White Arts only - What am I missing?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

1. Is the original question about becoming a better WA practitioner? Since I can't find it in the original post.

2. What is the contradiction? Since the opposite of WA is not DA, but BA, in this context.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Inedible wrote:Understanding is overrated. Just move on and don't waste your time.
I remember you posting in a thread of mine about how to open up and experience the paranormal, or something along the lines of.

I have noticed in your posting style that you seem closed off. It's sentences like the above that apply to the logical mind. It closes you off to anything new to do with emotion and the psychic mind. You need understanding and curiosity in everything. I'm not saying your methods are wrong, but it's a whole mindset that is needed in order to be open.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

^^^ this. But this is important for everyone. Stay curious and open minded. Don't believe instantly what someone else wrote as "ultimative truth", no matter how many years of experience they might have. Make your own experiences, think about it and try to understand. This way it's much easier to live and communicate with spirits.

StarPlatinum
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My question was not limited to practioning WA/healing, but the general consequences. That may be my profession and focus, but still I'd like to embrace as much as I can. So what is it that DA offers that WA lacks to rephrase it once more. Energy and Knowledge-wise?

"Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost." -Shpongle

"Better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war." -Chinese proverb

"trapped inside a violent silence
I am the I in the storm
the pain was not merely a trial
it was the only way forth" -me
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

DA beings are closer to humans and easier to connect with (most of the time). They're great protectors and won't just "shoo" away the things that try to attack you, but go as far as destroying or at least hurt them.
The disadvantage of DA beings is that they mostly have a very heavy energy, which sonetimes results in bonding symptoms, like migraine, mood swings, nausea and even nightmares (they don't do that on purpose. It's just the way your energy adept to theirs)

In terms of knowledge I think it depends on the individual.

Personally, I prefer DA/BA, because I feel "safer" around them to think whatever I think without the fear of being judged. I know that WAs won't judge you either, but for me it just feels more "right".
(It's not like I won't love my WAs as much as I love my other spirits. DA just feels more like they can understand me better on an emotional level)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Someone can be quite potent whether they choose to focus on one specific aspect of the arts, such as WA, or whether they go in for DA (which if I had my way, we would be calling "grey arts" since I perceive it as the spectrum between WA and BA. But that could be just my touch of OCD talking, lol).

Basically, it all boils down to what you are most comfortable with as a practitioner. If something isn't going to sit right with you, that's probably a thing you don't need to pursue at this time. Maybe at some other point in your path, you will revisit whether you still want to keep your focus as it is, or make some changes and include some things you weren't interested in before. But you can think about that THEN. For now, if you feel that WA is the direction you want to go, that's fine. And you can kick some serious butt with just WA. Ask some of your WA spirits. Trust me, the protective WAs can wipe the floor with an attacker without breaking a sweat.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
angeliclove
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: high elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: mountain elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: angikal

I thought I was a strictly white arts person. But well I have my own darkness and nothing is sometimes more scarier for a sensitive or an empath to feel than vicious human emotions or intentions themselves. A dark art spirit can be less scarier than that I believe and they love their keeper. It isn't all bad, and they are wonderful to be around with. I am both white arts and dark arts. I prefer more white arts, but either I feel they can give better company than most human beings.
Light and dark is only play of maya, when you can see from all sides of the spectrum , you grow wiser and can finally go beyond duality.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

angeliclove wrote:I thought I was a strictly white arts person. But well I have my own darkness and nothing is sometimes more scarier for a sensitive or an empath to feel than vicious human emotions or intentions themselves. A dark art spirit can be less scarier than that I believe and they love their keeper. It isn't all bad, and they are wonderful to be around with. I am both white arts and dark arts. I prefer more white arts, but either I feel they can give better company than most human beings.
Light and dark is only play of maya, when you can see from all sides of the spectrum , you grow wiser and can finally go beyond duality.
Well there is 'white arts', the 'light side' of the grey arts/dark arts associated with beings like the Dharmapalas or group of beings called The Powers(Enochians) whom seem very light, and use light energy despite that. And there is the 'left hand' path type of 'Dark Arts'.

DA here generally just simply refers to 'grey arts' being in-between WA and the very dark end of 'DA' or the 'BA'.

It doesn't mean we can still stop trying. I am still trying now to find ways to purify my 'heart mind' or subconscious of these contents and dislike it when I see the 'darkness' interfere with my spirit interactions/twist them.

I'm planning on trying to align my 'energies' or self with 'light' Dark Arts beings if that's the closest I can achieve right now, because I like their ways. Or if possible someday and slowly gradually move towards a even more 'WA' path.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Sweet heart, as someone who is close to WA I say get yourself a DA companion. To be honest there really isn't a difference, one isn't better than or brings you more than the other it just depends on what you can handle. DA anergy can sometimes be more intense so a plus would be it can help develop your abilities more but same goes for WA. So it really depends on the being you get rather than wether or not they are WA or DA. The reason the are "separated" this way is so as humans we can get a minuscule understanding that their are beings like us (DA) but then there are being who will do good and won't go outside of that (WA) but that doesn't mean they are any less "good" or "bad" than anyone else. They still think and act for themselves and have free will to do so. So the real question is, why limit yourself? As a keeper why not try to get an understanding for it. Keep doing your reasearch but I've learned that when it comes to Angels(wa) humans (da) and demons (da) the only difference is the realms they originate from. So therefore the rules may change on how they see things/act but that's about it. I hope this helps a little. And happy keeping love
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

It's important not to confuse Dark Arts & Black Arts because they are completely different things. Black Arts is completely selfish, imposes itself & does not honor free will, and creates a very dangerous environment for all involved.

Dark Arts is what you are; the choice of right & wrong. It does not negate free will, it encourages primal nature, and it encompasses all things just as White Arts.

It's good to balance yourself but if you are already a very light & white arts person then you can balance yourself with DA. If you are already a DA person who has a lot of chaos or darkness in your life then you need to balance yourself with WA.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Paranormal Energy”