A few experiences from my Journal

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I had a few entries from my journal that were semi-interesting, So I decided to put them here:

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Moon - Missing Time

I decided to watch a full moon for a few minutes one night. And I noticed something interesting: I saw a blue aura around the moon. It appeared to move, shrink, and expand. It had a tinge of violet on the exterior, and for a moment the only thing I saw was the moon and the aura surrounding it.

After logging this event I noticed I had lost about 2 hours, even though the time I spent outside looking at the moon only felt like 5-10 minutes.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Unknown unbound - Skelly

I saw a spectral creature. It was overall skeletal, yellow-orange eyes, purple tattered clothing, missing the pelvis and below, might of had wings(can't remember). Before falling asleep, I saw this creature face-to-face with myself, then it jumped back and looked like it had accomplished something, then it disappeared.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Sort of projection

I woke up early, got a drink, went back to bed, then started to dream. In this dream I was following someone in an airport parking garage. She opened a fence gate for me then left. I approached the gate then I turned to the right. At this point I had realized I was in a dream. I walked over to the slanted wall/ceiling and pressed my face against it. I could feel the rough and cool texture of the wall. I then attempted to leave the dream by forcing my way out of the wall. I was slowly pushing my head through the wall. Once my head got through, I felt my entire body get pulled back/upward forcefully and at a high speed. I was then in a mostly black environment, there was a calming energy around me, and a moon above me. This moon had a face similar to the one from Majora's mask or soul eater. In front of me there was an astral head and hands. Together we were falling into the darkness. In a distorted voice the entity said "Hi". The voice startled me, and I woke.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Unknown unbound - Hand

One of the funniest interaction I had with an unknown entity:

I was trying to sleep and I see a hand reaching through the wall at me. I stared right at it and the hand stops.

Spirit: Sh*t I think he can see me.
Me: I can see you.
Spirit: Don't move, he can't see you if you don't move.
Me: ...
Spirit: ... *staying still*
Me: Can you not
Spirit: ...
Me: Screw it, I'm going to sleep.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Dream - Wolf Photo

This dream was quite odd. Instead of an active experience, I got a series of pictures.

1 st (Grayscale photo):
Three kids sitting in a living room with toys, each one bruised and injured, but smiling.

2nd (Grayscale photo):
Same 3 kids, same pose, less injured (still bruised), smiling a bit less

3rd (Grayscale photo):
Same position except the 3rd child is torn to shreds with an axe in his body, furniture is also torn up

4th (Redscale photo):
Two fairly large wolves in what I assume is the rest of the house, they are tearing apart prey

5th (Redscale photo):
The 2 wolves are laying down, a bunch of wolf pups are scurrying about and learning to dissect prey

6th (Redscale photo):
An adolescent wolf is leaving. One of the larger wolves is still laying down. Using the lines that makeup the larger wolf; inside there is a human infant inside, looking into the distance/horizon

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

I decided to try to cast a spell that would synchronize what my third sees with what my physical eyes see. After a moment of meditating with this spell, I opened my eyes to see a figure standing over me, wearing a mask. The mask was similar yet different to a Guy Fawkes mask (less detailed though). In the moment it was unsettling for it was unexpected. I later found out it was one of my spirits making sure I could see. After that I noticed the room appeared to move with energy, the shadows seemed to dance, and the orbs I saw were plentiful.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

carl9010234 wrote:I decided to try to cast a spell that would synchronize what my third sees with what my physical eyes see. After a moment of meditating with this spell, I opened my eyes to see a figure standing over me, wearing a mask. The mask was similar yet different to a Guy Fawkes mask (less detailed though). In the moment it was unsettling for it was unexpected. I later found out it was one of my spirits making sure I could see. After that I noticed the room appeared to move with energy, the shadows seemed to dance, and the orbs I saw were plentiful.
Something I actually may want to try, did you acquire the spell from any specific place?

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

ServantofJustice wrote:Something I actually may want to try, did you acquire the spell from any specific place?
It was a spell of my own creation. If you are looking for this specific spell, I cannot currently recall it for it was one of my spells that are created and used via instinct. Although I am working to get it back 2hp

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley
carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Bright orb

I saw the brightest orb I've seen to date. Most orbs that I observe are there as a flicker and have a dull light. This one was there for close to a full second and bright enough to cast shadows. After I saw the orb, I saw a shadow standing where the orb was. The shadow stood 7-8 feet tall. The presence of this entity brought some unease. After it was asked to leave, my keep and I increased the strength and size of the barrier. The next day I found out that this was a jealous spirit.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”