Da warp traveler man "zogin cook book"!

Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

AH AH!

As promised since I came here , me is going to share recopies that I learned: from my family, form my course, from my country and world..... AND THINGS NOT MENT FOR THIS TIME LINE(Mad scientist Laughter)! 1sp 1sp 1s 1s 1c 1e 1e 1rd 2cl .

Will give some hints on basic stuff and also very good dishes.... more to follow...

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yay~!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is great I like to cook : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Frist entry..... 1s 1c 1h 1h
Is about Gravy/Sauces 1c 1c -_-...... because what is life it out this?!
Some are simple others.....

Mayonnaise
Approximately 600ml
2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons of English mustard, 600 ml of olive oil (or peanut oil or oil (last more exotic), 1 or 2 tablespoons of cold water
Place the egg yolks, vinegar, and a little salt and pepper in a food processor and mash until the mixture is very thick and creamy. With the machine still working, slowly add the oil. Add the water and mash a little more to stabilize the emulsion. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Transfer to a bottle and refrigerate for up to 3 days.

Vinaigrette dressing
Olive oil, vinegar (or Balsamic vinegar), salt.
For 3 parts olive oil, a part vinegar and a pinch of salt. Mix everything very well. (You can use used clean jars to store, fill content, close, shake, ready for maximum 10 days (NO MORE THAN 10 DAYS!).
The simpler there is!

Pesto Genovese Sauce (And the original)
250 g Parmesan cheese (Reggiano or Grana Padano, the longer the seasoning is better), 4 garlic cloves, 175 g fresh basil, 75 g pine nuts, 3 dl extra virgin olive oil, 50 g cured sheep's cheese (salted from Preference).
In the shredder cup, chop the cheeses with the garlic (until it looks grainy). Remove and set aside. In the crusher cup chop the basil with the olive oil. Add the pine nuts and cheese to the basil paste and crush just a little more to wrap everything up nicely. There should not be a uniform paste. It should look granulated and even with a few pinnacles. Pour into a container. The olive oil should rise and cover the surface slightly so that the Pesto does not rust. If it does not, add a little more olive oil. Store in a refrigerator or freeze in small portions.

Homemade Tomato Sauce
1 small can of tomato in pieces (or 4 ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped), 1 onion, 3 cloves garlic, 2 teaspoons sugar, Olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano
Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté them lightly in the oil. Add the tomato, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix. When boiling, reduce the heat and cook uncovered until the sauce is slightly thick. Stir well, sprinkle with dried oregano and be ready and serve. If you prefer, you can grind everything at the end with the magic wand to have a homogenous sauce. I personally like more with small pieces. (Note: For more flavor, add to sautéed coriander and parsley or basil).

Tataki Sauce
0.5 dl water, 0.5 dl soy sauce, 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic, minced 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 small lemon juice or lime juice.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well.

Tarê sauce
Half cup of sugar tea, Half a cup of soy sauce tea, 1 cup of saké coffee, 1 cup of mirin coffee.
Mix all ingredients in a small pin and bring to the boil until the liquid is reduced to half. It is a dense, molasses type sauce.

Pear Sauce (For Panacotta)
3 pears, 2 rum covers, 3 water lids.
Peel and peel the pears and cut them into small pieces. Bring them to the boil on a small stick, with water and rum. Bring to a boil over low heat for 2 minutes.
Sauce and to serve warm to contrast with the freshness of Panacotta.

More to follow..... crazy things 1c

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Love the recipes! I must use them myself, thank you Warpy! 1ht <3

Return to “Dinner to Die For”