Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi guys,

I want to get spirit interaction right now! I keep asking my succubus to touch me in other ways than just itching. I want to have conversations with her. I'm really getting impatient.... How do I need up everything fast? I need her to help me with my daily things. I want to give her tasks and stuff. And I want to see her in my dreams and I already did an invocation... So when is she ready for sex? And when does she reveals herself ? I'm talking to a wall I think... That's how it feels right now...

How do I get more sensitive to her? I want to open myself up completely to her, how do I activate my third eye?

What can I do more besides everything else listed on the FAQ page? I'm going to buy the associated herbs and scents and stuff for her. What specific offerings and food & drinks does my succubus like? I can't hear of feel any answers!

How do I get to know her name? Why isn't she speeding up the proces? I really want to be with her? What's the problem?

She can have and use my energy to make stronger connections... How do I make this clear for her? Because I said it to her, but she doesn't seem to respond, : ((((

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
How do I get to know her name?
How come you don't know her name? Who's the conjurer and why didn't they provide you with her name?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
How come you don't know her name? Who's the conjurer and why didn't they provide you with her name?
Well I ordered a beginners package $0.01 and I chose a succubus with a vessel which is being shipped to me in 10 days. I chose "bridge to me" option. And that's it I think... The shop didn't gave more information?

- Albert Einstein
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
I ordered the succubus from the webshop of CH. they're professional practicioners right? So I think they have arranged all stuff for me? Or am I forgetting something? Did I had to ask for her name ?

- Albert Einstein
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
I ordered the succubus from the webshop of CH. they're professional practicioners right? So I think they have arranged all stuff for me? Or am I forgetting something? Did I had to ask for her name ?
When the binding is finished, your order will be updated with information like her name and a little bit about her personality. You'll find that under the order notes.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
When the binding is finished, your order will be updated with information like her name and a little bit about her personality. You'll find that under the order notes.
Do you mean "binding" as in CH tries to litterally bind her to me? How long does this take? And where can I see my order update information? Just in my e-mail inbox? Or via the website/webshop?

- Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote: How do I get more sensitive to her? I want to open myself up completely to her, how do I activate my third eye?
Meditation would be important, and also beneficial in other areas of life : )
And there's this exercise:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=54144

As well as these series:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59149
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59331
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59363

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote: How long does this take? And where can I see my order update information? Just in my e-mail inbox? Or via the website/webshop?
And there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p712827
---How will I know when my spirit has been bound?

All work starts within 3 days of your order's placement and can take up to an additional 10 business days to complete. In most cases your work is completed within 7 business days. You will know your spirit's information before your package arrives as all your spirit's notes are entered in the "Customer Notes" area of your order in your order history. You can view your order history by logging into your shop account and clicking on "My Account" (located towards the top of the right-hand side of the screen). If you have checked out anonymously your notes will be emailed to you.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Well I ordered a beginners package $0.01 and I chose a succubus with a vessel which is being shipped to me in 10 days. I chose "bridge to me" option. And that's it I think... The shop didn't gave more information?
Did you check your order history? All the info is there. I know in the beginning I didn't know about this so I used to wait for my order to arrive to know the names. :\

Well assuming you have read this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... t=Succubus+
Maybe you can check the succubus and the spirit keeping sections in the forum. I think there's a thread about offerings members have discovered their spirits like them best.

One thing I have tried successfully since I still suck at meditating is asking the spirit to stay 24/7 with me. Now, I have entities so I tell them if the have things to do in their realms they can go for sure but I want them here the whole time.
Your succubus is a spirit so I think it'll be easier for her to hang around.

Today I was watching YouTube makeup videos before I went to bed (and I never watched any before because I suck at wearing makeup too) and when I slept I heard two females and one male discussing makeup :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm more receptive when I'm asleep and I can see and hear better sometimes. This came as a surprise. Loved their feedback lmao
So yeah - try that and ask her to be around always.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Zaman7 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Did you check your order history? All the info is there. I know in the beginning I didn't know about this so I used to wait for my order to arrive to know the names. :\

Well assuming you have read this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... t=Succubus+
Maybe you can check the succubus and the spirit keeping sections in the forum. I think there's a thread about offerings members have discovered their spirits like them best.

One thing I have tried successfully since I still suck at meditating is asking the spirit to stay 24/7 with me. Now, I have entities so I tell them if the have things to do in their realms they can go for sure but I want them here the whole time.
Your succubus is a spirit so I think it'll be easier for her to hang around.

Today I was watching YouTube makeup videos before I went to bed (and I never watched any before because I suck at wearing makeup too) and when I slept I heard two females and one male discussing makeup :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm more receptive when I'm asleep and I can see and hear better sometimes. This came as a surprise. Loved their feedback lmao
So yeah - try that and ask her to be around always.

So you have several succubus / incubbus spirits? I'm not sure if she's already here in my house yet, but yesterday when i went upstairs to go to my bedroom the light bulb flickered for like 1 milisec.... And I was like: wait whut???? That never happens normally! And then I figured: ohhh wait that could be my succubus! But it's still a little scary you know. I was home alone. And suddenly I hear noises from upstairs. But yeah that's how they're trying to communicate I guess!

I'm telling her to be around me 24/7. And I want her to help me with my weightlifting and homework xD. I've read somewhere here on the forums that spirits want tasks to do right?

Also will she help me with my charisma? Sending out a positive vibe? Because that will help me with my love life I think. Lol. Or does she get jealous?

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”