Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Valkirija wrote:
conxtion wrote:By "fallen angel", do you mean Dark Grigori Watchers?
This usually depends on seller's classification. For example CH classifies them as separate beings from FA, though there may be some fallen angels among Gregori Watchers (according to CH encyclopedia).
Yea, I've kept both grigori watchers and watchers. I feel some fallen angels are classified as demons or vice versa. Hard to say when every conjurer labels and spells them differently.

To me fallen angels are good guys who rebel for freedom and or power. For religious people fallen angels steer you away from the "divine plan" which is probably have a functioning society based on procreating in a family environment, and having a regular career to support such family. A fallen angel may be less about responsibility and more about indulging in things that make you happy. Though if you want they can too grant you power. Though what we think is powerful like a career in management is not their idea of power.

Religious people probably irritate the sh** out of them, that's why they might be "dangerous." Not like they are out to kill religious people. It's more like when they get angry from all the hypocrisy, thunder and lightning is their way of saying STFU you don't know what you are talking about. They are probably good friends when you need justice.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I’m religious but we get along fine xD then again I guess I’m very accepting especially to my callings they’re amazing to have, powerful, sweets encouraging and very very wise

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I’m religious but we get along fine xD then again I guess I’m very accepting especially to my callings they’re amazing to have, powerful, sweets encouraging and very very wise
Sorry I was thinking about a certain religious type. LOL. I thought everyone here was a mind reader.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Samsara wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:I’m religious but we get along fine xD then again I guess I’m very accepting especially to my callings they’re amazing to have, powerful, sweets encouraging and very very wise
Sorry I was thinking about a certain religious type. LOL. I thought everyone here was a mind reader.

Hahaha no no you’re fine xD I didn’t take it that seriously anyways : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Samsara wrote:
Yea, I've kept both grigori watchers and watchers. I feel some fallen angels are classified as demons or vice versa. Hard to say when every conjurer labels and spells them differently.

To me fallen angels are good guys who rebel for freedom and or power. For religious people fallen angels steer you away from the "divine plan" which is probably have a functioning society based on procreating in a family environment, and having a regular career to support such family. A fallen angel may be less about responsibility and more about indulging in things that make you happy. Though if you want they can too grant you power. Though what we think is powerful like a career in management is not their idea of power.

Religious people probably irritate the sh** out of them, that's why they might be "dangerous." Not like they are out to kill religious people. It's more like when they get angry from all the hypocrisy, thunder and lightning is their way of saying STFU you don't know what you are talking about. They are probably good friends when you need justice.
Beautiful way to put it, Samsara! 1tu I also feel for the rebels.
I have quite a few problems with various religions, therefore I can't force myself into one. I'm quite drawn to some dark lords but I'm not ready to pick sides. A FA somewhat symbolizes someone who doesn't choose a side as well (for me at least), therefore they seem relatable.

Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

just wondering, whats it like getting a calling? I believe I got one the other day for a concuan I just ordered but im not really sure haha 1spt

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Rockboy198 wrote:just wondering, whats it like getting a calling? I believe I got one the other day for a concuan I just ordered but im not really sure haha 1spt
It's like an urgent feeling to "buy" certain spirit. Not to be confused with I want that spirit because he can do this and that... but more like I don't know why but I really want that spirit! if pre-conjured, you always find yourself on their listing, checking if it's still there and debate if you really wanna do this until you may or may not decide to answer the calling. They can also manifest to you or visit you while you check them out and give you clear signs. If not even conjured yet, they will let you know in dreams, with smells and so on. Mostly you can compare it to a strange yearning you can't explain... but that's off topic here ;)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ah yes I have two very amazing fallen angels they’re kinda funny as well. One is M. He’s poetic in the way he speaks. Dark and brooding sometimes. But he’s a lover to the core. Any night he want to bond reaches out of the darkeness and strokes my face before I sleep and appears in my dreams. He’s calm. Protective and very sincere/sweet. Not used to humans anymore but still it’s fun working with him on things that we both need to work on when it comes to companionship. He gives really good advice and is good at reading me.

My second fallen angel, P. He’s smooth, a bit of a prankster but within limits. He knows how to make an entrance but he can still be serious when time calls for it. He likes sitting back and watching but when I have moments alone he makes sure he’s the one next to me whispering sweet nothings. Opinionated as most of my keep is but it’s cute. Dark and knows a lot about magic.

Together every know and then they both come to me in lucid dreams filled with darkness but warapped in sweet protection is the way it feels. Or I’ll wake up in the inbetween state and they’ll both be on my bed one on my left and the other on my right and their wings will be wrapped around me creating a kinda bed while they run their hands lovingly through my hair or their finger tips up my arms.

All in all Fallen angels are and can be very dark. So their dreams can be twisted but once I figured out who they were we adjusted it. I handle dark arts energy very well so there’s no problem for me there. But they’re amazing companions and if you have one calling you don’t hesitate. They bring all sorts of things your way
Xoxo

Return to “Living Entities”