Gods or Demigods of 'Order and Light' Concepts

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was wondering if the different genre but very similar characters and concepts of Granas/Saradomin could be 'made real' too in any sense, or might already exist as specific immortals/beings with their own identities/will that inspired those two characters' creation. I know about them but not much about their metaphysical selves yet. Pictures below, I might have actually tried to 'contact/speak to' one briefly along time ago but not properly exactly?:

Granas(Mural depiction):

Saradomin:

http://i.imgur.com/QXKjNH8.png

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, considering how he looks, the first one might be based on archangels.

The second one might be combination of several ideas, including Christianity, Hindu, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh, considering how he looks, the first one might be based on archangels.

The second one might be combination of several ideas, including Christianity, Hindu, etc.
The first one well on the outside view looks like a cyan or blue and extremely radiant 'dove' shaped light. Seems that they have an 'eagle' or 'dove' shaped body but with two human heads/faces and a helmet including a shield that has an 'eagle/dove' head on it too.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”