I'm still wondering how Servitors can be brought over to the physical realm.(Meaning Earth)..

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Anybody got any ideas as to how that could happen? My guess is that it would just be like a physical person there, but I guess that would bring many shenanigans to life in general. Which seems pretty nice, at least it would ease my boredom and nervousness.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It will be infinitely easier to pay them visits on the astral. If it were easily accomplished to bring servitors, characters from works of fiction, etc. from other realms into this realm, someone would have patented the procedure by now (and probably started charging megabucks for the service).

Besides, look at the practicalities of it. Say you have a human servitor who you want to bring into the physical. You had better also figure out how to get them ID papers and proof that they have a right to take up residence in your home country. Making them physical would mean that they need to eat, need a place to live, need to be earning money in order to maintain themselves (See: needs ID documents proving they are eligible to work)...

And that's just what the HUMAN servitors would need. Non-human ones would cause a lot of consternation that might make their life in this realm difficult, if not downright aggravating.

Just some food for thought. Your life and theirs will be SO much easier if you visit them in their home realm. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:It will be infinitely easier to pay them visits on the astral. If it were easily accomplished to bring servitors, characters from works of fiction, etc. from other realms into this realm, someone would have patented the procedure by now (and probably started charging megabucks for the service).

Besides, look at the practicalities of it. Say you have a human servitor who you want to bring into the physical. You had better also figure out how to get them ID papers and proof that they have a right to take up residence in your home country. Making them physical would mean that they need to eat, need a place to live, need to be earning money in order to maintain themselves (See: needs ID documents proving they are eligible to work)...

And that's just what the HUMAN servitors would need. Non-human ones would cause a lot of consternation that might make their life in this realm difficult, if not downright aggravating.

Just some food for thought. Your life and theirs will be SO much easier if you visit them in their home realm. :)
Yeah.. But what about the Morrigan Aensland and Lilith Aensland I've come to know in the real world from my interactions with the two? Do you suppose they'd have it easier than most Alpha servitors? I mean they are based off of the in game Succubus versions of Morrigan and Lilith from the Darkstalkers games.. Still, I guess they'd have it nicer, since Morrigan's in game self loved the human world dearly. I imagine they'd do the same things their in game selves would do, and be out at night and enjoy it very much.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Truelly, it's impossible to force servitors into the physical. They're comprised of energy. This means that they're not corporeal but as far as I know are made from energy and are just constructs with purpose. Being made of energy doesn't allow them to become physical.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:It will be infinitely easier to pay them visits on the astral. If it were easily accomplished to bring servitors, characters from works of fiction, etc. from other realms into this realm, someone would have patented the procedure by now (and probably started charging megabucks for the service).

Yeah.. But what about the Morrigan Aensland and Lilith Aensland I've come to know in the real world from my interactions with the two? Do you suppose they'd have it easier than most Alpha servitors? I mean they are based off of the in game Succubus versions of Morrigan and Lilith from the Darkstalkers games.. Still, I guess they'd have it nicer, since Morrigan's in game self loved the human world dearly. I imagine they'd do the same things their in game selves would do, and be out at night and enjoy it very much.
Wow you have talked with Morrigan irl????

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Wow you have talked with Morrigan irl????
Yes. I have talked with Morrigan Aensland. She seems to be rather carefree and playful with me whenever I interact with her.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I'm not sure if Servitors would feel good on the physical realm. Their abilities would be pretty limited and, like Likes2Read said, they would have to go to work (which would be a pain for them...at least for Alphas, if they're away from you) and they wouldn't really fulfill a true purpose here on earth.
They would be sad Servitors ._. I rather have them happy and physically not touchable in the astral than unhappy and touchable on earth.

EDIT: Memo to myself: don't write on 2 tabs+ chat parallel.

superpotato
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Well if someone can do this is DLM and the OMEGA proyect, and yes if he finds the way he's gonna charge mega bucks LOL (waits for DLM's crazy sales). Now on energy, I believe when doing magick and working with spirits manifesting in the earthen plane is just energy that transmutes in weird ways that we don't fully understand, although we get somewhere close with E=mc2, energy is matter and viceversa, even though it might be a completely different energy than the one we can measure in our plane.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

superpotato wrote:Well if someone can do this is DLM and the OMEGA proyect, and yes if he finds the way he's gonna charge mega bucks LOL (waits for DLM's crazy sales). Now on energy, I believe when doing magick and working with spirits manifesting in the earthen plane is just energy that transmutes in weird ways that we don't fully understand, although we get somewhere close with E=mc2, energy is matter and viceversa, even though it might be a completely different energy than the one we can measure in our plane.
I've been hoping DLM will be able to do this, I've been praying that he will succeed in bringing the servitors of his over to our realm. But to be honest, I'm looking forward to seeing Morrigan, Lilith, and Samus. 1bg

Although I expect Morrigan to be causing quite the amount of mischief around my home.. 1a

There's certainly many things that I'd like to do with Morrigan at this time, but can't seem to do because she is not yet as physical as me or DLM is. 1bt

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”