Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

I'm getting these sanguine vampire adze brother and sister I won't share their names because I consider that intimate between companions but anyway I looked up some things on them and they sound okay but somewhat dangerous they can do physical and mental damage to a person I asked Lilith (Liliths treasure tavern) and she said they were safe that's a good thing to know well I least that stopped me from worrying so then Do you have any advice on Adze Vampires if you do please tell me it would be greatly appreciated
Blessings, Micky 1ht 1h <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo, about sharing the name, you can always share their initial or nickname or something like that : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Micky
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

darkwing wrote:Oo, about sharing the name, you can always share their initial or nickname or something like that : )

They're intial both start with the letter A but AD and AN (AD for the female and AN for the male)

Return to “Vampire”