how can I tell if there is unbound spirit around me?help

eyesoul
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi
I have only one entity (E) which is not good at protection ,and I am not interested in having any

at the moment I am healing my past self from this life and from past life with the help of E
sometimes I feel like I am having negative thought which are not from my past self ,sometimes anger sometimes unreasonable desire for sex ,and many negative thoughts and feelings

my skin feels like burning and it becomes red on my hands and legs but it doesnt hurt ,I thought maybe it is touching me
sometimes I smell something and the smell of something I have never smelled before ,it smells good
I am sure this is not E

my memories get blocked sometimes
I dont really think or feel all these things are from my past self healing
there was a time while healing I was quit depressed maybe I did attract this spirit to me, I am not sure

I had a spell from CH for the unbound but it didnt work , I did tried to clear my self and do protection ,I also could angels for help but nothing changed

can someone help me make sure what is attached to me ,and how to banish it?

thanks

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

eyesoul wrote:Hi
I have only one entity (E) which is not good at protection ,and I am not interested in having any

at the moment I am healing my past self from this life and from past life with the help of E
sometimes I feel like I am having negative thought which are not from my past self ,sometimes anger sometimes unreasonable desire for sex ,and many negative thoughts and feelings

my skin feels like burning and it becomes red on my hands and legs but it doesnt hurt ,I thought maybe it is touching me
sometimes I smell something and the smell of something I have never smelled before ,it smells good
I am sure this is not E

my memories get blocked sometimes
I dont really think or feel all these things are from my past self healing
there was a time while healing I was quit depressed maybe I did attract this spirit to me, I am not sure

I had a spell from CH for the unbound but it didnt work , I did tried to clear my self and do protection ,I also could angels for help but nothing changed

can someone help me make sure what is attached to me ,and how to banish it?

thanks
Invest in a capture stone 1ey If it is an unbound it will remove and banish it for you

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CAPTURE- ... -ARTS.html

Capture stone knowledgebase instruction sheet

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... tructions/

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

I'm not sure what unbounds would cause all of that, however some of things are natural to the healing process. Like when your physical body deals with toxins, you will have fever-like symptoms while healing. So healing the spirit will bring up many different energies, thoughts, blockages, etc, so that they can all be processed.

However the burning and the smell could be something. While actively healing, I would put up a shield, or stay somewhere where a shield has been put up, for you are more likely to be influenced by outside forces when healing. Or perhaps it could be an entity from another life that is trying to get your attention. Or this could also be part of the healing process, not really sure about what has happened in your lives.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

eyesoul wrote:.. how to banish it?
This thread might help:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
eyesoul
new here
new here

I found out it is a thoughtform I created unintentionally

thanks though

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's like living in a large apartment complex and asking if you have neighbors. Yes, you have unbounds.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”