Does the Succubus version of Morrigan Aensland exist?

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

What a waste of breath. I will be sure to save my energy next time on more...mature individuals who don't allow their feelings to get hurt on a forum.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
chaoswolf82
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I can't even take this anymore.

THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAYING FORUM.

SOME OF US ARE REAL PRACTITIONERS WITH NO TIME FOR YOUR DELUSIONS OF FANCY. YOU WILL NEVER MEET FICTIONAL CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU IMAGE IT ALL YOURSELF. (which you are constantly doing.)

SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO LEARN THE CRAFT, NOT BANG FICTIONAL SERVITORS. Have you read your own words? You do not seem of sound mind, dear.

If you want to RPG with your make-believe anime and fictional characters, find a different forum to clog up. Because the mature adults on here are tired of seeing the "children" want to play pretend 24/7. I read your words and am literally floored at how delusional and how mentally unstable you are about spirit collection and it practices. Not to mention how VASTLY uneducated you are on any occult or supernatural matter. You are not here to learn the craft, or to better yourself, you are here to try and have sex with FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

I am not going to waste my time telling you what you should be doing, cause it will fall on def and daft ears. You need to re-evaluate if spirit keeping is for you, because its not what you are imagining or what you want it to be and it never will be. And trust me, if you EVER "see" or "interact" with these beings, it will be all in your head, all your imagination, nothing supernatural about it. And that's just sad. It makes me wonder if you are even a stable individual in real life, seeing as your so obsessed and fixated on other peoples FICTIONAL cartoon creations.

Try to grow up and mature. Re-read what you read and try to look at if from a Masters point of view and ask yourself if a Master would be mocking you or not. If anyone new came here wanting REAL information, and comes across this awful thread, they would run for the hills, because you sound loony toons.

Please, do spend lots of money needlessly so you can keep operating on that low low super LOWER energy field that you are looking for and constantly on. This is not a "play time" forum. If you want to play make believe, go to a renaissance fair, a comic con, or find a LARPING group.

Dragon Ball Z....really? How old are you? Whether you are young or old, it's never to late to learn what you want is not possible. At all. Unless, you keep imagining it all by yourself, (which it looks like you already do, so why are you going to spend money on fantasy you are already doing it yourself for free...? But I digress...)

Anyway, I know your foolishness will continue no matter WHAT I say. But just know, you will never succeed in the occult, spirit communication, or spiritual progress with the mindset you have. I can tell ya that right now. lol.

Good luck kid, I hope your mind eventually matures and look you back on these posts and cringe as hard as everyone else who won't say anything is.

A mod should honestly step in and lock this thread. Or at the very least, move it to more appropriate section of the forum. Because this is not a "help on your journey" post in the slightest.

Sorry, not sorry. This thread is RIDICULOUS.[/quote]

Though I doubt you will read this. I shall post this anyway hopefully for your benefit. There is something you consider well a few things. First how limited do you believe the astral realm is? Secondly have you not considered the possibilities of multi dimensional and multiverse theories? The metaphysical also should never be limited to the beliefs of those who may be traditional practioners. I am sure at one point someone said servitors were not a possible thing yet look at what is available now. If we do not imagine and wonder if something is possible there is no growth and that is a sad thing. Also trampling of other peoples beliefs is something that caused something terrible to smart women and likely many practitioners in the past. surely you know what happened in salem long ago right?

Shiva7878
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello just wanted to write a few things about this post. I never knew practitioners could do these types of bindings until I joined the forum. I did learn something from cats and spirits about character bindings. How hers didn't know that he was a "character " here. If I got that right. I do a study the occult which just means hidden. So I may have a different point of view. Keeping an open mind about this. Jack O Lantern I didn't learn anything from you. You seem to be obsessed. I do think these character bindings use other people's imagination. But most video games, movies, and anime have names of immortals, Djinn, and faeries etc. But if you are using characters from someone elses imagination you are using a mirror image. If that makes sense. <3

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dude.

Chill. Out. It's the same thread all day every day with you. It was cute at first but now it's a really creepy obsession. If you were to meet her, just let your intuition guide you. Just keep in mind that full on obsession with someone you don't actually know is... not flattering. Make sure you go in with an attitude of respect to any unknown spirit or entity you have not contacted, shield and ward your space completely, and just be prepared. Not all spirits directly reflect the media version, and some of them can and will chew you up and spit you out.

I'm sure the servitor versions you have are wonderful--in fact, they are thinking, learning beings. How do you think they feel when you won't let go of this obsession to meet the "real" version? Are they not real enough for you?

Just... Chill, dude. Dang.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Dude.

Chill. Out. It's the same thread all day every day with you. It was cute at first but now it's a really creepy obsession. If you were to meet her, just let your intuition guide you. Just keep in mind that full on obsession with someone you don't actually know is... not flattering. Make sure you go in with an attitude of respect to any unknown spirit or entity you have not contacted, shield and ward your space completely, and just be prepared. Not all spirits directly reflect the media version, and some of them can and will chew you up and spit you out.

I'm sure the servitor versions you have are wonderful--in fact, they are thinking, learning beings. How do you think they feel when you won't let go of this obsession to meet the "real" version? Are they not real enough for you?

I guess I feel like <<removed by mod>> for having this obsession with the real Morrigan Aensland. But I suppose I can try to get it under control, before it makes me do something I'll regret.
Last edited by CH Moderator on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see Rule #2, thank you for your cooperation

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

chaoswolf82 wrote:
Though I doubt you will read this. I shall post this anyway hopefully for your benefit. There is something you consider well a few things. First how limited do you believe the astral realm is? Secondly have you not considered the possibilities of multi dimensional and multiverse theories? The metaphysical also should never be limited to the beliefs of those who may be traditional practioners. I am sure at one point someone said servitors were not a possible thing yet look at what is available now. If we do not imagine and wonder if something is possible there is no growth and that is a sad thing. Also trampling of other peoples beliefs is something that caused something terrible to smart women and likely many practitioners in the past. surely you know what happened in salem long ago right?
Don't know why you automatically assume I wouldn't read your msg, but ok. I did in fact read it and would never ignore anyone who wants to chat. :)

Listen, I get what you are saying. And yes, just like you, I am aware of how complex and vast the astral is, and can be. I won't go into all that here because it is off topic. But yes, I am indeed educated in the astral and am constantly discovering new things about it along the way, but I digress...

I do not doubt these characters can exist. I do, however, never encourage delusions. If you read this thread, I am not saying this doesn't exist, I am just stating that they are fictonal characters, and that people being obsessed with fictional characters to an unhealthy degree should not be encouraged. Being obsessed with bedding fictional chatacters does not help you grow, it's low level mindset if you get what I mean. Spirits and Entites can do so so so much for you, but some people are only interested in the "romantic" aspect and it honestly stops any real spiritual growth.

If you read what I said, I do believe characters exist in someone else imagination stream. But, when people are so obsessed that they only want servators to be their "play things" is when I have to speak up. Because, as we both know, the astral is so extensive and there is so so sooooooo much to learn outside of ones obsession for fictional characters.

People wanting servators to manifest in the earthen and be theif bffs and interact like I interact with say my sister, is just not possible, is all I am saying. And it's ridiclous to expect it is all I mean. NOT denying their existance. You get what I mean?

Much love and light. Thank you for your positivity. Truely. I enjpy it when people can talk and discuss without being offended. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Shiva7878 wrote:Hello just wanted to write a few things about this post. I never knew practitioners could do these types of bindings until I joined the forum. I did learn something from cats and spirits about character bindings. How hers didn't know that he was a "character " here. If I got that right. I do a study the occult which just means hidden. So I may have a different point of view. Keeping an open mind about this. Jack O Lantern I didn't learn anything from you. You seem to be obsessed. I do think these character bindings use other people's imagination. But most video games, movies, and anime have names of immortals, Djinn, and faeries etc. But if you are using characters from someone elses imagination you are using a mirror image. If that makes sense. <3
I'm not obsessed with her. I'm just wanting to know if she actually exists for real.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:

I guess I feel like <<removed by mod>> for having this obsession with the real Morrigan Aensland. But I suppose I can try to get it under control, before it makes me do something I'll regret.
I'm wondering if it really is an obsession.. Nah. It's not. It's called fascination.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

To tell you the truth, they are real enough to me. I wouldn't know, because I have not seen them give their cents on it.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:You know.. I've always thought about what would be going through Morrigan's pretty little head if she laid eyes on me for the first time. I imagine it would be something in character for her to think.

If I was in Goku's body, I imagine it'd be hard for her to remember who I even am. Since the face and the voice would make her think that it is a version of Goku she's dealing with.

But you know what, up against the type of enemies she faces, it is vital to have it.

I know what she'll say to me if I was in Goku's body.. "Why hello there, My sweet handsome young man.. You look like you could be such fun.." My response to her would be this; "Handsome? I never thought I looked handsome until you told me. What do you suppose what type of fun you have in mind, Morrigan?"

I imagine she'll say this to me with how I actually look like in real life. "You're such a good hearted and attractive looking young man.. Oh the ways of fun I will have with you.."

I can't even take this anymore.

THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAYING FORUM.

SOME OF US ARE REAL PRACTITIONERS WITH NO TIME FOR YOUR DELUSIONS OF FANCY. YOU WILL NEVER MEET FICTIONAL CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU IMAGE IT ALL YOURSELF. (which you are constantly doing.)

SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO LEARN THE CRAFT, NOT BANG FICTIONAL SERVITORS. Have you read your own words? You do not seem of sound mind, dear.

If you want to RPG with your make-believe anime and fictional characters, find a different forum to clog up. Because the mature adults on here are tired of seeing the "children" want to play pretend 24/7. I read your words and am literally floored at how delusional and how mentally unstable you are about spirit collection and it practices. Not to mention how VASTLY uneducated you are on any occult or supernatural matter. You are not here to learn the craft, or to better yourself, you are here to try and have sex with FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

I am not going to waste my time telling you what you should be doing, cause it will fall on def and daft ears. You need to re-evaluate if spirit keeping is for you, because its not what you are imagining or what you want it to be and it never will be. And trust me, if you EVER "see" or "interact" with these beings, it will be all in your head, all your imagination, nothing supernatural about it. And that's just sad. It makes me wonder if you are even a stable individual in real life, seeing as your so obsessed and fixated on other peoples FICTIONAL cartoon creations.

Try to grow up and mature. Re-read what you read and try to look at if from a Masters point of view and ask yourself if a Master would be mocking you or not. If anyone new came here wanting REAL information, and comes across this awful thread, they would run for the hills, because you sound loony toons.

Please, do spend lots of money needlessly so you can keep operating on that low low super LOWER energy field that you are looking for and constantly on. This is not a "play time" forum. If you want to play make believe, go to a renaissance fair, a comic con, or find a LARPING group.

Dragon Ball Z....really? How old are you? Whether you are young or old, it's never to late to learn what you want is not possible. At all. Unless, you keep imagining it all by yourself, (which it looks like you already do, so why are you going to spend money on fantasy you are already doing it yourself for free...? But I digress...)

Anyway, I know your foolishness will continue no matter WHAT I say. But just know, you will never succeed in the occult, spirit communication, or spiritual progress with the mindset you have. I can tell ya that right now. lol.

Good luck kid, I hope your mind eventually matures and look you back on these posts and cringe as hard as everyone else who won't say anything is.

A mod should honestly step in and lock this thread. Or at the very least, move it to more appropriate section of the forum. Because this is not a "help on your journey" post in the slightest.

Sorry, not sorry. This thread is RIDICULOUS.
Fine.. I'll shut up about it.
Rainbowgirl, if the OP wishes to believe that Morrigan would want to be with her, that is fine. It is an open forum and we cannot criticize other people for creating posts such as this. It is their fantasy that they might get the chance to play out in another realm. Please don't criticize others for stating their wishes.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”