Spirit keeping and Reiki

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
angeliclove
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: high elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: mountain elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: angikal

Hi guys,

Was wondering if any of you use Reiki to charge and clear vessels. How are you incorporating Reiki with your spirit keeping ? Like charging vessels and clearing them perhaps ? got any advice or tips to practice Reiki ?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That exactly=) I have used energy to charge and clear stones even before I was attuned to Reiki, which really adds a nice punch of clear and strong energy. I even use either Reiki or source energy as offerings, I tend to ask which they prefer first, because spirits\entities really enjoy it. They are able to use that energy to either manifest stronger or help with tasks.

Reiki is a very easy system to use since it works intuitively, but I tend to place my hands on the item or person, with permission of course, it helps me get a stronger connection. I use it in concert with my own energy working which utilizes visualization of color and direction. Doing that really helps me feel out where trouble issues are, so while Reiki is doing what it needs to do, source energy targets trouble spots and works on it directly. As far as symbols go, what I do is hold the symbol I'm using in my mind and see it lying under my hands and push the energy through it.

We all wind up working with energy in our own way, and there is no wrong way, only what works for the individual person. Hope that helps!

angeliclove
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: high elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: mountain elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: angikal

doom_star898 wrote:That exactly=) I have used energy to charge and clear stones even before I was attuned to Reiki, which really adds a nice punch of clear and strong energy. I even use either Reiki or source energy as offerings, I tend to ask which they prefer first, because spirits\entities really enjoy it. They are able to use that energy to either manifest stronger or help with tasks.

Reiki is a very easy system to use since it works intuitively, but I tend to place my hands on the item or person, with permission of course, it helps me get a stronger connection. I use it in concert with my own energy working which utilizes visualization of color and direction. Doing that really helps me feel out where trouble issues are, so while Reiki is doing what it needs to do, source energy targets trouble spots and works on it directly. As far as symbols go, what I do is hold the symbol I'm using in my mind and see it lying under my hands and push the energy through it.

We all wind up working with energy in our own way, and there is no wrong way, only what works for the individual person. Hope that helps!
Sounds good, thanks for the input. I am keen on using reiki to charge my vessels. Even if I am not charging them, using reiki can be beneficial to find a stronger connection with the spirits.

Kateria84
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you. This post gave me some ideas to try out down the road.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

You can give your Spirits permission to receive Reiki from you anytime they want it. I don't communicate well with mine, but I have experimented with people. I asked them to receive Reiki from me without telling me they were doing it until long afterward. It worked. One of the things I kept reading was that as long as you are willing in your heart, every time you come in contact with people, places, and things that need Reiki it will flow automatically. Even when people think of you it counts as contact. Having more energy drawn through your system helps remove blockages and widens your channels. It is win-win if you suggest to your Spirits that they take as much Reiki as they want.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”