A world lit by the full moon or circular white thing all the time

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I believe I may have visited some place in dreams that could be an area in the 'astral' or not just recently. Either way I couldn't wake up from it for several hours despite the phone calls made to me irl and they even got worried about me. When I was asleep and 'went there'.

It looks like a place where it's always a very starry 'night' sometimes or extremely luminiscient 'night' lit by a bright circular 'full moon' apparition.

There is a bit more nature than city despite there being buildings and the people there look the same/similar as those here, but behave or sometimes look a bit more what you might call 'interesting'. Not too distinct from humans, but everything seemed more 'relaxed' if you can call it that way.

Not to say this is just one dream but I 'went somewhere', and this setting took place several times including in a few vivid dream when I was younger.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was in some 'stay-over'/guesting with a bunch of 'people' at a log-house of some kind with a garden in the middle during the 'dream' just before it fades out of memory.

Went there when I fell asleep after 'talking about how to astral travel better' and that topic in general.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It could also be dream place, or inner place, instead of outer locations.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Darkwing may be right, for the locations that I am usually stuck in are usually an inner realm. Sometimes these represent the subconscious, or parts of it.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

darkwing wrote:It could also be dream place, or inner place, instead of outer locations.
That's interesting. I always thought that I astral travel when I find myself in extraordinary yet familiar places.
But yes - this is plausible as there's always a sense of nostalgic familiarity I feel when I'm there.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”