You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i need to buy something for astravel travel. is it cool to astral travel?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

of course it's cool, but my problem is...I don't know where to begin, because there's soooo much to explore. (my bestial demon wants to take me into the lower realms next time...because I was asking about some Dark Soul'ish surroundings :c)
I have some AP spells and because I got so many "upgrades" to my spirit and astral body the last year, I'm not sure which one is the one, who helps me improving my abilities (but I tend to say it's Kelis Full Psychic Upgrade, which let me finally see shapes behind my closed eyes, when I AP, instead of pure darkness+ some random colors)
Maybe the Lazy Orb or Dynamic Discovery Orb is something for you. I have both and they help me out pretty well.
On my nightstand I have the "Astral Play"- freebie from CH to be able to switch easier from body to body.
I only have two other Astral-Spells, which are:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ASTRAL-P ... ON-PD.html
and
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ASTRAL-AMULET.html

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:of course it's cool, but my problem is...I don't know where to begin, because there's soooo much to explore. (my bestial demon wants to take me into the lower realms next time...because I was asking about some Dark Soul'ish surroundings :c)
I have some AP spells and because I got so many "upgrades" to my spirit and astral body the last year, I'm not sure which one is the one, who helps me improving my abilities (but I tend to say it's Kelis Full Psychic Upgrade, which let me finally see shapes behind my closed eyes, when I AP, instead of pure darkness+ some random colors)
Maybe the Lazy Orb or Dynamic Discovery Orb is something for you. I have both and they help me out pretty well.
On my nightstand I have the "Astral Play"- freebie from CH to be able to switch easier from body to body.
and
Wow u got Full Psychic Upgrade from Kelis??? I'm saving up from now to buy that one but I still need some reviews xD So can you tell me about all the things that you experienced just right after the service was done?? I'm really curious hehe ><

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

haha. i was trying to figure this out yesterday! will be following this thread

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I mean do you think being in a different realm would be cool xD ? It's great honestly. But always better when your with your companions. Because then you won't have to worry about the dangers and yes there are dangers when traveling. I dislike when people don't mention them but as long as you don't go by yourself your fine in my opinion. It takes some getting used to once your there, the feel, how it looks the things you see and feel and hear. All depends on where you go though. But it's deffinetly fun and always exciting. I say read up about it on the forum and then have fun once you get there : ) happy travels xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

can you get lost while astral traveling?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:can you get lost while astral traveling?
Mm that's very unlikely : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Aditya19 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:of course it's cool, but my problem is...I don't know where to begin, because there's soooo much to explore. (my bestial demon wants to take me into the lower realms next time...because I was asking about some Dark Soul'ish surroundings :c)
and
Wow u got Full Psychic Upgrade from Kelis??? I'm saving up from now to buy that one but I still need some reviews xD So can you tell me about all the things that you experienced just right after the service was done?? I'm really curious hehe ><
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p706632

here you are :3 I'm always happy to share experiences with others (mostly because I like to read their review, too :D)
I can add that my visuals in the astral has gotten alot better in regards of my minds eye and I start to see shapes, when I AP behind closes eyes, while I see nothing before. I see this already as big step forward :)

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Ah wow *_* Amusing, thank you so much!!!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:can you get lost while astral traveling?
It's possible you may even find yourself.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”