new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

A few months ago I started my paranormal journey after being in a really deep hole for a long time. Eventhough I was in such psychological pain and full of darkness I never did harm to a single person but myself and always had a strong sense of justice, eventhough sometimes egocentrical and bitter. There was always a light deep down. Now I've gotten out of it and started collecting. Since I had no interest in most selfish desires anymore and wanted to walk the path of love only no matter what I would have to give up about myself I stayed with White Art's Spirits and Spells only. 1 Angel 2 Fae and 1 Deva
Soon I will start studying at an alternative medical school ("Heilpraktikerschule" in german) and hopefully learn Reiki. Now my question: Is there any downside if I neglect negative energy? I know that I still probably use negative energy, but when having the choice of spells i always select White.

Is there like an imbalance of sorts or am I missing power? (not in a controlling sense)
Can I gain anything as a practioning healer/mender if I use the whole of the spectrum?
What are the benefits of DA that arent selfish or controlling in nature?
Since I also started astral projecting: Can I protect myself better mastering DA, too?
Thanks in advance :)

"Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost." -Shpongle

"Better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war." -Chinese proverb

"trapped inside a violent silence
I am the I in the storm
the pain was not merely a trial
it was the only way forth" -me
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It isn't like doing weight training for your body. It isn't like you are choosing to build your upper body and neglect your legs, or choosing to train one side and neglect the other. It isn't that kind of balance between WA and DA.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm aside from what Inedible said, considering human race is DA as well, delving in DA might help us understand ourselves as human more : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

No, if you believe you are DA then you don't need to study it. That would mean you are it. A cat doesn't need to read books about being a cat; people do.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mm? You mean like since we are human, we don't need anthropology?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

No, I am just saying we don't need DA to be better people.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo, no, I was saying it might help understand more, not to be a better human : )

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Understanding is overrated. Just move on and don't waste your time.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If you say so.
Different people, different opinion.
: )

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You don't see any contradiction in using DA to be a better WA practitioner.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”