Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Good Evening everyone.

I know this is a silly question, but I am curious.

Q: So for example if there was a living being ie: a Sterling Angel and then there was Sterling Angel spirit - can they see each other? Not saying that they aren't able to see; but similar when a regular human goes about their business and they have no spiritual senses, meets a ghost, but since the ghost isn't physically there they walk right through it.

I'm sure they would be able to see each other, more or less curious on what or how you can tell the differences between them. If you didn't know.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think they would be able to see each other, because I have a mixed family and the spirits interact with the entities, so...I see no reasons why not :)
To tell the difference between spirit and entity is a bit more tricky. At least for me. I think you would have to watch both for a longer time (if you don't want to ask them, if they're dead) If one of them suddenly has new abilities, getting children or at some point look older (after years) it might be more likely to be an entity than a spirit.
Or do you mean how spirits know their friends are entities or other spirits?
Maybe entities energies look different, or they "just know"- like an instinct. : /

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”