I'm still wondering how Servitors can be brought over to the physical realm.(Meaning Earth)..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmh...

Another related thread would be this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p636679
And yes, I did a rough calculation with E=mc2 there : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

If we're talking about a short-time manifestation, just for them to drop by and say hello, I would be in :3
I still doubt that it's possible, but I would be willingly change my mind if more than one person says that it's possible (oh and I would try it for myself, of course... but there're still alot of questions, like... "where to start?").
Like: would it be enought to create a "mega energy generator" over the span of years to get enough energy to make manifestations possible? I mean... even an old atomic bomb, like the Fat Man, would be very hard to reach energy- wise.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote: Like: would it be enought to create a "mega energy generator" over the span of years to get enough energy to make manifestations possible? I mean... even an old atomic bomb, like the Fat Man, would be very hard to reach energy- wise.
Mm, the problem is the law of physics in this realm. It is not as simple as just saying E=mc2, unfortunately : /

Before manifesting physical body, as in flesh and bone or other materials, one example from another thread is light. Unlike other physical energy (heat, electricity, etc.), light might be the closest one to be conversible to matter.

One should try manifesting light in physical realm (not astral or spiritual) using only metaphysical energy (qi, aura, astral, etc) without any medium (lamp bulb, candle, etc), just hanging in the air. The manifested light should be comparable to lamp, observable by anyone, recordable, repeatable, and measurable.

In here, the goal is not using metaphysical energy to influence the physical realm, but directly translating/manifesting it in this realm, thus not related to ghost radar or similar devices. If this is possible, then the gathered and measured data can be used for further experiments, possibly leading to manifesting flesh and bone or other material : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just creating one of his deity-level Alphas cost him a physical price, in terms of health. The thread mentioning this is relatively recent.

I hate to imagine the physical cost of what you're suggesting. If I had the ability to port astral beings into the physical realm, and I had to pay a serious physical price to do so, one of two things would happen. Either I would either refuse to do it (nor would I even let on that I had such knowledge), or I would charge enough money to cover ALL the medical aftercare, plus enough extra to be set for life, because knowledge on that level would DESERVE compensation that significant.

Take my advice and visit THEIR realm. Make life easier on yourself and your wallet.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Likes2Read wrote:
Take my advice and visit THEIR realm. Make life easier on yourself and your wallet.
And you can have alot more fun over there than here. Here I can't suddenly change forms or fly throught the air :D

and thank you Darkwing for the explanation. I read it yesterday already, but didn't know what to answer D: My opinions is now, after you wrote that you have to create light out of nothing, that physical manifestation is for one person alone impossible. Maybe a big group of skilled energyworker can do this, but creating a shining light out of nothing is...almost impossible in terms of physical laws.
You have to accelerate atoms with your mind so quickly that they rub against each other and starting to glow...so you would go over heat-energy to the light.
I, personally would rather put the energy I would have to use for this, into my AP training :c

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:... but creating a shining light out of nothing is...almost impossible in terms of physical laws.
Yep : /

And even this:
cats_and_spirits wrote:You have to accelerate atoms with your mind so quickly that they rub against each other and starting to glow...so you would go over heat-energy to the light.
is not out of nothing, as there still is a medium, which is the atoms : /

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote: Like: would it be enought to create a "mega energy generator" over the span of years to get enough energy to make manifestations possible? I mean... even an old atomic bomb, like the Fat Man, would be very hard to reach energy- wise.
Mm, the problem is the law of physics in this realm. It is not as simple as just saying E=mc2, unfortunately : /

Before manifesting physical body, as in flesh and bone or other materials, one example from another thread is light. Unlike other physical energy (heat, electricity, etc.), light might be the closest one to be conversible to matter.

One should try manifesting light in physical realm (not astral or spiritual) using only metaphysical energy (qi, aura, astral, etc) without any medium (lamp bulb, candle, etc), just hanging in the air. The manifested light should be comparable to lamp, observable by anyone, recordable, repeatable, and measurable.

In here, the goal is not using metaphysical energy to influence the physical realm, but directly translating/manifesting it in this realm, thus not related to ghost radar or similar devices. If this is possible, then the gathered and measured data can be used for further experiments, possibly leading to manifesting flesh and bone or other material : )
I might have seen something like that in my room a few years ago.Don't know if it was related to my third eye or not but for a split second a bright light with a human form showed up like in this picturehttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 14a478.jpgright in front of me with my physical eyes during the middle of the day with lights on.If that was a manifestation on the lines of what your discribing as a way to make servitors physical then they may be able to do it themselves.Then again I don't know if that light would have bin a servitor,entity,or spirit sence it was before spirit keeping was in my vocabulary.

blessed be

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote: I might have seen something like that in my room a few years ago.Don't know if it was related to my third eye or not but for a split second a bright light with a human form showed up like in this picturehttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 14a478.jpgright in front of me with my physical eyes during the middle of the day with lights on.If that was a manifestation on the lines of what your discribing as a way to make servitors physical then they may be able to do it themselves.Then again I don't know if that light would have bin a servitor,entity,or spirit sence it was before spirit keeping was in my vocabulary.
Ok, then what you need next is to repeat this manifestation several times, invite people who haven't activated their third eyes to observe this manifestation, as well as record and measure it using proper devices : )

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

You've all given some thoughtful ideas, but I'm still trying to think to myself, how can DLM pull this off?

I've made prayers to God that he will be able to, and I've also asked my Brownwyn Angel to help him in this matter. If there is one thing to say at this point, anything's possible at this stage.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Who said that DLM made spirits manifest? X_X
I think your expectations are a bit too high : / It's very unlikely spirits will manifest in HD full color, full body. It would take alot of energy for them, even if they just appear as shape or orb.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”