Mind traveling/interacting at faster speed plus neglect of 'heart' sensing

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I found out today that metaphysical interactions are and would have been still happening in my mind, but however it now occurs at nearly 'lightning speed' from what we can sense to a point where my physical mind cannot 'remember' what happened possibly because of the below. Whether its irl interactions or 'dreams'.

I had the opportunity of meeting some 'spiritualists' aligned with the 'light side' of practitioners earlier yesterday irl and upon examination/discussion they asked me that, plus also drew the conclusion that my 'head mind' has 'become so developed' that I have neglected the 'heart sense/mind in the heart'.

Thus it has grown 'weak' or 'sensitive' from the neglect of use, as in the sense that allows you to get 'gut feelings' and intuition, remember spiritual/astral memories in the physical via forming attachments to them, things such as that.

This might be true for some people who struggle already, so I hope it helps. If this is true I have to assess how my 'interactions' with entities/spirits would work then compared to most others.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I tried to exercise my 'heart sense'(the thing I your body that gives the 'gut feelings') quickly + extensively afterwards to catch-up and I found it or then the area around it becoming 'sore'? With 'higher blood pressure' too I found?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Did that spiritualists specifically say that the heart sense is related to gut feeling?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Something I've realized over the past few days is that the third eye is not the only supernatural sensory organ. The nape of the neck is another important one. It's responsible for giving you shivers and goosebumps whenever it picks up the subtle trace of spirits.

Actually, I think the two of them are supposed to work in tandem. The vibrations caused by the nape can be looped back to the Adam's apple, which can then be shot up through the throat and into the palate. From there, it loops through the sinuses and back down into the third eye. If you combine the symbols for Jupiter and Saturn, you can see the path it takes. It's very difficult to do without gagging, but I've gotten results from it.

I'm almost positive there's another one of these 'bridging' organs in the belly region. Magickal power is said to be stored in the place between the sacral and solar plexus chakra points, and many psychics claim to know how much power they have at any given time by feeling the knots in their stomach.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Did that spiritualists specifically say that the heart sense is related to gut feeling?
Maybe not directly but I might have gotten the impression then. But perhaps more specifically things like 'Your heart has been silenced and wants to speak/be free'. Things like that.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmh..
Then another interpretation of this could be, that your rational (mind) is developed, but your emotion (heart) is not. This might be caused by upbringing, emotional trauma in the past, or other causes. You might also want to check the symptoms of having heart chakra closed in the net : )

No offense intended here of course, just that this perspective is more or less in line with what others have suggested to you: embrace the darkness, shadow work, acceptance, etc.

And gut feeling, as the name suggested, is generally in the belly region : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmh..
Then another interpretation of this could be, that your rational (mind) is developed, but your emotion (heart) is not. This might be caused by upbringing, emotional trauma in the past, or other causes. You might also want to check the symptoms of having heart chakra closed in the net : )

No offense intended here of course, just that this perspective is more or less in line with what others have suggested to you: embrace the darkness, shadow work, acceptance, etc.

And gut feeling, as the name suggested, is generally in the belly region : )
'Shutting down the heart' I think I remembered that I tried to silence myself from acting out of it(To control the contents which could seep out that might cause consequences), and sometimes having it that way might have prevented emotional damage from cutting too deep that came from hardcore situations acting like an 'armor plating'.

I think what you say does line up with what was said pretty closely. So what I'm guessing here is the 'mind' that part associated with 'light' generally or the 'heart' can be too(I can 'purify' it in other words somehow)?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mm I don't think this is related to that light thingy, though.
One example, in the Crusader, both sides thought they belonged to the "light".

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mm I don't think this is related to that light thingy, though.
One example, in the Crusader, both sides thought they belonged to the "light".
To tell you what would be called my 'dark half' likes and is drawn to beings like the wraiths(If that would say anything about my relation to it), wraith magicks like the orb/infusions related or sometimes beings like the 'vampires'.

2 days ago with the session despite forgetting to register for that, somebody that practiced the 'far ends of the dark arts'/a left hand practioner showed up unexpectedly on another site unusual for that. Found out they were very strongly opposed to some of the notions that I was against and sometimes associated with the 'dark' itself. This experience was not 'bad' in itself but made me as you call 'scratch my head'.

Maybe its possible this experience is supposed to somehow act as a balance to the other one of the 'ultra-light' spiritualists I met other day or something?

Return to “Today I found out...”