Does the Succubus version of Morrigan Aensland exist?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:You know.. I've always thought about what would be going through Morrigan's pretty little head if she laid eyes on me for the first time. I imagine it would be something in character for her to think.

If I was in Goku's body, I imagine it'd be hard for her to remember who I even am. Since the face and the voice would make her think that it is a version of Goku she's dealing with.

But you know what, up against the type of enemies she faces, it is vital to have it.

I know what she'll say to me if I was in Goku's body.. "Why hello there, My sweet handsome young man.. You look like you could be such fun.." My response to her would be this; "Handsome? I never thought I looked handsome until you told me. What do you suppose what type of fun you have in mind, Morrigan?"

I imagine she'll say this to me with how I actually look like in real life. "You're such a good hearted and attractive looking young man.. Oh the ways of fun I will have with you.."

I can't even take this anymore.

THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAYING FORUM.

SOME OF US ARE REAL PRACTITIONERS WITH NO TIME FOR YOUR DELUSIONS OF FANCY. YOU WILL NEVER MEET FICTIONAL CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU IMAGE IT ALL YOURSELF. (which you are constantly doing.)

SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO LEARN THE CRAFT, NOT BANG FICTIONAL SERVITORS. Have you read your own words? You do not seem of sound mind, dear.

If you want to RPG with your make-believe anime and fictional characters, find a different forum to clog up. Because the mature adults on here are tired of seeing the "children" want to play pretend 24/7. I read your words and am literally floored at how delusional and how mentally unstable you are about spirit collection and it practices. Not to mention how VASTLY uneducated you are on any occult or supernatural matter. You are not here to learn the craft, or to better yourself, you are here to try and have sex with FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

I am not going to waste my time telling you what you should be doing, cause it will fall on def and daft ears. You need to re-evaluate if spirit keeping is for you, because its not what you are imagining or what you want it to be and it never will be. And trust me, if you EVER "see" or "interact" with these beings, it will be all in your head, all your imagination, nothing supernatural about it. And that's just sad. It makes me wonder if you are even a stable individual in real life, seeing as your so obsessed and fixated on other peoples FICTIONAL cartoon creations.

Try to grow up and mature. Re-read what you read and try to look at if from a Masters point of view and ask yourself if a Master would be mocking you or not. If anyone new came here wanting REAL information, and comes across this awful thread, they would run for the hills, because you sound loony toons.

Please, do spend lots of money needlessly so you can keep operating on that low low super LOWER energy field that you are looking for and constantly on. This is not a "play time" forum. If you want to play make believe, go to a renaissance fair, a comic con, or find a LARPING group.

Dragon Ball Z....really? How old are you? Whether you are young or old, it's never to late to learn what you want is not possible. At all. Unless, you keep imagining it all by yourself, (which it looks like you already do, so why are you going to spend money on fantasy you are already doing it yourself for free...? But I digress...)

Anyway, I know your foolishness will continue no matter WHAT I say. But just know, you will never succeed in the occult, spirit communication, or spiritual progress with the mindset you have. I can tell ya that right now. lol.

Good luck kid, I hope your mind eventually matures and look you back on these posts and cringe as hard as everyone else who won't say anything is.

A mod should honestly step in and lock this thread. Or at the very least, move it to more appropriate section of the forum. Because this is not a "help on your journey" post in the slightest.

Sorry, not sorry. This thread is RIDICULOUS.
Fine.. I'll shut up about it.
Rainbowgirl, if the OP wishes to believe that Morrigan would want to be with her, that is fine. It is an open forum and we cannot criticize other people for creating posts such as this. It is their fantasy that they might get the chance to play out in another realm. Please don't criticize others for stating their wishes.
Thank you! You're someone who's understanding of me expressing my wishes. I feel happier about this. :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote: Rainbowgirl, if the OP wishes to believe that Morrigan would want to be with her, that is fine. It is an open forum and we cannot criticize other people for creating posts such as this. It is their fantasy that they might get the chance to play out in another realm. Please don't criticize others for stating their wishes.
Didn't say he couldn't believe in her. Not once. Sooooo....? Maybe stop putting word into my mouth.

You are all so fixating on claiming I believe character spirits/character servitors don't exist. Which I did not say. Ever. I actually own a CH servitor (its the only one I will ever get,) and it is wonderful. My question is; Did you read the entire thread? Or were you just offended by what I said so ya have to deflect to something I never mentioned?

HOWEVER, I DID say that an obsession over someone else's creation is unhealthy. And you guys encouraging his unhealthy behavior is not kind of you, even if you think it is. You think you are banding together, but you aren't. Its ok to have a character interaction, it not healthy to OBSESS over it to the point he started role-playing. (again, read the thread.)

Btw, JackoLantern has made 3 posts alone about this SAME subject. He isn't interested in spiritual growth at all, clearly. So he is in the wrong place.

Are you denying there is MORE to spirit keeping than character spirits? Calm down, I never said what you claim, nor do I believe what you claim I believe. You don't know me from one topic. Sorry.

Stop getting offended at what was never even said. Actually READ what was said before you defend an unhealthy obsession.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl, the real issue here is that it is not your place to police the forums or to pass judgment on others. I'd suggest that in the future if you have issues with another member's posting habits rather than trying to deal with it yourself. Report their posts/topics using the "!" at the top right corner of every post and allow the moderators to determine whether it is an issue that needs to be handled or not.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Rainbowgirl, the real issue here is that it is not your place to police the forums or to pass judgment on others. I'd suggest that in the future if you have issues with another member's posting habits rather than trying to deal with it yourself. Report their posts/topics using the "!" at the top right corner of every post and allow the moderators to determine whether it is an issue that needs to be handled or not.
Funny, seems to me like you are the one trying to police the forum by telling me how to behave. Pot calling the kettel?

At any rate:
Open forum, open discussion, freedom of speech, I'm not policing anything, just putting in my 2 cents, and I have no "issues," as you say, with anyone.
Enough said.

Plus, I did ask a mod to step in a while back soooo....read the thread.

Seriously, what happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." ? words are just words, don't give them such power.

Also, its my right to express myself however I see fit as long as it falls within CH guidlines. Just cause I won't sugar coat my opinion doesn't mean I am policing a thing. You also have the feeedom not to like what I say. But I certinly won't edit my input because you say I have to, or because I hurt someone's feelings by breaking their ridiclous delusions.

So much deflection from the REAL issue. Jeeze.

Are we done derailing the thread? Nobody's going to address the real situation of an unhealthy obesssion? Anyone....? Anyone...?

Other people have also chimed in on the ridiclous amount of posts Jackolantern makes about his unhealthy obsessions. Why don't ya go tell them all to "behave" too? 2wk

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Rainbowgirl, the real issue here is that it is not your place to police the forums or to pass judgment on others. I'd suggest that in the future if you have issues with another member's posting habits rather than trying to deal with it yourself. Report their posts/topics using the "!" at the top right corner of every post and allow the moderators to determine whether it is an issue that needs to be handled or not.
I see you are a mod, so yes actually you can police me. Lol. (See I can admit when I am wrong.)
But if this is true than pleaseeeee poliece his posts, as well. He's posted 3 sepetate times about this subject alone. Do we need 3 seperate posts about one topic?

Witchy traits:
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Not meaning to spark anything with this post but rainbowgirl has a point.Jack could focus less on morrigan aensland then how he is right now.It's one thing when they come to talk with you like any spirit or entity would but asking if a real succubus thats essenshaly her exists like in this thread when a servitor the last time I checked is a construct so to speak to begin with meaning he already has her with him considering his other threads I remember seeing.Wanting to know how exactly one can make her physical.And in one which he could think more about what was said in it wanting to know how to act when meeting her.He could go about things diffrently then he appers to do now(no offens jackOlantern if you read this).

Plus one thing that I think about people is that some could use a verbal whack upside the head to get the gears in their head turning so they start thinking even if it's said calmly so what was said wasn't out of place regardless of how it was intended to come out.And to me fact are theorys that a proven over an over until proven otherwise which is when they become false so what she said isn't a lie even if it is a bit harsh though along with what I've stated above this sentence people wouldn't learn not to put their hand on a hot stove if they didn't get burned in the proses right.Just my thoughts on whats being said.

blessed be

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

This thread is merged due to unnecessary redundancy and locked due to the drama.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: So any recommendations as to what I could do with her?
You need to keep the same topic in one thread. Do not spam the board.

Rainbowgirl wrote:Try to grow up and mature. Re-read what you read and try to look at if from a Masters point of view and ask yourself if a Master would be mocking you or not.
You need to re-read what you've posted here. There are better, more grown up and mature ways to express your thought and opinion.

Do understand the following:
Ash & I founded this forum to be open. An Open Forum means that we welcome all ideologies, theories, beliefs, and thought processes. It means that we welcome open posting that provokes thought, discussions, and debates. Since we do not push one ideology here we request that members do not do it either.

It is our belief that open discussions promote growth & evolution of the mind, spirit, and body. It does not mean that we have to testify to each other in order to sway other members to one belief or another, it means that we can all learn from each other, even in times when we disagree.
1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I've discovered that she does indeed exist, and she did mention that she was eager to play with me. But she did not go into any specifics as to what she was going to do with me. This makes me a bit uneasy, since it gives the whole thing an air of unpredictability. Not knowing exactly what she is planning. :*)

Still though, she's going to be an 11 out of 10 to deal with, and she also happens to be an extremely sexy, provocative succubus with an overactive sex drive...that's not ANYWHERE in the normal. 8;D

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Try to keep all your discussion of her confined to one thread, please. We can merge this thread into the previous one so as not to clutter the forum with multiple threads about one individual spirit.

Do you have access to the 18+ group? Because the original thread about this spirit references adult-oriented content by name. That original thread probably belongs in the 18+ area for that reason alone.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Try to keep all your discussion of her confined to one thread, please. We can merge this thread into the previous one so as not to clutter the forum with multiple threads about one individual spirit.

Do you have access to the 18+ group? Because the original thread about this spirit references adult-oriented content by name. That original thread probably belongs in the 18+ area for that reason alone.
Umm.. These were two different Succubi, they are not the same person.

One's named Shamsiel, and another is named Morrigan. Why merge two threads about two different people into one?

(In case if anyone think's it's an Alpha Servitor version of her, no.. It's not.)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”