The Eye of Horus is calling to me

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Three times now, I have seen the eye jump out at me from a pillow, and today on the breadboard I have used for years since I was a kid. I have never seen a burn mark on it that looked like The Eye of Horus in all of my life. And when it happens, I get a feeling of a slight shock with it, as if it is watching/staring at me.

When I say jump, I realise that spirits can sort of make images slightly shocking and with intent so that you notice. They do it slightly with me. This image has intent behind it. It definitely does. I feel like this being is powerful too.

What should I do?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo that sounds interesting : )
What was the shape of the eye? And the color?
Is it horizontal or vertical?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

It was the typical shape of the Eye, with the eyebrow and the Egyptian eye shape. It was the right way around. It was watching me, it jumped out at me and I had to cover it up each time. It sounds like paranoia, but I'm definitely sensing it wants my attention and it is powerful. I'm a little scared to be honest.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

The first thing that came to mind is, I think I was attuned to an Eye of Horus Reiki. Two or three times. I'm not positive about the third, but I definitely remember it happened. And the manual is on Scribd.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/307919205/Ey ... Activation

And you can get it for only 3 pounds.

https://reiki-attunement-courses.com/ey ... ion-reiki/

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:Three times now, I have seen the eye jump out at me from a pillow, and today on the breadboard I have used for years since I was a kid. I have never seen a burn mark on it that looked like The Eye of Horus in all of my life. And when it happens, I get a feeling of a slight shock with it, as if it is watching/staring at me.

When I say jump, I realise that spirits can sort of make images slightly shocking and with intent so that you notice. They do it slightly with me. This image has intent behind it. It definitely does. I feel like this being is powerful too.

What should I do?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus

This is a wikipedia page about the eye of Horus,

It says its a symbol of protection 1h

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

This morning in my mind's eye I got the image of a human hand on its own, twice. Is this for protection too? Is there a list of symbols anywhere and what they represent?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Maybe its Hamsa /Hand Of Fatima

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

It could be, but the hand I saw just looked like a human hand with nothing on it.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Maybe its a sign, of hamsa, you have been seeing an eye, and now a hand,..

Dont just go by the wikipedia page photos, if you want to research it further google hand of Fatima, or Hamsa hand, and see if you can find anything that vaguely matches what you saw, :)
Next time you see it you should try asking one of your spirits if they are sending you a message / trying to tell you something, as it does seem like it may means something , but you will have to maybe investigate further to figure out what the meaning is :)

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

I just got it again with the eye. Though I'm thinking it isn't necessarily the Eye of Horus, because it doesn't look exactly like that, it just nearly looked like it once. It is mainly an eye that keeps popping out to me, as if someone is watching me. It isn't a bad feeling, but there is the feeling of "Pay attention" each time I see it, and it forms into an eye, in objects that are around me everyday and never especially had anything about them that looked like an eye.

So who is it that is watching me/keeping an eye on me? I have tried asking. I wonder if it will reveal itself to me at some point.

I get the feeling every time to look in a particular direction and an eye will pop out at me like it is looking at me.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”