You can also write to her at Etsy. I suggest both just in case she misses your email.

Ammael can do customized work and sometimes switches between one method to another. Regarding prices - talk to her about it and see if she offers layaway. I used to pay in full as I got each service so I wouldn't know.

It has been a journey with her and you have to be patient. I know you'd want it to all end and retrieve your old life back. Just remain positive, be strong, and trust the process.
I remember the first thing she did was confirming the existing of unbounds and me being haunted. Then she did exorcism which made me feel relieved. But my energy was out of balance and I had the effects of psychic attacks so we started with healing which included a lot of things at that time. And of course protection too.

Talk to Ammael and see what she'll suggest.

Thank you Zaman7, I e-mailed her.

ServantofJustice
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Postby ServantofJustice » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:55 pm

heypanda wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:@heypanda as I said on the other if you saw it or not. Should you be worried about 'unbounds' I highly recommend you try asking the Enochian immortal(s) known as The Powers for help though I have yet any experience with them yet, but it is their job to protect you from harm by unbounds from what I've read/researched. So they would be more dedicated to helping you with that, you should appreciate the ability you have, because everything has its positives.

Do you mean the custom conjuration of the Enochian angels, The Powers? I can see a listing for it. I have been iffy I admit to buying DA spirits because they are a responsibility and I'm not sure if I can handle them or not.

I don't mean that I don't want to, it's not that at all. For instance, I would love a Djinn. But, I don't know about buying a DA spirit, even if custom conjured, if I wouldn't be able to handle them. It's a tough one, because DA spirits would help with protection.

I guess what I'm saying is, I would like advice on how to do it, and advice on what preparation you have to do to keep a DA spirit.
It contradicts because encyclopedia lists them as WA but I guess this would mean they are on the 'lighter' spectrum of 'DA'. Anyway 'DA' does not merely mean 'bad' but means ranging to have the capacity of being able to do both good and bad, you have those ranging from the most light aspects to the most dark aspects of both. That is just a description used universally for DA but may not completely apply in every single aspect, it depends to what degree.

Humans are DA for example, yes I mean them and the reason I recommend them is their purpose are to specifically protect you from those unbounds that would do you harm according to those who have worked with them as said before, I also read the protection they received was pretty good/widespread.

You could also try the 'codeword' listing, and scroll to select "Angel, Enochian, The Powers" for now then get the binding later if you feel more comfortable.

Encyclopedia details on them: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq//index ... artlang=en

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Zaman7 wrote:And yes unbounds have influence on us. I had unbound incubus and succubus and what they did was awful. They feed off of your energy, bring bad luck, they're jealous and possessive so they won't allow anyone near the person. I was so lonely for years and it seemed like everyone hated me including my own family. Everyone was cold and unbothered by my repetitive illness. I was also affected by unbounds attached to close family members.

Unbounds can come when invited but they can come as they please when they sense energies which interest them. I'm a strong empath and because I can sense, they can sense my energies as well.
Of course my brain wasn't comprehending sensing energies and all these stuff, I was not aware nor did I believe in anything. I didn't believe in the paranormal and the existence of spirits despite my upbringing so I was shut out from all of it. There were sparsely random occurrences throughout the years but I brushed them of as sleeping paralyze and hallucinations. So when I acknowledged the existence of spirits and my brain followed what my spirit and senses have been doing for years, things got worse.

Also, extreme sadness, fear, anxiety, depression can lower the energy and put a person in a low vibration which leave them an easy prey to unbounds.

There are "good" unbounds but they don't cause harm. They don't leave even if you tell them to, their energies can make you stay awake for hours, the head pressure is unbearable but they don't harm you. They want to deliver a message or come because they want to be with you or fulfill a role or they're ancestors but they don't attack or drain energies.
I'm protected but if I happen to sense unusual energies or I'm outside and can sense some spirits are present; I don't give it too much thought. I remain calm and continue what I was doing. I don't want to feed them with my energies by being fearful and anxious. It took a lot to learn this though lol

That's interesting about your experience with unbounds. It sounds like they really manipulated you and your environment, that's awful. I'm glad you're protected now. :) I didn't realise healing could take so long. When did you start to get rid of the unbounds? May I also ask what you did to protect yourself, was it that same seller?

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:07 pm

heypanda wrote:
Do you mean the custom conjuration of the Enochian angels, The Powers? I can see a listing for it. I have been iffy I admit to buying DA spirits because they are a responsibility and I'm not sure if I can handle them or not.

I don't mean that I don't want to, it's not that at all. For instance, I would love a Djinn. But, I don't know about buying a DA spirit, even if custom conjured, if I wouldn't be able to handle them. It's a tough one, because DA spirits would help with protection.

I guess what I'm saying is, I would like advice on how to do it, and advice on what preparation you have to do to keep a DA spirit.

They are white arts 1ey

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

If you are wanting to dip your toe in to far arts but too nervous...why not try a gargoyle, they are lighter dark arts and are even listed in the kids section for any children that want to try a dark arts...also you could try a monster under the bed spirit,they are also dark arts but very light dark arts. They are for children but I myself have one (I just put in the more section i wanted one willing to look after an adult)...its a protection spirit that will chase away unbounds and even scare away black arts, and gargoyles are very good for protection too...maybe you would feel comfortable with them?

Remember that when you order a dark arts spirit you can put in the notes that you want it conjuring very very light dark arts and if you have any specifics..e.g one who is good at protection, or one who is good at keeping unbounds away...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:48 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
heypanda wrote:Do you mean the custom conjuration of the Enochian angels, The Powers? I can see a listing for it. I have been iffy I admit to buying DA spirits because they are a responsibility and I'm not sure if I can handle them or not.

They are white arts 1ey

Mmm not exactly : /
If we see the listing in the store, they're listed as DA:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... OWERS.html

As well, there's this explanation for Enochian Gabriel:
post572353.html#p572362

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:18 pm

darkwing wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
heypanda wrote:Do you mean the custom conjuration of the Enochian angels, The Powers? I can see a listing for it. I have been iffy I admit to buying DA spirits because they are a responsibility and I'm not sure if I can handle them or not.

They are white arts 1ey

Mmm not exactly : /

post572353.html#p572362

I wonder why the store lists them as DA and the encyclopedia lists them as WA? 1hd

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:21 pm

darkwing wrote:Mmm not exactly : /

post572353.html#p572362

Whoa, thanks. Her experiences with angels sound scary. Though she's private about her experience and I respect that, I am curious as to what sort of thing would make them do that. It was an interesting read.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:29 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:If you are wanting to dip your toe in to far arts but too nervous...why not try a gargoyle, they are lighter dark arts and are even listed in the kids section for any children that want to try a dark arts...also you could try a monster under the bed spirit,they are also dark arts but very light dark arts. They are for children but I myself have one (I just put in the more section i wanted one willing to look after an adult)...its a protection spirit that will chase away unbounds and even scare away black arts, and gargoyles are very good for protection too...maybe you would feel comfortable with them?

Remember that when you order a dark arts spirit you can put in the notes that you want it conjuring very very light dark arts and if you have any specifics..e.g one who is good at protection, or one who is good at keeping unbounds away...

I suppose I could put that I wanted a DA spirit they thought I could handle and that was good at keeping unbounds away. I have seen people write reviews of their custom conjurations being darker and they got along with them.

With my angel, I heard two knocks last night on this object then saw on that object a face form. I found it a little creepy TBH. It was a plain face, almost mask like. It could have been a trickster I suppose. It happened twice, the face thing. The face formed when I asked my angel to prove to me the knocks were him. The reflection was sort of cloudy and formed a face, quite obviously. Weird, that has never happened to me before.

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:21 pm

heypanda wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:If you are wanting to dip your toe in to far arts but too nervous...why not try a gargoyle, they are lighter dark arts and are even listed in the kids section for any children that want to try a dark arts...also you could try a monster under the bed spirit,they are also dark arts but very light dark arts. They are for children but I myself have one (I just put in the more section i wanted one willing to look after an adult)...its a protection spirit that will chase away unbounds and even scare away black arts, and gargoyles are very good for protection too...maybe you would feel comfortable with them?

I suppose I could put that I wanted a DA spirit they thought I could handle and that was good at keeping unbounds away. I have seen people write reviews of their custom conjurations being darker and they got along with them.

With my angel, I heard two knocks last night on this object then saw on that object a face form. I found it a little creepy TBH. It was a plain face, almost mask like. It could have been a trickster I suppose. It happened twice, the face thing. The face formed when I asked my angel to prove to me the knocks were him. The reflection was sort of cloudy and formed a face, quite obviously. Weird, that has never happened to me before.

Have things with the unbound settled down?

Return to “What Went Wrong?”