Soul Traps? Re-Incarnation Traps? You can CHOOSE!

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

It always haunt me ever since I'm young thinking about, who am I, where am I from, and similar question, haunts and fears me every growing stage. After practicing love vibrants and being relax from these haunting "re-incarnation" facts, I feel much calm, and I feel there are lots of information hidden in my head.

Below are a few links, talk about afterlife and about the re-incarnation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlyupEBdeE (Rich2150x)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqEPKbvDvNc (Haven't watch it yet)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l0VRHcm4OM (Kelli In The Raw)

Pardon my poor English, I will write as many sources and explanation to explain if this theory is real.

After Googling a week about, "do hell exists", "do heaven exists" and such.
The answers are very familiar what spoken from Kelli In The Raw with allllllllllllll psychics.
She told that we are love, we are the sources of light, we don't look for love because love is within us, this brighten and enhance me so much on getting feelings from my spirits(I'm so thankful to her OMG, I'm her fans right now). Back to topic, she insist that we are in control of our own vibrational levels, which are the frequency between low and the high, take a look this picture.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 369d84.jpg

We choose our own emotion, we choose the lifestyle, we choose the decision to go, or against something. Oh my god, I kinda bad in giving direct message, pardon me. In the other words, we choose the frequency of our vibrational levels.

So Kelli and most psychic tells the same, they says that hell do not exists, and was told after channeling with lots and lots of human spirits for overs XX years, none tell that hell exists. It's our own vibrational level that attracts what we think, and belief system is not really necessary. I used to believe logic is duality, like what Bruce Lee said "Style Separate Mans", and Buddhist insist of oneness.

I'm sorry my information would be messy, but I'm trying to tell for of what I've read.

So about the vibrational level, "Spirit Science" insist that when a new baby is born, they are standardize on the lower 3 Chakra, which are "Survival", "Sex", "Willpower". By breaking to the next level, we will no longer get into the state mode of "insecure", "fear", etc. Raising our own frequency is no longer a tricky subject, I need to thank Kelli's video, she awakes me by telling, hey, don't rely on the love around you, they are not eternal, love is within you, the light is within you. And that you can roam higher realm like how OBE works, perhaps?(I haven't experienced OBE yet so, although I did but did not fly out, I had no idea I was OBE too in that moment).

Kelli are telling that Hells, Heavens are mostly beliefs system and are the vibrational levels you held the moment you are dead, and she said why people were telling that calling the Jesus helps? And they were lifted from the lower vibrational state of mode, Kelli said because they raise their vibration.

Kelli did told a lot about the religion which explain it's more like a control system itself, it's more like using hell as a tool to haunt people to subscribe to your religion, which many psychic tells the same after Googling for a while. (I like the idea of Buddhist then, self enrichment, no god to believe it, promoting oneness) Which leads mass advertisement thru out the world, hmmm you could simply imagine how much people would subscribe the moment they said, if you don't believe in Jesus, you will fall to hell pit. But in the Spirit Science channel they introduced a person with psychic back in 1900s, was able to speak with spirits "Edgar Cayce", it was told he could connect with the Egyptian god, Troth was the name I guess? Claims they people totally abuse the religion system for their own purpose, and the claims for the bible are not really 100% true I suppose then. (don't be offended, I understand how you guys feels, I'm just telling what I've heard).

Here's the video link to the Movie, it's a very lengthy video but, really exciting! Fascinating!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

So after talking about if no hell exists, and no heaven exists, then what was told in Psychic were, this universe are all about Vibrations. Which trigger me to think about the famous(s).

People like
Fu Xi 伏羲 - inventor of I Ching, I Ching were converts to Chinese Medical, Chinese Life Reading, Feng Shui, Sun Zi Art of War, etc.......
Leonardo Da Vinci - First person who knows about Anatomy, creator and inventor of countless invention.
Stephen Hawking - Unlocking the code of Universe simply by imagining.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"The dividing line between past, present, and future is an illusion" - Albert Einstein
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nicola Telsa
"Imagine there's no heaven......." John Lennon
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnlennon/imagine.html

It is seems like, imagine is another universe for us, the limits of 3rd dimensional thinker could explore.

Now I've proven a little idea about the existence of afterlife, and now start the topic of re-incarnation.

It's still vague for me to really understand the idea of re-incarnation after denying the religions and those influencing facts was passed down thru generation from our own ancestor.

Doing some research about the psychic talks, and when some expericed about the NDE(near death experienced), hmmm let me tell what Kelli tells about this. Kelli said she's dead during the suffer of wisdom teeth, she came out of this body like wow, it looks totally like how a galaxy were really were. Now some of you may worry about if I'm un-control of my body or maybe I'm not too awake for when I'm awake from dead? Well, OBE, NDE is far more awake then you were in your physical body. And Kelli said you got your free will, and the moment you dead you will see lights, tunnel and lots of option and some random entity trying to lure or trick into the tunnel, like "go this way", and you will be trapped in a soul box and there's where most spirits ended up in, waiting for soul re-cycling, your next journey of re-incarnation. She include not much information about this cause she said she didn't stayed long over there, the tunnel was a trap, and in your spirit mind, you automatically thinks that light seems familiar and you feels like you're getting to the higher realm, but that's actually a trick.

It's an re-incarnation traps, I watch a 2nd video. (links above), the man was telling the light when you saw when you're dead was a life-review trap, life-review is simply a trick, Kelli told the same thing too, she says "who would say you are wrong when you are not". The man and Kelli said the same, you could possibly just move after from them, getting into those tunnel or white light, needs your approval, ehh as what they both claimed. By linking what they both says, the man tolds that light is an artificial light, and Kelli told you are the white light, you are love. <3

Kelli describe about Love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOax1oXwik

Some kinda vague but, a lot of people on the comment describe they experienced NDE and also believes in that the artificial light is a soul trap system.

I think I have cover many of what I've read, I've spent 3 hours writing this, let me know what you think about this. I feel never before relief after knowing this, and opened soo much!! And I started to feel my spirits energy, which describe on my last topic.

Hmmm, now should I get a human spirits from Atlantic? <3 Bhhh, I'm still stuck in one way communication.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

And about the Taoism, they only believe in one God, which is the ancestor of Tao.
And Taoism goal is to practice and manipulate "Chi" or what known as energy for the rest of their life, they insist better health and the oneness(unity) with the universe.

Hmmm, according to spirit science, psychic is still new in the USA opening among between the 1950s, well according to the Histories, Tao were the earliest group to practice Out of Body Experience in record. And Spirit science claims that, comparing the world, Asia are more of old spirit which don't rely more on materialism, which are more higher vibrants or Chakra more.

Hmmm, just to note down what & who to learn. :D

Psst, a great meditation tips for you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoOCw_tp1I

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote:Here's the video link to the Movie, it's a very lengthy video but, really exciting! Fascinating!!!
This reminds me of ancient alien tv series : )

rapidful wrote:"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nicola Telsa
Einstein did not write/say that. And it certainly is opposite to what Einstein said:
If, then, it is true that the axiomatic basis of theoretical physics cannot be extracted from experience but must be freely invented, can we ever hope to find the right way? Nay, more, has this right way any existence outside illusions? ...I answer without hesitation that there is, in my opinion, a right way, and that we are capable of finding it. Our experience hitherto justifies us in believing that nature is the realization of the simplest conceivable mathematical ideas. I am convinced that we can discover, by means of purely mathematical constructions, those concepts and those lawful connections between them which furnish the key to the understanding of natural phenomena. Experience may suggest the appropriate mathematical concepts, but they must certainly cannot be deduced from it. Experience, of course, remains the sole criterion of physical utility of a mathematical construction. But the creative principle resides in mathematics. In a certain sense, therefore, I hold that pure thought can grasp reality, as the ancients dreamed.
Source: Einstein, Ideas and Opinions.

And it's still arguable whether Tesla said that or not, as the only source is Ralph Bergstresser...

rapidful wrote:And about the Taoism, they only believe in one God, which is the ancestor of Tao.
And Taoism goal is to practice and manipulate "Chi" or what known as energy for the rest of their life, they insist better health and the oneness(unity) with the universe.
These definitely depend on which Taoism you're talking about; philosophical or religious, which sect, which branch, etc.
Not all Taoists are practicing qigong or similar exercises : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:
rapidful wrote:Here's the video link to the Movie, it's a very lengthy video but, really exciting! Fascinating!!!
This reminds me of ancient alien tv series : )

rapidful wrote:"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein
Einstein did not write/say that. And it certainly is opposite to what Einstein said:
If, then, it is true that the axiomatic basis of theoretical physics cannot be extracted from experience but must be freely invented, can we ever hope to find the right way? Nay, more, has this right way any existence outside illusions? ...I answer without hesitation that there is, in my opinion, a right way, and that we are capable of finding it. Our experience hitherto justifies us in believing that nature is the realization of the simplest conceivable mathematical ideas. I am convinced that we can discover, by means of purely mathematical constructions, those concepts and those lawful connections between them which furnish the key to the understanding of natural phenomena. Experience may suggest the appropriate mathematical concepts, but they must certainly cannot be deduced from it. Experience, of course, remains the sole criterion of physical utility of a mathematical construction. But the creative principle resides in mathematics. In a certain sense, therefore, I hold that pure thought can grasp reality, as the ancients dreamed.
Source: Einstein, Ideas and Opinions.

And it's still arguable whether Tesla said that or not, as the only source is Ralph Bergstresser...

rapidful wrote:And about the Taoism, they only believe in one God, which is the ancestor of Tao.
These definitely depend on which Taoism you're talking about; philosophical or religious, which sect, which branch, etc.
Not all Taoists are practicing qigong or similar exercises : )
You mean the north tao and the south tao?
Hmmmm.... Need to do some research.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote: You mean the north tao and the south tao?
Yes, and many more subdivisions with their varied views, whether slight or substantial. For example, some view Laozi as a deity, some do not; some focus on neidan (qigong etc), some on waidan (medicine etc); etc.

And of course Daojiao (Religious Taoism) and Daojia (Philosophical Taoism) have different views and focus : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:
rapidful wrote: You mean the north tao and the south tao?
Yes, and many more subdivisions with their varied views, whether slight or substantial. For example, some view Laozi as a deity, some do not; some focus on neidan (qigong etc), some on waidan (medicine etc); etc.

And of course Daojiao (Religious Taoism) and Daojia (Philosophical Taoism) have different views and focus : )
Haaa i see some psychic too have misconception with this, no, i am talking about the dao jiao perhaps, and about the chi is nian dan.

Well according to what the research says, everything is branch off from Lao Zi his Dao De Jing.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Heres also a nice read about the white light.
https://projectastral.net/2017/03/05/wh ... -theories/

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote:Haaa i see some psychic too have misconception with this, no, i am talking about the dao jiao perhaps, and about the chi is nian dan.
Mmh it might be beneficial for you to research which sect it is, perhaps ask the psychics whom you mentioned.
Most sects are polytheistic with many deities, e.g. Jade Emperor, Zhong Kui, etc.
rapidful wrote:Well according to what the research says, everything is branch off from Lao Zi his Dao De Jing.
Yep, but not the whole story : )
Yellow Emperor is also an important figure who is regarded as the precursor of Religious Taoism.

rapidful wrote:Heres also a nice read about the white light.
https://projectastral.net/2017/03/05/wh ... -theories/
Rrmm, I would suggest that you read Val Valerian's Matrix V book first..

Return to “General Questions”