Does the Succubus version of Morrigan Aensland exist?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

You know.. I've always thought about what would be going through Morrigan's pretty little head if she laid eyes on me for the first time. I imagine it would be something in character for her to think.

If I was in Goku's body, I imagine it'd be hard for her to remember who I even am. Since the face and the voice would make her think that it is a version of Goku she's dealing with.

But you know what, up against the type of enemies she faces, it is vital to have it.

I know what she'll say to me if I was in Goku's body.. "Why hello there, My sweet handsome young man.. You look like you could be such fun.." My response to her would be this; "Handsome? I never thought I looked handsome until you told me. What do you suppose what type of fun you have in mind, Morrigan?"

I imagine she'll say this to me with how I actually look like in real life. "You're such a good hearted and attractive looking young man.. Oh the ways of fun I will have with you.."

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

1e How am I supposed to introduce myself to her or whatever? Knowing what she's like from the games, She's more likely to honestly try to maybe seduce me. But then again, I know I can't really give her much of a challenge in battle, due to me lacking other powers that would help me at this time. So any recommendations as to what I could do with her? Then again, She must also be the Ruler of Makai, and it's Queen. I'd honestly want to find out more about her universe and what it's like.. 1bg

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:You know.. I've always thought about what would be going through Morrigan's pretty little head if she laid eyes on me for the first time. I imagine it would be something in character for her to think.

If I was in Goku's body, I imagine it'd be hard for her to remember who I even am. Since the face and the voice would make her think that it is a version of Goku she's dealing with.

But you know what, up against the type of enemies she faces, it is vital to have it.

I know what she'll say to me if I was in Goku's body.. "Why hello there, My sweet handsome young man.. You look like you could be such fun.." My response to her would be this; "Handsome? I never thought I looked handsome until you told me. What do you suppose what type of fun you have in mind, Morrigan?"

I imagine she'll say this to me with how I actually look like in real life. "You're such a good hearted and attractive looking young man.. Oh the ways of fun I will have with you.."

I can't even take this anymore.

THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAYING FORUM.

SOME OF US ARE REAL PRACTITIONERS WITH NO TIME FOR YOUR DELUSIONS OF FANCY. YOU WILL NEVER MEET FICTIONAL CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU IMAGE IT ALL YOURSELF. (which you are constantly doing.)

SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO LEARN THE CRAFT, NOT BANG FICTIONAL SERVITORS. Have you read your own words? You do not seem of sound mind, dear.

If you want to RPG with your make-believe anime and fictional characters, find a different forum to clog up. Because the mature adults on here are tired of seeing the "children" want to play pretend 24/7. I read your words and am literally floored at how delusional and how mentally unstable you are about spirit collection and it practices. Not to mention how VASTLY uneducated you are on any occult or supernatural matter. You are not here to learn the craft, or to better yourself, you are here to try and have sex with FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

I am not going to waste my time telling you what you should be doing, cause it will fall on def and daft ears. You need to re-evaluate if spirit keeping is for you, because its not what you are imagining or what you want it to be and it never will be. And trust me, if you EVER "see" or "interact" with these beings, it will be all in your head, all your imagination, nothing supernatural about it. And that's just sad. It makes me wonder if you are even a stable individual in real life, seeing as your so obsessed and fixated on other peoples FICTIONAL cartoon creations.

Try to grow up and mature. Re-read what you read and try to look at if from a Masters point of view and ask yourself if a Master would be mocking you or not. If anyone new came here wanting REAL information, and comes across this awful thread, they would run for the hills, because you sound loony toons.

Please, do spend lots of money needlessly so you can keep operating on that low low super LOWER energy field that you are looking for and constantly on. This is not a "play time" forum. If you want to play make believe, go to a renaissance fair, a comic con, or find a LARPING group.

Dragon Ball Z....really? How old are you? Whether you are young or old, it's never to late to learn what you want is not possible. At all. Unless, you keep imagining it all by yourself, (which it looks like you already do, so why are you going to spend money on fantasy you are already doing it yourself for free...? But I digress...)

Anyway, I know your foolishness will continue no matter WHAT I say. But just know, you will never succeed in the occult, spirit communication, or spiritual progress with the mindset you have. I can tell ya that right now. lol.

Good luck kid, I hope your mind eventually matures and look you back on these posts and cringe as hard as everyone else who won't say anything is.

A mod should honestly step in and lock this thread. Or at the very least, move it to more appropriate section of the forum. Because this is not a "help on your journey" post in the slightest.

Sorry, not sorry. This thread is RIDICULOUS.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:You know.. I've always thought about what would be going through Morrigan's pretty little head if she laid eyes on me for the first time. I imagine it would be something in character for her to think.

SOME OF US ARE REAL PRACTITIONERS WITH NO TIME FOR YOUR DELUSIONS OF FANCY. YOU WILL NEVER MEET FICTIONAL CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU IMAGE IT ALL YOURSELF. (which you are constantly doing.)

SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO LEARN THE CRAFT, NOT BANG FICTIONAL SERVITORS. Have you read your own words? You do not seem of sound mind, dear.

If you want to RPG with your make-believe anime and fictional characters, find a different forum to clog up. Because the mature adults on here are tired of seeing the "children" want to play pretend 24/7. I read your words and am literally floored at how delusional and how mentally unstable you are about spirit collection and it practices. Not to mention how VASTLY uneducated you are on any occult or supernatural matter. You are not here to learn the craft, or to better yourself, you are here to try and have sex with FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

I am not going to waste my time telling you what you should be doing, cause it will fall on def and daft ears. You need to re-evaluate if spirit keeping is for you, because its not what you are imagining or what you want it to be and it never will be. And trust me, if you EVER "see" or "interact" with these beings, it will be all in your head, all your imagination, nothing supernatural about it. And that's just sad. It makes me wonder if you are even a stable individual in real life, seeing as your so obsessed and fixated on other peoples FICTIONAL cartoon creations.

Try to grow up and mature. Re-read what you read and try to look at if from a Masters point of view and ask yourself if a Master would be mocking you or not. If anyone new came here wanting REAL information, and comes across this awful thread, they would run for the hills, because you sound loony toons.

Please, do spend lots of money needlessly so you can keep operating on that low low super LOWER energy field that you are looking for and constantly on. This is not a "play time" forum. If you want to play make believe, go to a renaissance fair, a comic con, or find a LARPING group.

Dragon Ball Z....really? How old are you? Whether you are young or old, it's never to late to learn what you want is not possible. At all. Unless, you keep imagining it all by yourself, (which it looks like you already do, so why are you going to spend money on fantasy you are already doing it yourself for free...? But I digress...)

Anyway, I know your foolishness will continue no matter WHAT I say. But just know, you will never succeed in the occult, spirit communication, or spiritual progress with the mindset you have. I can tell ya that right now. lol.

Good luck kid, I hope your mind eventually matures and look you back on these posts and cringe as hard as everyone else who won't say anything is.

A mod should honestly step in and lock this thread. Or at the very least, move it to more appropriate section of the forum. Because this is not a "help on your journey" post in the slightest.

Fine.. I'll shut up about it.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Rainbowgirl wrote:

wow, thank you very much, Rainbowgirl...Y'know, I have contact to "fictional" characters,too. The astral world isn't just immortals, unicorns and dragons.
I thought you were pretty cool, but this post is the reason, why I just say my buddies are "humans". To avoid this kind of discussion.
Beliefes hold power. "Classic" beings, like angels, demons, dragons, gods exists with the same "probability" than fictional characters. (Kelis is offering character bindings btw. and he is a very experienced practioner) Magic only works because people believe in it. If no one would believe in any of this, it wouldn't exist at all.
Just because the idea that fictional characters exist in some other universe don't fit into your world view doesn't give you the permission to go onto a "writing rampage" about other peoples beliefs, while devalueting their experiences and putting yourself over it.
Keep your mind open to new stuff, instead of turning around in circles in traditional witchcraft... that's all I can say to this wall of text.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:

wow, thank you very much, Rainbowgirl...Y'know, I have contact to "fictional" characters,too. The astral world isn't just immortals, unicorns and dragons.
I thought you were pretty cool, but this post is the reason, why I just say my buddies are "humans". To avoid this kind of discussion.
Beliefes hold power. "Classic" beings, like angels, demons, dragons, gods exists with the same "probability" than fictional characters. (Kelis is offering character bindings btw. and he is a very experienced practioner) Magic only works because people believe in it. If no one would believe in any of this, it wouldn't exist at all.
Just because the idea that fictional characters exist in some other universe don't fit into your world view doesn't give you the permission to go onto a "writing rampage" about other peoples beliefs, while devalueting their experiences and putting yourself over it.
Keep your mind open to new stuff, instead of turning around in circles in traditional witchcraft... that's all I can say to this wall of text.
Well.. I was only giving my thoughts as to what would happen, I did not expect some person to be blasting my butt over what might happen if I choose to do something.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:

Well.. I was only giving my thoughts as to what would happen, I did not expect some person to be blasting my butt over what might happen if I choose to do something.
Just ignore it. There will be always people trying to talk down others, because their beliefs are not the same (just look at our world ATM~) . Just keep on trying to improve your senses like before and you'll be fine. No need to bow down infront of raging strangers :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:

Just ignore it. There will be always people trying to talk down others, because their beliefs are not the same (just look at our world ATM~) . Just keep on trying to improve your senses like before and you'll be fine. No need to bow down infront of raging strangers :)
I think I will ignore it, and Thanks for understanding. ;)

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote: wow, thank you very much, Rainbowgirl...Y'know, I have contact to "fictional" characters,too. The astral world isn't just immortals, unicorns and dragons.
Lol. Not "fit into my world views?" If you say so. But Thanks for telling me all about me since you are an expert on my thoughts and belifs. :lol: you know what they say about assuming, don't you?

And exactly, someone ELSES universe. Someone ELSES imagination stream. You are operating with someone else's imagination, getting to know their imagination. Not your own. Like it or not.

Nobody mentioned Kelis but you, so idk where that came from. I simply mentioned that this threads disscusion is ridiclous to us serious practioners. You are allowed to have an imagination and play with all your fictional servators, thats fine and your choice. But, you cannot say it is gospil truth. It may be true for you, but that means its only true for you. As you stated above about your own beliefs.

I am sorry if you feel like you have to edit what you feel and say in order not to get upset over this sort of "reaction" as you call it. But if my reaction offends you, you have no shot in the real world or the occult. Nobody will baby you in any sect of life. Take constructive criticism, it's not the end of the world.

The whole "I thought you were cool man" thing you are pulling shows you are not ready to step out of your confort zone and admit you might also be operating on a low frequency as well and with creations of other people's imaganitive plane. I don't care if you like what Ihave to say or not, I am gonna say it if I feel it needs to be said. It your choice if you let it affect your energy or not.

I stand by my words. I suggest you become less sensitive, it will affect your energy in negitive ways.

Ps. Its ok it disagree and not get offended. It is possible.

Much love and light.

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:

Because I am trying to help and my words aren't "pretty" I am raging and looking down on you? Lol. K.

The blind leading the blind. Have fun you two. <3

Witchy traits:

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”