KEEP YOUR SPIRITS & SPELL SAFE

((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

thank you magnolia this is very useful!
magnolia could you tell us what the ancient words mean? and what language is it?

Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

What about direct bindings to spirit? When CH binds something to my spirit, does the binding include protection/cloaking spells? I serve as the "vessel", so is cloaking included just the first time I have CH bind a spirit to me and protects all subsequent bindings? Or also for every subsequent spirit binding - cloaking for THAT particular binding? In the former case, if CH bound something to me with cloaking spells, then the cloaking should logically protect any spirits from other sellers that are directly bound to me, which would be GOOD!

Certain spells or spirits might be intended to exercise a certain energy/influence over others (such as attraction/love energies, intimidate others, etc.) How does cloaking affect this? Would they still feel the intended energy effect, but have no idea where it's coming from or think it's my natural trait?

And this is a very important question: are protection spells included in the CH transmute bag? When a spirit who is cloaked is transmuted, would the cloaking spells be trasmuted as well? For spirits from other sellers, if they are transmuted using the CH transmute bag, would the seller's binding be replaced by the CH binding, or does the bag maintain the original seller's binding?
PS: I wonder if I could use alteration of magic to add a function to replace certain non-CH bindings with CH bindings, as I like the way CH protects, cloaks, and charges spirits. (No offense intended - just a matter of personal preference!!)

Blessings,
Yeong

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What about direct bindings to spirit? When CH binds something to my spirit, does the binding include protection/cloaking spells? I serve as the "vessel", so is cloaking included just the first time I have CH bind a spirit to me and protects all subsequent bindings? Or also for every subsequent spirit binding - cloaking for THAT particular binding? In the former case, if CH bound something to me with cloaking spells, then the cloaking should logically protect any spirits from other sellers that are directly bound to me, which would be GOOD!
Yes, if you request that we do not use a vessel but instead bind directly to you (making you the vessel) we provide the same cloaking spells as if we bound directly to a vessel. For every binding we do there is a cloaking & protection. So if you have 3 spirits bound directly to you that means we performed the cloaking individually for each of them. In the case of using your body for a vessel it is possible that it could provide a shielding for other spirits you have bound directly to you that are not from us.
Certain spells or spirits might be intended to exercise a certain energy/influence over others (such as attraction/love energies, intimidate others, etc.) How does cloaking affect this? Would they still feel the intended energy effect, but have no idea where it's coming from or think it's my natural trait?
Cloaking only protects malicious intruders from being able to penetrate. Depending on what spell you are using they could think it was your natural trait but if the intention of the spell is for them not to know where it is coming from then they won't. That really depends on what the spell is.
And this is a very important question: are protection spells included in the CH transmute bag? When a spirit who is cloaked is transmuted, would the cloaking spells be trasmuted as well? For spirits from other sellers, if they are transmuted using the CH transmute bag, would the seller's binding be replaced by the CH binding, or does the bag maintain the original seller's binding?
Yes, they would be transferred. If you decided to move a spirit from you to a vessel the cloaking still applies. If you are using the Transmute Bag to move a spirit from another seller their binding method still applies.
PS: I wonder if I could use alteration of magic to add a function to replace certain non-CH bindings with CH bindings, as I like the way CH protects, cloaks, and charges spirits. (No offense intended - just a matter of personal preference!!)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

I just did this spell, and now I have a pressure in my head, it's a bit discomforting...

Is that suppose to happen? :?

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BritannicaAtlantix wrote:I just did this spell, and now I have a pressure in my head, it's a bit discomforting...

Is that suppose to happen? :?
Hi there!
From my experience, these are pretty powerful spells! (I believe some kind of ancient words that have enormous power). Pressure in the head? Well, that sounds familiar! Happens to me all the time, coupled with STRONG magnetic pressure/pull from both the top of the head and the forehead. Let me guess - those psychic juices have been stirred up? I also have periods when my head feels so hot and dry - it's not physically hot (no fever), just feels hot and dry. BUT when I transmit a "distress call" to some of my spirits, they do something to it that makes it feel VERY cool and moist, sort of like having your head dipped in cool, refreshing waters. Actually, that feels quite blissful - whoa, what a relief! Actually, I have no idea what's going on or what this is related to or how to balance this (some kind of elemental imbalance?? spiritual energy depletion??) It happens a lot after I do some pretty heavy stuff magick with my spirits. Some of those PRO psychics/reiki practitioners/kundalini/chakra experts might know, but as I have no formal metaphysical training whatsoever, :x :cry: :daze: One thing for sure - I love and trust my spirits, so I'm going to let them do whatever they want to me. :flower:

Blessings,
Yeong

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I believe I remember seeing a post earlier looking for help in this category. Hope this helps!

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I used this spell to keep my spirits from having to hide themselves. Now they can do what they wish when they wish! Thank you for this!

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Angellove wrote:I used this spell to keep my spirits from having to hide themselves. Now they can do what they wish when they wish! Thank you for this!
please bear with a newbie, but which spell exactly? Do I really need to cast it on my spirits? I thought, my spirits can do what they wish, when they wish, ANYWAY. Especially as I didn't forbid them anything till now (wasn't necessary, they behave well mannerly and friendly, spontaneously :hug: . Any newcomer that wishes to hide can do so if it pleases him/her. But prying as they are, none of them ever made use of that option. :D

Greetings,Tasha
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

This would be the one, Cell

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... spell.html

It's optional, though :D iirc you're, like me, lucky enough to live alone, so fewer chances of prying eyes. :ohcrap:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Spiked wrote:This would be the one, Cell

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... spell.html

It's optional, though :D iirc you're, like me, lucky enough to live alone, so fewer chances of prying eyes. :ohcrap:
Aww...-once again, THANK YOU, Spiked ! :hug:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “General Questions”