Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I currently have 9 spirits and i've recently spent all day doing tarot readings for each spirit individually... there are about 2 or 3 who are feeling a little kicked to the curb and dont feel as though they get enough attention. I want to ask how people with large spirit families (like 20 upwards) go about giving each spirit in their family the time they need with their keeper? I wouldn't pass any on to new keepers unless they wanted me to, but how do you keep everyone happy? The spirits who manifest more are the dark arts spirits and the ones who feel a little left out are the white arts and one DA. Theyve suggested to me that I work on a schedule, but i'm finding it slightly difficult to get that schedule right. I've taken their advice also to add a dream journal and that has helped somewhat to show who is contacting and hanging around me more. 2dz

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:So, I currently have 9 spirits and i've recently spent all day doing tarot readings for each spirit individually... there are about 2 or 3 who are feeling a little kicked to the curb and dont feel as though they get enough attention. I want to ask how people with large spirit families (like 20 upwards) go about giving each spirit in their family the time they need with their keeper? I wouldn't pass any on to new keepers unless they wanted me to, but how do you keep everyone happy? The spirits who manifest more are the dark arts spirits and the ones who feel a little left out are the white arts and one DA. Theyve suggested to me that I work on a schedule, but i'm finding it slightly difficult to get that schedule right. I've taken their advice also to add a dream journal and that has helped somewhat to show who is contacting and hanging around me more. 2dz
Theres many ways to give your spirits attention...assign an hour or two of the day to each of your spirits...so that during that hour it is all about them, and just them you focus on...then after each spirit has had their hour the rest of the day can be for the group as a whole....

Or you can assign each spirit a day of the week and they get your attention for the whole day...

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

Eh... it will be quite difficult for me... I got more than a "bunch"

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I used to be concerened about this, too, but you'll notice that the spirits, who want to spend more time with you, "smuggle" themselves more often into your thoughts than usual.
I'm at 34+ spirits and entities atm and there's only a handful, which spend (almost) every day with me together. The others live their own [after]lives: visiting friends, exploring the world, hanging out with others in the family.
I had to understand that I'm not necessarily the midpoint of the family. Spirits and entities come and go as they please, to meet with each other or just enjoying the sun in summer (my dragons f.e.), because they know that my place is an assembly point for spirits of all kind. (I allow unbounds as long as they follow the house rules)
Sometimes they like to speak with me to exchange their thoughts or stories, before they carry on and drop by later or when I call out for them.
i would say: don't worry to much about this. Greet them, when you get up in the morning and say good night in the evening and you'll be fine <3

But when you're already on the point, where the spirits tell you, that they want to spend more time with you, take two days per spirit and spend the whole day together. Invite them to join you, while you work or while you're in school.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Cat. Will try later.

The only thing I can do now is to design and buy a realm for them to relax a bit. (Since they helped me out during Project: Story Coloring Book).

But also other concern popped up recently that I decided to make that realm as a panic room for their safety.

Few days ago, I sense an unknown thought of a voice told me to stay away from my companions, some even told me to do something harmful to them (probably not toward spirit, but I am concerned for my servitor and entity ladies). Hence I told my companions to move into the realm once finished, and I asked the maker of the realm to make it like a safe haven.

While I am still rooting out the source of these voice, I also asked my companion who already have their own realm to restrict my entrance (a preventative method to ensure stability of their realm).

But so far, no luck on finding the source of those insidious voice.

Thecrazyrambler12345
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sprite
My magical/paranormal name...: Ophis

Hello I have a grand family for about a year now and because of my first communication i was instituted.
There are some I can hear and it has only increased. Now I have a contract with a arch demon who works directly under lucifer. I want them to have a safe realm as said above. Is there some way I can find a out how to make it. Espechialy for the arch demon, my commader.

I have taken the time to write all the names down. it`s over 40. I also want some advice on how to get the pesky ones to leave me alone. I had some powerful events happen in my life and one of them is the person who came to visit me in my dreams and said I was a angel of flight and she was my mother. There was a stag present and I think it represents dimensional travel and the fairy realm. I can travel dimensions but Always get sucked into the nasty ones. Soo this site is a way for me to become stronger.

Any tips from some nice people?

Obsydian
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

Thank you for starting this thread, as I am having some small issues since my family grew so big.
At first there was no problem, but then I had a small period of becoming overwhelmed and then fell into a fallow period where I can't feel or contact anybody at all. It's making me concerned, but I know I'll escape this funk in time.

In the meantime, i can listen to all these great ideas. :)

I am a Cat surrounded by Dragons
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Obsydian wrote:Thank you for starting this thread, as I am having some small issues since my family grew so big.
At first there was no problem, but then I had a small period of becoming overwhelmed and then fell into a fallow period where I can't feel or contact anybody at all. It's making me concerned, but I know I'll escape this funk in time.

In the meantime, i can listen to all these great ideas. :)
Larger the family, the more difficult it become to manage. Hence we all need to work hard if we intend to keep this family together.

I admit that my road is rocky and bumpy as heck, but eventually it comes around.

but what happened recently is just too difficult to bear, my companions offer help, but my fist instinct is to preserve them. so I refuse. You can immediately felt the drop in their mood after I said so.

anyway. good luck with your family, and hope you got smoother road ahead than me

Alexius

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Oh, what I didn't mention, because I thought that everyone would do this...
Take one or more spirits you trust the most and give them the task to manage your family, or to keep peace in your own rows :) this helps really alot.

And yes, you can make own realms yourself, but it needs alot of concentration and visualisation. Basically it's: getting into a deep meditative state, imagine a door to a new, astral place, open the door. If it's pure black behind it, you did it. You can do some terraforming, letting plants grow, building stuff etc.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thecrazyrambler12345 wrote: I want them to have a safe realm as said above. Is there some way I can find a out how to make it. Espechialy for the arch demon, my commader.
You can try creating the realm, as cats said.
Or you can ask sellers/conjurers who offer this service, you can find them in the Seller section : )
Thecrazyrambler12345 wrote: I have taken the time to write all the names down. it`s over 40. I also want some advice on how to get the pesky ones to leave me alone.
From which conjurers did you receive their bindings? You might want to consult with the original conjurer as well on how to handle them.
And how's your house rules' term?

Alexius1989 wrote: Larger the family, the more difficult it become to manage. Hence we all need to work hard if we intend to keep this family together.
Again, as cats said, you can assign some of them as the leader or manager. Or ask something like CH's master spirit to help you:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html

: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”