Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: high elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: mountain elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: angikal

I just got a Volkh yesterday. I do not feel anything, except last night I felt some darkness lift from above my head. I saw my order has been completed but nothing to suggest anyone's around.
What has been your first Volkh experiences, do they tend to talk and interact less ? Any tips

Thanks

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I notice secondary effects from my Volkh and Courtwinds. I noticed the difference in protection very quickly, but I'm just now bonding with Volkh 1 of 3. I'm leaning towards referring to it as Volkh A. At any rate, it's very quiet and business-oriented, but polite about reminding me as much. Someone else on here mentioned that theirs is kind of this white glowing light, and mine has taken to that visual as well. It works for both of us.

But yeah. Most are not very interactive, including mine. :) So I'm just focusing right now on learning how to pick up on its energy signature. I know it doesn't need or want my interaction, but I want to be able to hear warnings if they come.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Is it bound to spirit, or are you waiting for the vessel to arrive?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
angeliclove
new here
new here

Alys wrote:I notice secondary effects from my Volkh and Courtwinds. I noticed the difference in protection very quickly, but I'm just now bonding with Volkh 1 of 3. I'm leaning towards referring to it as Volkh A. At any rate, it's very quiet and business-oriented, but polite about reminding me as much. Someone else on here mentioned that theirs is kind of this white glowing light, and mine has taken to that visual as well. It works for both of us.

But yeah. Most are not very interactive, including mine. :) So I'm just focusing right now on learning how to pick up on its energy signature. I know it doesn't need or want my interaction, but I want to be able to hear warnings if they come.
Thanks that sounds helpful. It hasn't interacted with me yet, but yes I have felt some change in the air around me. Well it's not even been 24 hours , so need to give it time maybe. Thanks again :)

angeliclove
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:Is it bound to spirit, or are you waiting for the vessel to arrive?
hi dark wing, It's bound to spirit.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with Alys. Usually I only notice he's around if he's working on clearing junk from my aura or deflecting negetivety. He usually remains as a thought in the back of my mind, I know he's there, but he never actively interacts with me unless there is an issue. I enjoy knowing he's there, I can feel his energy strongest when he's working; its massive, but even when he's silent I Know he's there. He has been a huge support in my life in helping me feel safe. I have nothing but love for my lovely Volkh.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

angeliclove wrote:I just got a Volkh yesterday. I do not feel anything, except last night I felt some darkness lift from above my head. I saw my order has been completed but nothing to suggest anyone's around.
What has been your first Volkh experiences, do they tend to talk and interact less ? Any tips

Thanks

My first experience with my volkh is in this thread :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69337.html

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I can't really have an input here in relation, I specifically asked for a more interactive Volkh, and Ray here with me, is definitely as much. She's content to do her own thing, but will definitely interact/I'll astral travel with her like all my other beings.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
angeliclove
new here
new here

Darksbane wrote:I can't really have an input here in relation, I specifically asked for a more interactive Volkh, and Ray here with me, is definitely as much. She's content to do her own thing, but will definitely interact/I'll astral travel with her like all my other beings.
That's very interesting because right after I posted this thread, I have felt my volkh's presence strongly. He has smiled and been more forward with me since yesterday. So not too non social after all.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sounds very interesting, do keep us updated Angeliclove :) I'm curious now haha

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Creatures”