Calling all Search Party spirits and spirit teams! 4 missing men in PA near Philadelphia

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newtown- ... ium=social

Calling all keepers with either a Search Team among their spirit families, or individual spirits who can search. There are four missing young men in Bucks County, PA, just outside Philadelphia. (CH connection: knowing a little about the area, I also recognize some of the locations mentioned in the article as being very close to New Hope, which is where our longtime CH member Caiyros used to live.)

This must be excruciating for the families of those four young men. I would like to see us task our spirits with helping the searchers and law enforcement officers find them and, in the event that there was foul play involved in their disappearance, bring the criminals to justice.

I have Hellhounds, a Cerberus, and some others who are either psychopomps and/or skilled at tracking, who comprise my Search Team. Anyone who recognizes those traits in their spirits might consider forming a search team of their own. You never know when you will want one, though hopefully not for a reason like this. And anyone who is interested in tasking their spirits, here is an opportunity to join in.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks to all keepers and spirits who took part (whether they posted or not). The Person Of Interest has confessed to murdering all four young men and has told police where the bodies are located, in return for not facing the death penalty.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/huma ... d-48605943

This story is just dreadful, but I'm glad the families will have answers. So sad. :(

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Likes2Read,
Thank You for jumping quick to action! Thus the saddest outcome The lost young souls appreciated all that was done in their honor to find them.I myself will keep the families in my healing thoughts as well as the young boys. Again Thank You so Much for doing what you did so quickly!

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “Spirit Tasking”