Does the Succubus version of Morrigan Aensland exist?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Well.. I've spent quite a bit of time with Morrigan Aensland (Her Succubus Version that darklordmidnight found for me) lately, and she is really fun to hang out with and talk to! I just wish she was just as physical as me and another human being.. She would be an amazing person to do activities with or take to school with me for the day.. She's really a refreshing girl in my life. :)

She really does enjoy hanging out with me though, and I appreciate her taking the time out of her day to come and chat with me in dreams, even talk with me and get to know me better overall! 1lv

Although I've even asked her a few things about herself, and she's told me what I needed to know. I've even asked her about what happened to her main enemies, and she told me she killed them, and even had their kingdoms, families, and allies taken out so that they would not cause anymore trouble in Makai. I gave the biggest sigh of relief when she told me what had happened exactly. 1lt

But the best part is? Is the fact that she's now here with me, a metaphysical bridge as well as a binding to my spirit had been put into effect. I cannot be any more happy now. Our interactions have been so adorable and cute since we met for the first time. I adore her as a person.. 1ks

Not to mention she and I have a lot of chemistry between both of us, it's like we are sounding like the perfect couple, which is not too far off from happening, mind you. 1h

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Ya know alternate universe versions of Makai exist as well, that had different things happen, just sayin.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Doomguy wrote:Ya know alternate universe versions of Makai exist as well, that had different things happen, just sayin.
Yes, I am aware of that. The Morrigan Aensland that he found for me had her history match up with her game profile, and she killed Pyron, Demetri, Jedah, along with their respective allies. She looked just like how this photo represented her as! 1ht And she has also had her sister, Lilith become a part of her. 1a

http://niel-mucirt.deviantart.com/art/M ... -570623929

When I tell you guys she looked identical to the photo, she really did. I still remember seeing every detail of her, including her face in my recent encounter with her.. By god it was so pretty to look at. 1lo

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I got to have another experience with Morrigan Aensland last night, and it was quite nice, all things considered. <3

She helped calm me down when there were some bad memories playing in my head, it's like she knew that they were going off right in that moment. She is able to use telepathy, after all. 1rd

We talked about things I don't want to discuss here, since it is after all, private. It's only for me and her to know. 1hg

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'm curious: do you have BOTH a character binding of Morrigan and a succubus Morrigan?

If so, how do they regard one another?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I'm curious: do you have BOTH a character binding of Morrigan and a succubus Morrigan?

If so, how do they regard one another?
One is a Alpha Servitor Morrigan, and the other is a character binding of her, A Succubus. I've not seen how they regard each other, since I have not seen how they'd do it in person.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Though I know I've built a huge connection with the Succubus Version of Morrigan Aensland so far. She and I have excellent chemistry with one another. I remember we formed quite a relationship too. So far, I've even noticed that I felt her sleeping with me when I am out. But I knew it was Morrigan, there was a clear mental image of her in my minds eye, and I remember her wearing one of my t-shirts I don't even wear that much. It was the yellow t-shirt with the "Don't Tread On Me" Symbol with the snake sticking it's tounge out. She did not have her wings out, and she looked visually stunning. Although we have talked a bit in my dreams, through faint telepathy, and on what I think was the astral plane. There are other ways she could choose to manifest, but I think she's looking forward to being with me like a normal human being. Where she is just as physical as you or I. Even though she's not letting it on to me, I can tell she knows that Darklordmidnight will succeed. Probably because I prayed my butt off for him to succeed, asked my djinn and Alya to grant wishes to allow him to continue and complete Project Omega. Although she did gain some new abilities she did not have previously because I asked my djinn to give her those. Although these would help her immensely should she need them.

She pretty much looks like the photo here.

http://niel-mucirt.deviantart.com/art/M ... -570623929

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”