You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

well, I just think we came to it today, we started with Nessie ( monster of Loch Ness), and somewhere down the line I told him I believe in just everything. He told me he is like more science-minded and rational, but very open minded about everything. And then we had this talk about the text I send him, about having the spiritual talk. And he asked me if I wanted to tell more about it. So I kinda told him like:" well, if you can't accept it, I'm just going to break this relationship. There is not really a middle way in it, or it has to be: Okay, I don't believe in it, but you're free to whatever you want." So then I closed the door of my appartment * making sure the neighbours don't hear anything of it.

I didn't have the guts to tell my mom yet. She is very open-minded, but she would probably be scared that I have some angry spirits behind me or something. She even told me to never ever do the Ouija board, because it was way to dangerous. I guess my mom already had experience with all of those things, or she heard about people's nefast experiences of houses burning down and stuff. So I told him only my friends know, and I'll tell my brother because he is an atheist :p But it's also quit dangerous because well... the Church burned a million people. But his answer was that people are just afraid for things they don't know so :-)

And then I said like: well, do you know gregori watchers? He didn't, so I explained him a bit about the fallen angels. And then I told him about the vessels I had with djinn's ( like Aladdins blue Genie bc he didn't know what djinns were), and fairies, unicorns, leprechaun, minotaur, mermaid-hybrid, vampire ( but they are not like Twilight or something) and Aphrodite. He knew about Aphrodite though :-) He just was like: Okay. And he said his grandmother is also into Reiki, so she hears/sees spirits as well from time to time. He didn't react badly to it, more like just: okay. And then I told about the times that I know my spirits are helping me out, protecting me. And I was like: well, if you weren't a good guy, you wouldn't even have come in my life the first place. Bc like with my keys that I lost, that I found them back, and my cellphone, and that I was safe during the attack of the airport in my country. Then I told him I'm not really very good at it, but I know they are here. And I'm trying to get into magic, but before I can do that, I probably need to break this barriere around my mind. He just said he couldn't even possibly try to break that barriere around himself :p

I don't know maybe it's because it's Belgium? :^p I didn't really get anything negative from my friends really more like: 'Okay' if it makes you happy... in Belgium everything can happen I guess XD

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm agree with the "don't tell unless they're open-minded" posts, but since it's already been done, adding the following:
-Avoid being defensive. It's natural if others are skeptical, but being defensive can lead to trouble.
-Avoid trying to convert others. Basically if others respect us, we also respect them.
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmm agree with the "don't tell unless they're open-minded" posts, but since it's already been done, adding the following:
-Avoid being defensive. It's natural if others are skeptical, but being defensive can lead to trouble.
-Avoid trying to convert others. Basically if others respect us, we also respect them.
: )
Well, I don't think I'm defensive or trying to convert others. :) But I'm of the opinion, that if you want to take me, you take my spirits as well. Because we are a family, and we don't leave family behind <3 They are there, every single day... so it wouldn't be respectfull if I just decide to keep them a secret right? And on the other hand, well... not that you're cheating but... I do have my cambion so.

I just want it all, in a relationship. So if you can't give me everything, than it's better to walk away. Because why would you stay with someone who doesn't understand it to begin with? I'm not going to tell my mother or anything, but... your partner? Of course, I should. Because basically, the partner needs to become the father of my children right? And I'm going to send a bunch of spirits with my children to protect them against every evil they can encounter :) It's going to be a long way to find someone who can deal with them, and even is into spirit-keeping. But I'm not going for anything less. Because there is so much more than the mundane world. So much to discover, so much to see... and basically, you only get one life ( well, your past lives and future lives, aren't you really).

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:I just want it all, in a relationship. So if you can't give me everything, than it's better to walk away.
In that case, you might want to find a spirit keeper as boyfriend : D

The problem is, if there's none in your local area. In this case, maybe you need to find someone who is open minded to your belief, not defensive of his belief, and not trying to push his ideology to you. Vice versa, you need to do the same to him.

If after being with you for some times he gets interested in spirit keeping, then all's well; and if he's still not interested, then no problem, no? : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:I just want it all, in a relationship. So if you can't give me everything, than it's better to walk away.
In that case, you might want to find a spirit keeper as boyfriend : D

The problem is, if there's none in your local area. In this case, maybe you need to find someone who is open minded to your belief, not defensive of his belief, and not trying to push his ideology to you. Vice versa, you need to do the same to him.

If after being with you for some times he gets interested in spirit keeping, then all's well; and if he's still not interested, then no problem, no? : )
OHH I know, I'm still waiting for Prince Charming who is into spirit keeping as well to pop up at my front door :p Because you can't look for it right XD

Maybe I need to ask the ones who are from my country if they know some handsome rich guys who are into spirit keeping as well :p Well, wait I have only one of my country on this forum XD Maybe I'll look into the Netherlands as well then xd

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well, you should have noticed that my post doesn't mention "handsome", "charming", and "rich" : P

What if you successfully find this super rich handsome prince charming who is attracted to you, but he wants you to convert to his belief and forget everything else?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The thing is, even in the fringe community that is the meta world, spirit keepers are on the fringe. I've seen FB meta groups that forbid ads for "spirits trapped in jewelry", promising that the post will be removed and the seller banned from the group.

So the odds of finding a partner who shares the interest is, to put it mildly, limited. If you don't believe me, google "spirit keeping" and you'll see some candidly negative opinions written about the practice itself and those who practice it.

Which is yet another reason why I completely segregate my online meta activity from my online muggle activity. Heck, even among meta groups, I won't just share willy-nilly about everything I do. In both cases (meaning muggles and non-keepers), not everyone will want to hear it. So I am mindful about what gets shared and when.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The thing is, even in the fringe community that is the meta world, spirit keepers are on the fringe. I've seen FB meta groups that forbid ads for "spirits trapped in jewelry", promising that the post will be removed and the seller banned from the group.

So the odds of finding a partner who shares the interest is, to put it mildly, limited. If you don't believe me, google "spirit keeping" and you'll see some candidly negative opinions written about the practice itself and those who practice it.

Which is yet another reason why I completely segregate my online meta activity from my online muggle activity. Heck, even among meta groups, I won't just share willy-nilly about everything I do. In both cases (meaning muggles and non-keepers), not everyone will want to hear it. So I am mindful about what gets shared and when.
Exactly, yep : )

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I third L2R and Darkwing.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Well, you should have noticed that my post doesn't mention "handsome", "charming", and "rich" : P

What if you successfully find this super rich handsome prince charming who is attracted to you, but he wants you to convert to his belief and forget everything else?
Yeah, but that's what I'm thinking about... I'm not sure if something like a soulmate/twin flame/'the One' does exist, but if it exist, I guess mine is those things. And Prince Charming is basically a word I use to describe 'the One', because I'm not sure what the word is for 'the one you are supposed to marry and you feel that huge connection with'.

If he wants me to convert to his belief and forget everything else, than he is not 'the one'?

Return to “General Questions”