How to get into 'outer astral' interaction?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So I've thought about the possibility that I might be stuck in an inner astral range of interaction with the spiritual/astral possibly. How would I get out of that and into what's called the 'main/outer astral' in terms of interaction?

In some case for example where a user sent a few of their beings curious about me, I could 'feel their energy' but according to what the visitors told them when they came back I couldn't interact with/hear them however?

I was doing something but idk, tried to 'greet' them briefly. So what could be the issues here?

I noticed there is one state of mind that you can use to 'simulate situations' and imagine what say certain scenarios/possibilities would look like endlessly, which is also used for 'If this happens I will do x' or 'I imagine (something) could happen and this is what it would look like etc'. And another state maybe where you can try to 'will yourself' to do something in the non-physical. Are they the same?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

To add there is a certain part of my mind idk that I may use sometimes for 'visualisation', basically the one that can act like a 'video player', scenario imagining or area where I can 'play music' for myself according to whatever details remain in my 'head' of it, though some are often forgotten because I am not very detail orientated. I can also play 'jokes/funny scenarios' say which would be the easiest to remember.

Does this one have anything to do with metaphysical/astral communication?

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”