Fallen Angel entity ?

User avatar
conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby conxtion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 pm

By "fallen angel", do you mean Dark Grigori Watchers?


Happiness is my choice.

User avatar
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:01 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby MadFox45 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:23 pm

I have a few... my experiences have been mostly good.... except for the weird shivering which i first got when D first touched me. but yes, D comes from Toni and my other fallen angel comes from Aurora.



User avatar
Valkirija
new here
new here
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby Valkirija » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:49 pm

conxtion wrote:By "fallen angel", do you mean Dark Grigori Watchers?


This usually depends on seller's classification. For example CH classifies them as separate beings from FA, though there may be some fallen angels among Gregori Watchers (according to CH encyclopedia).


(S)(A)(-)volkhs,(F)courtwind angel,(T)tower watcher,(H)(M)sanguine vampires,(I)psy vampire,(A)bronwyn angel,(D)silver dragon,(O)veridian dragon,(L)rose fae,(N)nephilim,(S)waif fae,wraith,(D)hellhound,(X)multex,(N)galactic being,(S)laritus

User avatar
Valkirija
new here
new here
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby Valkirija » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:52 pm

MadFox45 wrote:I have a few... my experiences have been mostly good.... except for the weird shivering which i first got when D first touched me. but yes, D comes from Toni and my other fallen angel comes from Aurora.


Are they very different from one another energy wise? How dark are your guys?
I got one on the way. Any advice? 1ey


(S)(A)(-)volkhs,(F)courtwind angel,(T)tower watcher,(H)(M)sanguine vampires,(I)psy vampire,(A)bronwyn angel,(D)silver dragon,(O)veridian dragon,(L)rose fae,(N)nephilim,(S)waif fae,wraith,(D)hellhound,(X)multex,(N)galactic being,(S)laritus

User avatar
akh
new here
new here
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:52 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby akh » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:23 pm

FA are very ancient powerful beings. The "fall" happened long before humans were even thought of. I do not know a single one that would bind to a human. That is like saying King Piamon or prince Vassago will bind to a human.


~~ Knowledge is power ~~

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5562
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby darkwing dook » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:26 pm

akh wrote:That is like saying King Piamon or prince Vassago will bind to a human.

That'd be a different analogy, i.e. immortal binding or channel/portal : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

User avatar
AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Yes :)! He’s absolutely amazing, he’s very dark his presence is intense, the way he speaks is poetic, the way h thinks shows his long living life. His dreams are lucid always and I absolutely adore him.

I had two callings for fallen angels but I decided to only get one bound so I could get used to bing around that type of energy, but now that I know I can handle it I’ve gotten the second ones information and sent it to the person who found my first one and I’m very excited while waiting for him :) xoxo


D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith

On the way:Demon Vampire Prince
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~

User avatar
AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Valkirija wrote:
MadFox45 wrote:I have a few... my experiences have been mostly good.... except for the weird shivering which i first got when D first touched me. but yes, D comes from Toni and my other fallen angel comes from Aurora.


Are they very different from one another energy wise? How dark are your guys?
I got one on the way. Any advice? 1ey


Also thank you for reading, mine is dark but each darkness differs depending on the being for me. My demon, demon djinn, vampire, incubus, gregori, werewolves etc are all dark, but each is on a diff level of darkness


D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith

On the way:Demon Vampire Prince
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~

User avatar
Valkirija
new here
new here
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby Valkirija » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:49 pm

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Yes :)! He’s absolutely amazing, he’s very dark his presence is intense, the way he speaks is poetic, the way h thinks shows his long living life. His dreams are lucid always and I absolutely adore him.

I had two callings for fallen angels but I decided to only get one bound so I could get used to bing around that type of energy, but now that I know I can handle it I’ve gotten the second ones information and sent it to the person who found my first one and I’m very excited while waiting for him :) xoxo


This is extremely interesting. I'm suffering from "nothing so far is dark enough" syndrome at the moment. So I'm very curious about the energy :)
Is your FA's energy comparable to the demon in your keep?


(S)(A)(-)volkhs,(F)courtwind angel,(T)tower watcher,(H)(M)sanguine vampires,(I)psy vampire,(A)bronwyn angel,(D)silver dragon,(O)veridian dragon,(L)rose fae,(N)nephilim,(S)waif fae,wraith,(D)hellhound,(X)multex,(N)galactic being,(S)laritus

User avatar
AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Fallen Angel entity ?

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Valkirija wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Yes :)! He’s absolutely amazing, he’s very dark his presence is intense, the way he speaks is poetic, the way h thinks shows his long living life. His dreams are lucid always and I absolutely adore him.

I had two callings for fallen angels but I decided to only get one bound so I could get used to bing around that type of energy, but now that I know I can handle it I’ve gotten the second ones information and sent it to the person who found my first one and I’m very excited while waiting for him :) xoxo


This is extremely interesting. I'm suffering from "nothing so far is dark enough" syndrome at the moment. So I'm very curious about the energy :)
Is your FA's energy comparable to the demon in your keep?


My demon is on the lighter side, he’s from a lower hell realm, my FA was found in darkness. My FA is on the darker side and hasn’t had much human interaction in a while weather as my demon lives in a city of a sort and has a job etc.


D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith

On the way:Demon Vampire Prince
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~


Return to “Living Entities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests