I'm still wondering how Servitors can be brought over to the physical realm.(Meaning Earth)..

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

superpotato wrote:Does anyone know what thread is about the medical issues experienced when creating deity-level servitors like Oriel and the six?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p711329
Darkwings post mentions the link to the thread.

But this "problem" is not limited to servitor creation. I sometimes get sick after I did a bit too much energy work.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

superpotato wrote:Does anyone know what thread is about the medical issues experienced when creating deity-level servitors like Oriel and the six?
This one:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... el#p707590

He's already consulting a neurosurgeon over the loss of use in his hand, for a NON-physical creation. I don't see how anything less than a six- or seven-figure price tag should be attached to a successful attempt to bring a servitor into the physical realm. Just covering the resulting medical expenses alone would warrant charging a small fortune.

But even IF it were possible, I don't see any practitioners stepping up to the task. Not everyone values money above their present and future health, especially if they are a spouse and parent whose family needs them healthy.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Likes2Read wrote:
This one:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... el#p707590

He's already consulting a neurosurgeon over the loss of use in his hand, for a NON-physical creation. I don't see how anything less than a six- or seven-figure price tag should be attached to a successful attempt to bring a servitor into the physical realm. Just covering the resulting medical expenses alone would warrant charging a small fortune.

But even IF it were possible, I don't see any practitioners stepping up to the task. Not everyone values money above their present and future health, especially if they are a spouse and parent whose family needs them healthy.
huh, I can't view the thread. It says "You are not authorised to read this forum." Maybe you need to be orange or higher to be able to read this : /

superpotato
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

thank you for the link, but I dont have permisions either to access it, dang it.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Sorry. I didn't realize that the post is in a tenured part of the forum.

Since we can't copy tenured material to the general area, I'll just stick with my comments on the matter posted above. And point out that not a lot of folks are going to willingly pay a physical penalty to make an inexpensive sale. If they're willing to suffer on that scale at all, which IMO is HIGHLY unlikely, they are going to charge massive prices as compensation. As well they should, frankly, if expensive medical care is in their future because of this sale.

So start saving your pennies to hire a mentor, learn what it takes to create high-functioning servitors, master those techniques, and then decide for yourself whether YOU can and will suffer physically for your art.

I'm thinking you'll find it far easier to master interacting on the astral.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

We've got some interesting posts here.. How about we keep it going?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

With what? Telling you over and over that Servitors and other metaphysical beings can't be brought into the physical?
I agree with L2R. It's much more rewarding to get a masterskill in the astral than making beings physical and risking their wellbeing for your own good

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:With what? Telling you over and over that Servitors and other metaphysical beings can't be brought into the physical?
I agree with L2R. It's much more rewarding to get a masterskill in the astral than making beings physical and risking their wellbeing for your own good
1rd darklordmidnight told me himself in an email that he was working on a way of bringing metaphysical beings to the physical realm. I believe that he will be able to succeed in this, told me that he will make an announcement of this at one point. But he told me it will probably be quite a while before he will be able to pull anyone over to our world, my guess is that he's tending to orders, his wife, and whatever else he needs to tend to before he can work on this. But I'm patient with him, I'll go about my life and tend to what I need to tend to, like school, family, and pets. 1a

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

In that case, let's wait for DLM to make that announcement : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:In that case, let's wait for DLM to make that announcement : )
Yeah! 1ey

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”