My first Wraith, I'd love your experiences!

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Black velvet was my experience of my first wraiths energy it was like black velvet smoke, he doesn't really speak neither do but there's an very unspoken communication going on, it's good to hear others experience's

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Eilana wrote:I have a wraith, he appeared to me in a dream and has communicated with me during divination. For the most part he is quiet, though he makes himself known when the mood strikes him
Hi Eilana! Amazing! It's really exciting when our spirits appear in our dreams! What did he look like to you? And yes, I love how clear they are when the mood strikes!
Hekhare wrote:Black velvet was my experience of my first wraiths energy it was like black velvet smoke, he doesn't really speak neither do but there's an very unspoken communication going on, it's good to hear others experience's
Hi Hekhare! Thank you for replying to my topic! :D That's such a cool way to describe your Wraith's energy! It really sounds like you have a wonderful bond! :hug: And I agree, I love hearing experiences from other people! :D
Last edited by Zarine on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

Ranka Marx wrote:
Zarine wrote:
Ranka Marx wrote:
Zarine wrote:
Ranka Marx wrote:There's an employee at Petsmart (where I take my dog to daycare)that's kinda creepy and may not have good social skills or whatever but I had my Wraith keep him away from me so I don't see him as much and if I do, he keeps his distance.
I'm so sorry that I haven't replied until now..!

Thank you for sharing this experience with me! :hug:

Wraiths are truly amazing protectors, aren't they? I'm glad your Wraith keeps that employee away, I had a person a couple of years ago that scared me a lot, just got a bit too close in my personal space for comfort.. But now I have my Wraith, I'm certain that kind of experience wouldn't happen now though! :D
No worries! Yes, they are great! I have a wonderful protection team that keeps most confrontations away. I'm very thankful!
Thank you! :hug:

And which other of your spirits are great with protection? It is wonderful to have such a caring spirit family, who'll do anything to keep you safe! :D
Along with my wraiths I have 3 Courtwind Angels, 2 gargoyles(Home security)and a black/orange hybrid dragon.
Oh wow! You definitely do have a lot of protection! <3 Who comes through for you the strongest??

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

My first wraith for sure! I felt an icy cold touch on my shoulder as a "reporting for duty" signal. I tasked it to make me seem unapproachable, unless I instigate social interaction. I like to keep to myself.

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

Ranka Marx wrote:My first wraith for sure! I felt an icy cold touch on my shoulder as a "reporting for duty" signal. I tasked it to make me seem unapproachable, unless I instigate social interaction. I like to keep to myself.
That is so cool! That would be a really good task for mine, when my Wraith and I are more connected! I'm super shy, so I'd definitely feel more protected in crowds of people! :D

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Always wanted a wraith but was too scared to buy one(since my biological family is abusive, yet I don't want them hurt). So one just came to me as a CH freebie :D when I got a notification about him I felt extreme joy and excitement. Also felt pretty ridiculous for avoiding buying one :D so my guy seems like a textbook wraith. He came into contact, I told him what his tasks are. He thanked me and I haven't heard much from him after that :D we had a music listening session with him, he seem to like Hozier :D also when he chooses to manifest using Phasma Com., he uses pictures of crowned wraith like beings. So I affectionately call him the king of this family, I think he's into that ;D

Eilana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Zarine wrote:
Eilana wrote:I have a wraith, he appeared to me in a dream and has communicated with me during divination. For the most part he is quiet, though he makes himself known when the mood strikes him
Hi Eilana! Amazing! It's really exciting when our spirits appear in our dreams! What did he look like to you? And yes, I love how clear they are when the mood strikes!

He looked like a hooded figure, quite dark and when I tried to peer under his hood it was just darkness. He was wearing a cloak and there was mist around him. It was darker and made things a bit blurry/fuzzy and obscured parts of him from view.

It was very exciting indeed ^-^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
IMirth
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Eilana wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:01 pm
Zarine wrote:

He looked like a hooded figure, quite dark and when I tried to peer under his hood it was just darkness. He was wearing a cloak and there was mist around him. It was darker and made things a bit blurry/fuzzy and obscured parts of him from view.

It was very exciting indeed ^-^
I just got my wraith a few days ago and I think its why my dreams are way more vivid. I don't usually dream and when I do, I forget them soon once awake. I had a very dramatic dream early morning the day my wraith and volkh vessels arrived in the mail. Then last night I dreamt I was at an office talking to a co-worker except this person wasn't an actual co-worker in real life or anyone else that I know or met before. But in the context of the dream that was the situation. She was being bullied by someone and I wanted to help her. So I found myself speaking to what I think is my wraith. He was giving me guidance because I was thinking about what to do but didn't want to make any rash decisions.

Fast forward in the dream, I'm in a conference room alone and he walks in. I should say this 'being' in my dream looked like the hulk. He had the green face, except it wasn't actually the Hulk. More like someone that was pretending to be. He was wearing a dark gray cloth jumpsuit over his entire body, like he was hiding something. He starts a polite conversation with me and asked if I wanted him to proceed and I declined. I had this feeling I should keep my guard up and didn't want to say too much. So I just told him to hold back for now and not to do anything. He acknowledged and went on to say that he'd be more than happy to assist in the future and this is when his face got really dark. He said something along the lines of, "I could hurt this bully in horrible, terrifying ways". Even though he didn't scare me nor was he trying to, I got the sense he could be very malevolent. Then he told me to let him know if I changed my mind about needing his help and he reached out to shake my hand, which I did. I noticed there was something odd about the way his arm was jointed. He was respectful and left the room closing the door behind him.

I don't know if my imagination is just being hyperactive because I'm expecting to have such experiences from owning a dark arts sprit. At the same time these dreams I'm having are more way detailed and I've not forgotten them like other dreams.

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

My wraith is very... hmm... a very fair part entity. There are special rules set aside just for the wraith in my house rules and he (I will hereon refer to my wraith as he/him because I feel masculine energy from him) obeys them with ease. There is a feeling of respect and duty to him. He won't go overboard on revenge, and if I feel he is taking something too far, I will ask him to please stop or ease up. In his opinion, he is bringing balance to those who caused unjustified pain to me in a way that will hurt them or annoy them, as they have done to me. I thank him for his protection, but mostly he just tells me "I'm just doing what I am supposed to do" and recently expressed that it gives him a certain added fulfillment knowing that his work helps me and is appreciated. He's a fantastic watcher and guardian! I feel comforted knowing he has my back :) I like when he shows up because I get a tingling down my spine and usually see a dark shadow peaking over my bedroom frame, and it's usually just to ask if he has the okay to go do something that he felt was the right thing to do.

The only effects I felt from him were increased agitation and headaches for a while, but that might have been caused by work stress that was really difficult during the time of my wraith's arrival. Maybe both! My keep pretty much reassured me that due to experience that I'm more than capable of handling dark arts, at least better than I'd thought. :)

Although he's not really social, he's a loyal protector and a fair player in my keep. He doesn't pay any mind to the other spirits in my family, they don't express much about him, and he just does what he is supposed to do. We all vibe well with that :D I'm glad to have him as part of my family!

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “Dark Arts”