active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ok, that happenned this January...

I was coming back from the center town, it was more or less 6 PM, and this streets was surprinsigly calm for such a hours...

Then i saw a old chinese guy, and he also saw me, he have begin to walk very very fast, and always looking behind him. I was like 50 meters way from him, yet i knew he was walking fast because of me.

At one moment, he have nearlly "hide" himself beetween two buildings, and i knew he did it because he wanted me to pass...I have found it so strange,
Than i asked my red dragon, "B" what is going on?

He answered telepathically: "he is watching at us"
I said: excuse me?!?
Give me a signal that what you are telling me is right. Then my dragon made energy circles in my right hand to say "YEAS"
Holly Molly, the guy was afraid because he saw my dragon and probabilly another bunch of spirits and entities all around me, and that was the reason he was hiding on those buildings waiting for me to pass... :lol:

Once i crossed him, i did a last glance to see what he was doing, he was still watching at us, with a afraid expression in his face, i said to my guys to not freack him out anymore and live him alone,haha!

BUT, i felt so jealous of this guy, gosh, i would give anything to see what he saw, *sigh*
After at home, i asked my tarot cards if that was true, and my cards and vamp hubby confirmed again he definitely saw all of them as clear as day!^^

After hat, i looked to find this old guy, have never find him again...
Have asked the cards if i saw a ghost, they where negative about that...
Now i moved from my old home, and i think i will never cross his path again, anyway, that was really a interesting experience! 2hp

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

sounds like a very interesting meeting! I would've greet him and look how he reacts :,D
But sometimes I'm really jealous of these people, too ,_, But I think I would be overwhelmed by all the unbound spirits. I would give anything to be able to activate and deactivate such ability by will...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
User470
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:Oo reminds me of this story:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic59961.html
That was a fun to read, thank you Darwing!^^

User470
active contributor
active contributor

cats_and_spirits wrote:sounds like a very interesting meeting! I would've greet him and look how he reacts :,D
But sometimes I'm really jealous of these people, too ,_, But I think I would be overwhelmed by all the unbound spirits. I would give anything to be able to activate and deactivate such ability by will...
Haha, i think he would get a heart attack,lol!
Yes me too, i have read many people who can open and close this gift at will, so it is pretty possible!^^

My grand mother and also my mother have saw many paranormal manifestations clear as day, i wish i could tap in the gifts of my ancestors and family to open blast my third eye once and for all,hehe!

I see things with my eyes closed, and it looks like someone who is taking several pictures with flashes in a row, that is already nice but i feel greedy and i want more,lol!

Well i would be very annoyed to see ugly nasty unbounds around, but in the end, i prefer to see then to not see anything at all!^^

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Chouki wrote:
Well i would be very annoyed to see ugly nasty unbounds around, but in the end, i prefer to see then to not see anything at all!^^
dito. I'm happy when I see shades behind closed eyes, when I'm relaxed, but I would be even more happy to see shades with my eyes open and "not focused" :D

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
Chouki wrote:
dito. I'm happy when I see shades behind closed eyes, when I'm relaxed, but I would be even more happy to see shades with my eyes open and "not focused" :D
What are shades? 1ey

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:
Chouki wrote:
What are shades? 1ey
When I say shades I mean "shadow"-ish things behind closed eyes. I see the contours of something, sometimes the deeper shadows of their features only one-or two colored (it's mostly grey with a bit of blue, yellow, red or green) When I have a good day, I see sharp contours (like you turn up the contrast of a picture) and some bad days, I just see blurry mish-mash.

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac: