Kwan Yin....? Astral Projection? Or Dream? Huh??

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Back then when I was a kid, we had a Kwan Yin, Xi Fang San Sheng, Tai Shang Lao Jun statue at home, now too.

And one night I was asleep, so since I'm sleeping on the hall all of the time, I'm near to their statue like 20 steps away. I was asleep, and then I woke up not with my physical body, I didn't saw my body cause I'm like 4 step away from their statue. So.... Very gentlely, I was being dragged in front of their statue, I moved my head to the left where I'm sleeping, of course that moment I didn't thought of it too, just at this moment I think back, oh they must be not wanting me to think I'm dead, and gentlely pushes me from I'm wanting to move my head to left, and they moved it back to the view of status, and the offering tea cup was floating toward to me, and they feed the tea cup of water to me. O.O

I woke up, the cup is different from what I dream, it's invinsible in the dream and it's clay in real life.
That seems like real, cause inside the dream, I cannot see my arms, my legs, etc, I can see the surrounding, midnight, it's the same feeling like you're awake, but not getting wind flushing sounds etc. Just views like a camera.

And nothing happen later, ha. No idea what's going on tho.

FrozenHeartX
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Fr0z3nHe4rtX
Zodiac:

From the experience which you have mention it could be that you experience OBE and that Kwan Yin and the other diety in your house is trying to protect you by bring you to their altar and offer your a drink. While in your OBE, Which Deity is giving you the most impression? Maybe they have choosen you as their Spiritual Medium

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Did they give you any numbers to punt on?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”