You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Worker

Do you think a succubus would ever give you a lottery number and let you win? Do they have the power to do that?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm maybe depends on the individual succubus, whether she had that ability or not.

And there's this:
Spirits are all-powerful

Absolutely not. Dying and moving into spirit form does not mean you've just won some kind of universal power contest. If the spirit did not have the power while in living form it will not have it in death. Yes, spirits do come into some abilities like moving between the physical & spiritual planes but if they were not magically-inclined in life they are not going to know or be able to practice magic just because they came into spirit form. That goes for any ability or power. A Harpy, for instance, is not going to suddenly become and emblem of Good Luck & Attracting Positive Light because they are now a spirit, just as a Leprechaun is not going to become a powerful sorcerer in spirit form. Spirits do not come into cosmic powers they did not have in life just because they died.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63#p109463

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”