[Log] Meditation Methods that Helps me.

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Okay, I started Spirit Journey since 2011, and not much progressed because of the duality thoughts I have. Recently, started to explore around and finally got great improvement.

Meditation tips:
- Emotions holds you back.
- Focusing holds you back.
- Expecting holds you back.
- Controling holds you back.
- Mapping holds you back.
- "Trying too hard" makes mental sicks.
- Empty your mind, when in state of relaxation mode, start imaginate.

Credits to: Mingyur Rinpoche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoOCw_tp1I

Mingyur explain, we need emotion to drive our meditation, our brains works like monkey, yada yada, yada, yada............... We need to assign him a task, focus on breathing.

And when we get into a relaxation mode, we can start focus, imaginate and start working on third eye or anything you desire.

Credits to: Kelli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOax1oXwik

Love, light is within ourself, love is you!
Enhance our love energy, this makes feeling much simple.

Hmmm, will add more soon when I find it helps.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This might also depend on what kind of meditation, and which tradition it comes from.

Another note regarding "monkey mind", one analogy I heard is that monkey analogize the heart or emotion, as it is hard to control. Horse analogize the mind or logic, as it is easier to tame.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:This might also depend on what kind of meditation, and which tradition it comes from.

Another note regarding "monkey mind", one analogy I heard is that monkey analogize the heart or emotion, as it is hard to control. Horse analogize the mind or logic, as it is easier to tame.
Hmmm, oh well thanks for that, still learning tho.

I found raising conscious greatly helps connecting to your spirits.
I used the harsh way to increase my awareness, which most mad monk does.

1. Instead of banging the head to the food, suffering from hunger, and get punished under the big hot sun etc. I simply imagine a sharp knife is about to fall on my head while I am trying to sleep.

Works, felt my baby dragon burnt so much great better, my foxes, and ice fae, and my fae(s). :D, but i dont have sufficient energy to do that everyday, need plenty of focus and energy.

This idea was imagine from my memory of those shaolin or gong fu fighter sleeping under the rope, or walking the rope, or walking mountain of blades, etc.

2. Imagine their energy accompany your sleep, so, imagine is not memory, is not part of will, is about feeling, feeling their energy accompany your sleep, made me feel them better upon my next wake.

3. Observer, making yourself as an observer will better known of your self awareness instead of participant.

Ones that has ill mind, sickness, cant feel your current moment, as now.
Open up yourself by speaking to your spirits, they are really always around you, or try get yourself some great great food or exercise.

Will do more note that helps me.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Another note about seeing aura, i see aura in about 0.3 to 0.5cm, glowing in white colour.

I notice, chanting "OM" prevent distraction when trying to see aura.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

One question comes into my mind, a title i read earlier.
Willpower | imagination
Is a scale? One side heavier and other side is affected?
Hmmmm...

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Ermmm....

- Patiencely/Willing to listen
- Non-practise thinking.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Okay so, after years of training finally! I moved a step forward, I was able to feel my spirit more, their physical touches, that's all (sweat). Also! Automatic writing!!!!! That's all! Nothing else!

I really need to write this, although I write it out, I will forget it sometimes later and repeat the same thought pattern of seeking answers. My life charts says I'm a great thinker, in a bad side.

I will keep things as simple as possible, no too metaphysics. I'm sharing information here that people here doesn't really share (sweat), I learnt the "my way".

- Keep yourself as apprentice, because this gives you more bravery and ideas to work out.

- When you do something, you are in different state of mode which are one of 3, you are trying, you are acting, you really is. Put it into different wording that will be, I'm trying to meditate, I'm acting to meditate, I really meditate.

- This is a bit of more onto something, I came across this book, called Pranic Healing, the author claim is much better than Reiki Healing, Chi Gong, Tai Chi, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU........ I only read a scrap of it, so imagine your palm shoot a beam of light, to repel negativities, you don't force yourself into imagine a picture of beam or something, simply think without imagine a torch light beam a light beam out from your palm.

- Meditate is as simple as you thought, just you're being disturb by surrounding emotion. You cannot go meditate direct with such emotion, you either spend your time quietly copying book with writing, write your hates in a paper and erase it with rubber(I saw it from some book but didn't tried it), do whatever thing to relax yourself and not to engage any thought, any logics.

- Follow the Rhythm, you know what you feel at the moment. You need to know what situation you're in, either you're open or not before meditate. Don't force yourself, when you're not willing to.

- Meditate again! The statement is too long to continue so I put an extra dash here. Meditate is as simple as you thought. So you sit somewhere, I prefer yoga stances, you just sit there and allow whatever trash of thoughts comes to you, fear, anger, mad, falling of the cliff, stealing apple from neighbor(you know which Apple I'm referring too). Let whatever thought comes to you and start ignoring and stop questioning whatever thought comes to you. You know you're boring doing nothing but meditate, the point there is to keep yourself quiet and don't do anything, so you there sit there patiently for over half hour. If you expect, you're a goner. Highlight the following text, if you're impatient... >> When you meditate long enough, you will get into a state of mode where noise doesn't influence you. They called this shift mode or shift state or something.

- Thought blocks spirits away from you! Yes you heard me right. If your thoughts are stronger than their, you will block theirs! Just like when you're having a conversation to someone, you expect only things you'd like to listen, you give a strong statement that yours are stronger, you lose.

When you meditate in my method for awhile, my method.... Some random guy's method, oh well I don't claim it's mine. Just the mix and match the system I believed in. When you meditate in my method for awhile, and your body are in relax tune. You are capable to send signal from your brain, to your body to function certain things. I believe that's what they called energy controlled or something.

So! These are all but just to seek balance in yourself.

This is the first step, when you can order your energy to work on your body with your mind. You can push these energy into working your 3rd eye. Although I'm not really ready for that, my steps is to meditate longer first, to seek control of all basics just like kids learning to crawl then walk. I will then move forward to 3rd eye or other stuff.

So! Treat this as a normal meditate, what I written in this guide is plain simple english. They don't open possible to any negative effect, it's just open yourself up more.

Return to “Meditation”