What this could mean for my astral or spiritual interactions?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I discovered according to somebody that the area of magick I could be most strong in is 'reality warping' or manipulation of reality, atleast especially for the self but I'm concerned

Due to the fact that my mind sometimes visualises things happening when thinking of possibilities, it can visualise not only good but bad things happening to say those I am thinking about or visualising/picturing in the moment.

Can I unwittingly bring harm into an entity who is bound to me or a spirit because of this? :( I don't want bad scenarios to be happen but my mind caused by concern of my entity/spirit's safety and of loss may sometimes conjure up against my will of bad things happening or 'danger' during interactions.

I mainly use this type of visualisation that conjures these types even before I discovered how to more in-depthly interact with the spiritual/astral, to 'imagine' what possibilities might happen in certain situations plus how to protect myself/others in turn.

For example "Ok this is how it will look like if somebody breaks in and thus is how it looks like when I am going to pick up that to defend myself. Or to try and make predictions in real life by visualising what will happen, the good or the bad to make it accurate.

To summarise it is the type of visualisation associated with a subconscious "Hmm what were to happen/how should I respond if x were to happen?"

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Well.. I'll think of something I can give to you in terms of advice.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Well.. I'll think of something I can give to you in terms of advice.
Well to summarise so the details are, what I may have here is a combination of being maybe a little bit too proficient in 'reality bending' plus the 'ability to visualise scenarios, both good or horrible'.

Besides this: When I picture actions occurring including 'doing anything' also essentially I can do them extremely quickly or almost immediately unless 'engaged enough to make it seem longer'. Details would seem more blurry though if done really quick.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:I discovered according to somebody that the area of magick I could be most strong in is 'reality warping' or manipulation of reality, atleast especially for the self but I'm concerned
In that case, you should verify this with the person who told you about it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:I discovered according to somebody that the area of magick I could be most strong in is 'reality warping' or manipulation of reality, atleast especially for the self but I'm concerned
In that case, you should verify this with the person who told you about it : )
No its just a member on here when I described my abilities which I might be able to describe to you now.

Actions I can do with my 'mind' is that I can equate something irl say to something within fiction to make it 'more fun' for myself or do a comparison if I ever wanted. Say if I became extremely bored which I did when very younger especially, those things would be what I conjure up and might not necessarily be others' trying to interact.

So I wonder if sometimes I might not be able to tell I'm using this 'ability' or proficiency, and it could be 'just me' chances are in some interactions?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Your mainly working with constructs in these situations. If you're not calling your spirits in. You can influence events with visualization if it is your intent to do so, and you're directing energy towards the outcomes you want to happen. Otherwise, if not specified, your just giving yourself experiences.

I have two ways I work with visualizations. The first is entertainment, and generally that has no affect on anything else. The second is when I use it deliberately to cause effects on situations through will, intention, and deliberate energy manipulation. In both cases spirits only join me if I invite them too.

I'm not 100% sure this is the information you asking for, but hopefully it helps!

Return to “General Questions”