I'm still wondering how Servitors can be brought over to the physical realm.(Meaning Earth)..

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Who said that DLM made spirits manifest? X_X
I think your expectations are a bit too high : / It's very unlikely spirits will manifest in HD full color, full body. It would take alot of energy for them, even if they just appear as shape or orb.
Maybe. But I was talking about Servitors, not Spirits.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
I think your expectations are a bit too high : / It's very unlikely spirits will manifest in HD full color, full body. It would take alot of energy for them, even if they just appear as shape or orb.
Energywise almost the same. With the only difference in servitors being artificial. Servitors would need a ton of energy to manifest fully, too.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Energywise almost the same. With the only difference in servitors being artificial. Servitors would need a ton of energy to manifest fully, too.
Yeah. It's just how much energy will they need to manifest fully?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yeah. It's just how much energy will they need to manifest fully?
If we assume E=mc2 is the applicable model, then since Morrigan Aensland is 58kg, the energy would be 5.21 exajoule.

It's roughly 62,320 times stronger than the atomic bomb dropped in Nagasaki during WW2 : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

darkwing wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yeah. It's just how much energy will they need to manifest fully?
If we assume E=mc2 is the applicable model, then since Morrigan Aensland is 58kg, the energy would be 5.21 exajoule.

It's roughly 62,320 times stronger than the atomic bomb dropped in Nagasaki during WW2 : )
+ this calculation is just for a pure "one time" manifestation. To manifest her permanently...let's just say it's impossible.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote: + this calculation is just for a pure "one time" manifestation. To manifest her permanently...let's just say it's impossible.
Yep, it is still the energy, not yet turning it into matter i.e. flesh and bones or other materials : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote: + this calculation is just for a pure "one time" manifestation. To manifest her permanently...let's just say it's impossible.
Yep, it is still the energy, not yet turning it into matter i.e. flesh and bones or other materials : /
Perhaps.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Looking at how the talk is going I thought about this video and thinking about it may explain just how much of a problem making things non-physical into physical would be but also what that may cause as a side effect and considering this relats to a flesh and blood creature(even if its fictional) to a flesh and blood creature and not starting with a spirit essenshaly what this describes(starts the main point of the conversation at 6:00)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOzMUw6owe0plus what darkwing said,then making any servitor flesh and blood may be really bad to do sence you may get the same amount of destruction if you try making the manifestation in any means quick if anyone is even capable for that matter. Manifesting for a little bit as light,improbable,manifesting permenintly as flesh and blood,probabley should stay imposable and leave it at that considering.Just thought I throw the thought out there.Also if that is from a quick stand point how would it look from a slow standpoint using your own energy.

blessed be

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Besides, who says they'd even WANT to migrate from the astral into the physical? They'd give up a lot of abilities if they had to transition into a physical body and abide by our laws of physics. In the astral, they can shape-shift, time-shift, safely go places that'd kill a physical body outright, fly, swim underwater, visit any planet... need I go on? Why relinquish all that for a frail body that will age, is stuck in a linear space-time continuum, and needs physical resources like food, water, shelter, and money to survive? In what way is that a good deal to make?

Also, did you ever see the movie City of Angels? We're about to go into spoiler territory here: what if someone were to transition into a physical body to be with someone who is a native of this realm, and then the person they transformed themselves for... dies unexpectedly? They'd be left as a stranger in a strange realm, with their whole reason for being here gone, until they themselves died.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Likes2Read wrote:Besides, who says they'd even WANT to migrate from the astral into the physical? They'd give up a lot of abilities if they had to transition into a physical body and abide by our laws of physics. In the astral, they can shape-shift, time-shift, safely go places that'd kill a physical body outright, fly, swim underwater, visit any planet... need I go on? Why relinquish all that for a frail body that will age, is stuck in a linear space-time continuum, and needs physical resources like food, water, shelter, and money to survive? In what way is that a good deal to make?

Also, did you ever see the movie City of Angels? We're about to go into spoiler territory here: what if someone were to transition into a physical body to be with someone who is a native of this realm, and then the person they transformed themselves for... dies unexpectedly? They'd be left as a stranger in a strange realm, with their whole reason for being here gone, until they themselves died.
That's a good point now that you menchen it(even though I find it anoying and stuped that money is put in that line up but thats just me)legion showed that with michael even though it wasn't said that way and I know this version of jack frost if anyone knows it(can't find the actual sceans from it,only the opening)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSqaWf3Xcz4shows this when he wanted to be with someone and gave up his powers to be seen and to be able to interact with her but when shes kidnaped by someone and trys to save her hes unable to do so until he returns back to his original form.Guess they would be rendered to physical limitation sort of like in the fullmetal alchemist movie the conqueror of shamballa where edward couldn't use alchemy because the world he wound up in but his brother could in their origanal world because it had slightly diffrent laws even if they were essenshaly the same.

blessed be

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”