Having someone take a message from my entities?

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't know why it is for certain but it seems to me that I can't always hear what my entity friends are trying to tell me. Maybe I'm blocking them out with some subconscious fear? Anyway, I was wondering, is it possible to have someone else hear what my friends are saying and send me a message about it? If so, how do I do that? Do I have to tell them my entities name, description, ect? Or is the sort of thing I'd find on the market of CH? Please give me some info, I'd like to get a message from someone about what my friends are saying!

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I think the general opinion here on the forum is that is is best to communicate with your Spirit/Entity companions yourself to avoid distrust, etc. But I am not very good with communication yet either, and have gotten a seller to communicate with a couple of my companions on my behalf and had wonderful messages relayed back to me. All she required was the type of Entity I wanted her to communicate with.
Here is the link for the listings if you would like to give it a look: https://www.removed by moderator.org/collec ... irit-speak

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

^ wow didn't know there is a service like that o.o thankiesss!!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It is as Hopefae said. It can lead to the reason why Spirit-testing or Read-my-vessel type of services are frowned upon here : /

The safest bet is to contact the original seller/conjurer. Some may have this type of services for their own conjured spirits, e.g. for CH:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-B ... PIRIT.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”