I got a custom incubus then I saw something scary about them HELP!!!

Micky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

So l recently purchased an incubus I don't really know much besides what I read I looked for incubus Demon on YouTube and they were all scary stories and all those things one girl which I won't call her out said "I told my incubus to stop he did then I saw someone in a chair then I was on top of him having sex but it wasn't me they want you to think your in control but it's them who are in control" that really scared me I don't want that to happen to me I really hope not I just hope someone in this forum can help me find some answers I love DA spirits and I feel as if I could have a wonderful relationship with this incubus so can someone please explain why this person would say that I just hope it's all lies well thank you bye blessings Micky-chan 1ht

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I personally don't think much about these little "horror stories". Most of them turn out to be made up for attention~ and looking for valuable information in youtube isn't a good idea.
You won't have problems to be controlled by your incubus if he's bound. Because a binding consists of more than just the binding itself, it also consists safety precautions, so your companion can't harm you and can't be harmed.

But if you want to go deeper than "light" DA, I would recommand you getting more "self-assured". The moment you're scared of something like the stories of others, you draw negative beings towards you. : / Always remember: your path isn't their path and the other way round :)

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I've yet too hear or see a bad incubus I have a few from sellers that claim them too be black arts ones but no don't worry yourself them make great companions and as the person above said there bindings have safety measures built into them so u won't get any nasty supprises if u use a good cunjurer. But if there's any cunjurers out there who can get any truly nasty ones feel free too get in touch

spirits lots
Micky
new here
new here

Thank you so much I feel so reassured I am sure I will grow to love my incubus as much as I love my other DA spirits❤️

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmmh..

Not all incubi are demon/demonic, but you need to confirm this with the seller/conjurer at first. Not only hearing the calling, you also need to research the spirit/entity's race info, background, etc first before deciding to ask for the binding. If you get scared from some horror stories or lore, that race might not be for you, at least for now.

And overall, protection and cleansing is important . For DA spirits, establishing house rules might be beneficial : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

So far the incubus I got from CH and LilithTT is my awesome company <3

If this is your first time getting an incubus, then better to read all people experience here about Ubis(succubus/incubus). Read all the precaution so you are ready

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

If you question how safe it is to own a binding of a particular spirit, remember ch won't sell anything that will cause you harm directly.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Micky
new here
new here

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:If you question how safe it is to own a binding of a particular spirit, remember ch won't sell anything that will cause you harm directly.
Thanks I know I'm going to be safe and welcome this spirit into my home 1h

Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Micky wrote:So l recently purchased an incubus I don't really know much besides what I read I looked for incubus Demon on YouTube and they were all scary stories and all those things one girl which I won't call her out said "I told my incubus to stop he did then I saw someone in a chair then I was on top of him having sex but it wasn't me they want you to think your in control but it's them who are in control" that really scared me I don't want that to happen to me I really hope not I just hope someone in this forum can help me find some answers I love DA spirits and I feel as if I could have a wonderful relationship with this incubus so can someone please explain why this person would say that I just hope it's all lies well thank you bye blessings Micky-chan 1ht
But you want to be a demon. 2wk I'm just joking.

Micky
new here
new here

Athánatos wrote:
Micky wrote:So l recently purchased an incubus I don't really know much besides what I read I looked for incubus Demon on YouTube and they were all scary stories and all those things one girl which I won't call her out said "I told my incubus to stop he did then I saw someone in a chair then I was on top of him having sex but it wasn't me they want you to think your in control but it's them who are in control" that really scared me I don't want that to happen to me I really hope not I just hope someone in this forum can help me find some answers I love DA spirits and I feel as if I could have a wonderful relationship with this incubus so can someone please explain why this person would say that I just hope it's all lies well thank you bye blessings Micky-chan 1ht
But you want to be a demon. 2wk I'm just joking.
I didn't specify what kind of demon!!! LOL 2wk

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”