Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I came home late after a really hard day last week. Walked in, yelled at my boys for not cleaning. Woke my daughter to yell but she raised up and said "OMG mom I just had the worst dream ever " but I was angry and didn't want to hear it.

I went outside to the back deck and sat in the dark to just think for a while. I have a habit of talking to myself and I even answer myself, therefore it's normal to me. Well I'm sitting thinking and myself said to me. "What if you knew of a place better than this world. No pain, no hate, no worries. And all you have to do is decide to go. Just close your eyes and go. Would you go?" I said yes. But not without my family. So then the voice said "so you'll go if all your family can go?" I said yes if my children, my parents, my sister her husband and their kids can go. And I said, I guess we all go to sleep and just not wake up the next morning. I remember laughing and wondering how the world would handle something like that. And then conversation stopped.

I sat for another ten minutes and then went in to start laundry. My daughter came downstairs and said Mom thank you so much for waking me up. I was having the worst dream I think I've ever had in my life. She said it wasn't even like a dream it felt so real. She started talking fast about how she didn't know what to do she was so afraid.

I said calm down and tell me what happened. She said I DREAMED THAT WE ALL DIED. All of us, you, grandma and granddaddy, auntie, my cousins, everybody. I was the last one left alive but then you woke me up. I FROZE

The next morning she came to me saying she finished dream. She said because our family was dropping dead for no reason within days of each other the government quarantined us until we all died. She was the last to die. Then in the dream after she saw herself die, things were calm. But after a while the same thing started happening to other families.

Does this dream really mean death? I am so confused.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Death mostly just means transformation. Something goes away and another thing comes throught. Maybe your daughter dreamt that you want your family to live happier and more positive. Before this can happen, the negativity must "die" and left behind. The goverment quarantined you may be symbolic for your guides/deities/whatever you believe in, seperate the negativity, so it could die of without spreading on others.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am going to think outside of the box here and say maybe it wasn't you talking to you, maybe it was some kind of an unbound pretending to be your inner voice?....and then to mess with you some more maybe it caused your daughter to have that dream knowing that you would remember your "thoughts" and worry that it meant death....

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Death mostly just means transformation. Something goes away and another thing comes throught. Maybe your daughter dreamt that you want your family to live happier and more positive. Before this can happen, the negativity must "die" and left behind. The goverment quarantined you may be symbolic for your guides/deities/whatever you believe in, seperate the negativity, so it could die of without spreading on others.
Thank you for responding. You may be right because things are changing drastically around me. It's a little scary but I am trusting and going with the flow.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I am going to think outside of the box here and say maybe it wasn't you talking to you, maybe it was some kind of an unbound pretending to be your inner voice?....and then to mess with you some more maybe it caused your daughter to have that dream knowing that you would remember your "thoughts" and worry that it meant death....
I'm not sure, but so far so good. Everyone is alive. Time will tell all

Thank you for responding

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I am going to think outside of the box here and say maybe it wasn't you talking to you, maybe it was some kind of an unbound pretending to be your inner voice?....and then to mess with you some more maybe it caused your daughter to have that dream knowing that you would remember your "thoughts" and worry that it meant death....

Thank you for responding
Has anything more happened since then?

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:

Thank you for responding
Has anything more happened since then?
No, not like this. We have different paranormal experiences, but not death. That was weird.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”