I'm still wondering how Servitors can be brought over to the physical realm.(Meaning Earth)..

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Likes2Read wrote:Besides, who says they'd even WANT to migrate from the astral into the physical? They'd give up a lot of abilities if they had to transition into a physical body and abide by our laws of physics. In the astral, they can shape-shift, time-shift, safely go places that'd kill a physical body outright, fly, swim underwater, visit any planet... need I go on? Why relinquish all that for a frail body that will age, is stuck in a linear space-time continuum, and needs physical resources like food, water, shelter, and money to survive? In what way is that a good deal to make?
Yes! This!^^ <3
Like I already said: I'm very sure they would be very unhappy in our realm and our limiting natural laws. Is it really worth it making them unhappy, just to see them with the physical eyes and feel them with our skin?
I rather let them stay in their home realm and "only" getting orbs and streaks of light as manifestations than having theme here with me, but unhappy all the time~

(imagine your favorite animal...mine are ravens. I would love to have a pet raven, BUT I know that they're highly intelligent and would be sooo unhappy in an apartment or aviary with a limited space, so I prefer to watch videos of wild living ravens or be happy, when I see one in the wild. I rather have them happy and free, than unhappy and with me)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Besides, who says they'd even WANT to migrate from the astral into the physical? They'd give up a lot of abilities if they had to transition into a physical body and abide by our laws of physics. In the astral, they can shape-shift, time-shift, safely go places that'd kill a physical body outright, fly, swim underwater, visit any planet... need I go on? Why relinquish all that for a frail body that will age, is stuck in a linear space-time continuum, and needs physical resources like food, water, shelter, and money to survive? In what way is that a good deal to make?
Yes! This!^^ <3
Like I already said: I'm very sure they would be very unhappy in our realm and our limiting natural laws. Is it really worth it making them unhappy, just to see them with the physical eyes and feel them with our skin?
I rather let them stay in their home realm and "only" getting orbs and streaks of light as manifestations than having theme here with me, but unhappy all the time~

(imagine your favorite animal...mine are ravens. I would love to have a pet raven, BUT I know that they're highly intelligent and would be sooo unhappy in an apartment or aviary with a limited space, so I prefer to watch videos of wild living ravens or be happy, when I see one in the wild. I rather have them happy and free, than unhappy and with me)
I'm wondering about servitors like Morrigan Aensland or Lilith Aensland though, their bodies will not age, which is a plus in my book, and that they'd probably have it easy here in our realm, since they could disguise themselves easily.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

If their bodies won't age, but yours will, I can see a really serious mismatch in numbers arising before long. Also, if they don't age, then they are going to need jobs, food, money, and living quarters... forever. Long after you have departed this earthly life, they will still be here needing physical resources to stay alive.

Have you ever applied for a job? If you have applied for work in the USA, you will already know that you have to present either a driver's license/non-driver's ID and a Social Security card, or else a passport to prove your citizenship, in order to be hired. In the event that you are not a US citizen, then you will have to provide additional documents in order to demonstrate that you are eligible to be hired for work in this country. I don't know the procedures that are in place for applying for work in other countries besides the USA, but I would imagine that there are similar rules that must be followed.

Do you have access to someone who can fabricate birth records and ID cards for these servitors? Because that is what they would need in order to get hired to work, in order to eat and have a roof over their heads, in order to live on Earth in these non-aging bodies until the Sun turns into a red giant and swallows up the rocky planets...

Fantasies are fun and all, but if you ask a serious question, you are going to get a serious answer. In this case, the serious answer is "no". Asking it repeatedly when you don't get the answer you were hoping for isn't likely to inspire someone to jump into the discussion with, "Sorry I'm late, but here is exactly how to do what you are asking about".

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:If their bodies won't age, but yours will, I can see a really serious mismatch in numbers arising before long. Also, if they don't age, then they are going to need jobs, food, money, and living quarters... forever. Long after you have departed this earthly life, they will still be here needing physical resources to stay alive.

Have you ever applied for a job? If you have applied for work in the USA, you will already know that you have to present either a driver's license/non-driver's ID and a Social Security card, or else a passport to prove your citizenship, in order to be hired. In the event that you are not a US citizen, then you will have to provide additional documents in order to demonstrate that you are eligible to be hired for work in this country. I don't know the procedures that are in place for applying for work in other countries besides the USA, but I would imagine that there are similar rules that must be followed.

Do you have access to someone who can fabricate birth records and ID cards for these servitors? Because that is what they would need in order to get hired to work, in order to eat and have a roof over their heads, in order to live on Earth in these non-aging bodies until the Sun turns into a red giant and swallows up the rocky planets...

Fantasies are fun and all, but if you ask a serious question, you are going to get a serious answer. In this case, the serious answer is "no". Asking it repeatedly when you don't get the answer you were hoping for isn't likely to inspire someone to jump into the discussion with, "Sorry I'm late, but here is exactly how to do what you are asking about".
Then again, if anyone can figure out how to make servitor's just as physical as you and me, it's darklordmidnight and his team. He may just succeed in this yet.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

...no. I think we talked about this in other topics before with Darkwing. It's impossible to make them phyiscal as you and me. Neither Kelis could overcome physical laws of this realm, nor anyone else.
Your obsession with making otherworldly beings physical really concerns me ... Be happy you have them around and they are on your side, even if you can't see them physically, instead of expecting them to manifest physically. Your expectations on living with spirits are way too high. Maybe you should learn to work on your senses, so you don't "need" physical manifestations.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:If their bodies won't age, but yours will, I can see a really serious mismatch in numbers arising before long. Also, if they don't age, then they are going to need jobs, food, money, and living quarters... forever. Long after you have departed this earthly life, they will still be here needing physical resources to stay alive.

Then again, if anyone can figure out how to make servitor's just as physical as you and me, it's darklordmidnight and his team. He may just succeed in this yet.
With two big caveats:

One, I don't think he is exploring solutions to this dilemma, unless I am mistaken. See: the medical issues he posted about caused by creating a deity-level servitors.

Two, if he or anyone else were to discover the technique to accomplish this (setting aside immigration laws, as it would be creating a physical person with zero documentation re: place of origin), do you have the remotest idea what the practitioner would CHARGE for that kind of service? Mortgaging your house would probably be involved, if you're not a member of the 1% who could pay in cash.

Fantasize if you like, but explore your paranormal gifts and interact at your leisure with them that way. 1bg

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:

There are two problems with this scenario.

One, there is no evidence that either DLM or any other practitioner is exploring a solution to this question. If nobody's working on it, it's not happening.

Perhaps you could hire a mentor (read: pay money to a qualified teacher at regular intervals) to teach you servitor construction, and YOU can work on the problem when you are an advanced practitioner.

Two, setting aside problems with immigration laws, and the fact that you'd be creating a person with zero documentation re: place of origin... do you know what the practitioner would CHARGE for this service? Mortgaging your house would likely be involved, if you're not one of the 1% who has six and seven figures of cash to plunk down.

Fantasizing is nice, but develop your skills and visit them at will in their realm.

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Here's an article from four years ago: http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/new ... ta-storage

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Have you asked them wether or not they would even want to be physical jackOlantern.Or how they feel about some of the things you say.I mean it's one thing to ask about something that may seem imposable and find a way to make it possable but theirs still laws to follow wether you want to or not.I highly dout it would happen no matter how much you try and even it it was without reaking havoc it would still require a price that you may not come close to paying if you even want to pay it.Ever seen fullmetal alchemist in genaral cause what your wanting is something along the lines of getting a pholosipher's stone and doing something beyond human transmutation as it is in the show.

Also have you even conidered the posibility that it dosin't work properly.that can be seen in fml like I stated but if you've seen jurachy's wish maker where the guy "succseds"in resurecting groudon that is also a way things could go wrong.Are you truly sure you aren't over obssessing a bit too much about them being really real,would they think your too obssessed about them.You could wind up as skilled,powerful,and magical as you want but even if you did their would still be limits to that power and you make it sound like someone like DLM can bypass thoughs limits with enough time and effort when they're still human.

How about this as something to think about.Listen to this songhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVs9IT6IriAand think about it as though it was morrigan aensland or lilith aensland singing.Would you be the fan that inspiers the song and only want what they are known as to everyone or would you be their friend and get to know who they really are.And really think about what you've asked,what you've said about the anwsers to thoughs questions as well when doing so.Because from how things seem to be going based on whats on the forum about it,And others may agree with me on this,that your being a fan of them and not a friend to them.Don't know what elts I can say so I'll leave it at that.

blessed be

superpotato
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Does anyone know what thread is about the medical issues experienced when creating deity-level servitors like Oriel and the six?

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”