Place(s) with 'gravestones' that might be in 'the astral'

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I wonder what the place(s) with gravestones would be in the 'astral' or if you do go to that 'realm' when you go to sleep/dream? I was especially terrified of them/the concept when fairly young and just remembered a dream that I forgot after waking up I had some time ago maybe.

About passing through a place with brown dirt, fairly dark or gloomy with little light with 'trees' that are apart but branches which form over to make the place even more gloomy. Then in the area you could see what appear to be gravestones all across and perhaps closeby to a 'dark' pond?

Think this was sometime before I came here.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

I could be wrong, but it could be an astral area that represents part of the past. I had a similar experience where I saw the ruins of a civilization, but it seemed too real to be a dream. I asked one of my spirits about it, and they said that it was an ancient human civilization that was lost to history.

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello,
I've had a similar experience in a place, but not so much as gravestones and there were two different places. Most I can remember is waking up on a white stone slab and knowing that the place was some sort of resting spot, not exactly death, but not exactly just for a regular sleep, I was the only one there and there was this portal in the middle that came alive. The place was beautiful, lots of nature and green vines and flowers and trees that wrapped in a different fashion, it was circular too the stone wrapped around in a circle with a forest path on one side and the portal on the other across from each other. I felt torn, I wanted to stay and sleep more but felt torn to go through the portal because I felt something important had to be done on the other side or someone needed me or something and I knew I wouldn't be able to return to the place for a great deal of time. I ended up going through it and the other side was similar but the complete opposite, dead plants, grey stone and sharp vines and I felt deeply heart broken and extremely confused. From there I went out into the world I can't recall what happened but I do know I met people and ran back to the place, I got cut on my arms by thorns trying to re-enter the place to hide because it was the only place I knew. That's all I really remember from my dream of a place like yours.
I don't know for sure, but I definitely agree with Carl that it is most likely some place in the Astral or something similar. It's odd, I was just telling a friend about this dream too and saw this post when searching for another friend on the astral realm. Funny how things go.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

x3KittenBlackx3 wrote:Hello,
I've had a similar experience in a place, but not so much as gravestones and there were two different places. Most I can remember is waking up on a white stone slab and knowing that the place was some sort of resting spot, not exactly death, but not exactly just for a regular sleep, I was the only one there and there was this portal in the middle that came alive. The place was beautiful, lots of nature and green vines and flowers and trees that wrapped in a different fashion, it was circular too the stone wrapped around in a circle with a forest path on one side and the portal on the other across from each other. I felt torn, I wanted to stay and sleep more but felt torn to go through the portal because I felt something important had to be done on the other side or someone needed me or something and I knew I wouldn't be able to return to the place for a great deal of time. I ended up going through it and the other side was similar but the complete opposite, dead plants, grey stone and sharp vines and I felt deeply heart broken and extremely confused. From there I went out into the world I can't recall what happened but I do know I met people and ran back to the place, I got cut on my arms by thorns trying to re-enter the place to hide because it was the only place I knew. That's all I really remember from my dream of a place like yours.
I don't know for sure, but I definitely agree with Carl that it is most likely some place in the Astral or something similar. It's odd, I was just telling a friend about this dream too and saw this post when searching for another friend on the astral realm. Funny how things go.
That 'dark place' with grey plants and vines seems to be similar. Except in mine it was mostly an area coated by black shadowy trees or something.

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
That 'dark place' with grey plants and vines seems to be similar. Except in mine it was mostly an area coated by black shadowy trees or something.
The plants I went through to get back were dead and twisted branches, they were leafless dark colored branches and sharp, one caught me on my arm. There was a little hole/tunnel through them in the second part, but in the first part they were wide open and alive and green and wrapped around the outside they formed a little heart shape at the top over the arch. I wish I could paint or draw it out since that would be so much easier to show rather than explain, but it would probably come out looking like stick figures. I don't know what the entire outside of it looked like though, just the pathway to get in and out. The only other thing I really remember was meeting people, a brunette guy, being chased and running back there because I was scared and confused.
I'm thinking about asking CH to do a astral portal for this, maybe that could give yield answers?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

x3KittenBlackx3 wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:
The plants I went through to get back were dead and twisted branches, they were leafless dark colored branches and sharp, one caught me on my arm. There was a little hole/tunnel through them in the second part, but in the first part they were wide open and alive and green and wrapped around the outside they formed a little heart shape at the top over the arch. I wish I could paint or draw it out since that would be so much easier to show rather than explain, but it would probably come out looking like stick figures. I don't know what the entire outside of it looked like though, just the pathway to get in and out. The only other thing I really remember was meeting people, a brunette guy, being chased and running back there because I was scared and confused.
I'm thinking about asking CH to do a astral portal for this, maybe that could give yield answers?
Yeah would be good to make an 'astral exploration' forum in which we can discuss and 'map out' what areas there are in the astral. Let CH use or make portals to whatever we find that they see as useful/can be used.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

ServantofJustice wrote:Yeah would be good to make an 'astral exploration' forum in which we can discuss and 'map out' what areas there are in the astral. Let CH use or make portals to whatever we find that they see as useful/can be used.
I like this idea. It would also be interesting to see a drawn version of what people have experienced(then again it would probably be a 5th dimensional drawing).

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I love your idea ServantOfJustice ( Do you have a nickname? Or is this okay?), do you want to add it to the forum suggestions or do you want me to ask for it?
Here's the link for the suggestions:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic8015-130.html

I think that would be awesome too, Carl, we could probably ask for a picture section for it too, that way people can get a better view of what people see. It helps a lot of us when it comes to exploring the astral and I think it may even help people who have past lives either reconnect to each other or even connect to their past. - A little soul searching for some. :)
What do you guys think?
- Rachael

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

x3KittenBlackx3 wrote:I love your idea ServantOfJustice ( Do you have a nickname? Or is this okay?), do you want to add it to the forum suggestions or do you want me to ask for it?
Here's the link for the suggestions:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic8015-130.html

I think that would be awesome too, Carl, we could probably ask for a picture section for it too, that way people can get a better view of what people see. It helps a lot of us when it comes to exploring the astral and I think it may even help people who have past lives either reconnect to each other or even connect to their past. - A little soul searching for some. :)
What do you guys think?
- Rachael
Not yet but you go ahead and put something there.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”