new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

So the story continues....
Lol! Okay so yesterday I was checking my email because I put in the order for my gnome T's wife and two children, and there were a couple of Creepy Hollows emails in! First one's the newsletter.. cool! Second message was to inform me of another order for my friend's daughter's birthday, okay! The third email is from dear miss Juno with a full description of each gnome family member of my gnome T! They are in the mail and on the way!! My husband and I are super excited, so we spend the rest of the day after work making sure that their space is ready for them and talking about them and such.Wait! It gets better!
So my husband and I are laying in bed, getting ready to go to sleep,( it's around midnight and it's a really quiet and peaceful night.) We have no neighbors to the right of us and the lady who lives on the left is over eighty years old so it's not a noisy environment in general, and tonight is no exception.
Anyways, so we're lying there and we can hear this faint bubbly music, so my husband asks me if I left the TV on.. I was wondering the same thing! He gets back from checking, and says it's off of course. It's not like us to waste electricity! My husband gets settled in again and after a few minutes we hear that bubbly whimsical music again! Cory mumbled something about the big drum sounds.. and it hits me! It's the gnomes! They're banging on the their Ohm drum, making music,and celebrating! That's gnome music we're hearing! Man, they sure know how to party! We just layed there listening to the amazing gnome music until we fell asleep! Best lullaby ever!
What's even more amazing is that they're vessels aren't even here in my home yet! They're all still in the mail! The gnomes are really blowing my mind in the best way! I adore them,and I thank Creepy Hollows for bringing these beautiful beings into my life! They are very much loved and appreciated, and a marvelous addition to our spirit family! Gnomes rock! LOL!

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Such a lovelly story A.Mason, thanks you for sharing! <3

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”