You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

darkwing wrote: I'm guessing what he meant was the experience, as the idiom to describe fluctuating
What he meant was an insult, to me, and my ubis.

I should not have made this topic. Folks can figure this info out for themselves.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

I'll just ignore it, your improvement wont make any change for me.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:What he meant was an insult, to me, and my ubis.
Mmmh...
I'm sorry, I don't understand how Rave saying roller-coaster experience can be translated as an insult to you and your companions : (

But if it's necessary, you might want to try the Friend-Foe function in the User Control Panel : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing wrote:
marquest wrote: I'm sorry, I don't understand how Rave saying roller-coaster experience can be translated as an insult to you and your companions : (
Are you kidding? That's a total insult, to me and my ubi companions. They were like WTF, did he say that?

Next, I've got dragynrackyn, calling me a sissy in this topic, to boot.

It's a good thing I have a sense of humour.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Are you kidding? That's a total insult, to me and my ubi companions. They were like WTF, did he say that?
No, I'm not kidding. From my comprehension, he said that you had up and down / good and bad experiences with your companions.

Please elaborate how the idiom usage is translated as insult, therefore hopefully it can be avoided in the future : )
Reference of the idiom again:
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+roller+coaster
https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Idi ... de_351.htm

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing wrote:
marquest wrote:Are you kidding? That's a total insult, to me and my ubi companions. They were like WTF, did he say that?
No, I'm not kidding. From my comprehension, he said that you had up and down / good and bad experiences with your companions.

Please elaborate how the idiom usage is translated as insult, therefore hopefully it can be avoided in the future : )
Reference of the idiom again:
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+roller+coaster
https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Idi ... de_351.htm
Insults are felt, not read...nor referenced in a free dictionary online.

Rave insulted me. Intentionally. If you let it go, darkwing, I will as well.

~Noctifera
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Insults are felt, not read...nor referenced in a free dictionary online.

Rave insulted me. Intentionally. If you let it go, darkwing, I will as well.
You know what, no.

Why? Since this is related to Rule #1:
1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned.
And Rule #7:
7. Personal conflicts
--- If you are having an issue with another member on the board you are NOT to post your personal conflicts here. Take it outside the board on your own turf. No one here wants your drama.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

Anything can be reported as insult. The tone of your replies to me can also be considered insulting. But if you can't verify which part is insulting (Rule #1), then it may be considered as inciting unnecessary drama (Rule #7).

thetruth12
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experience. I don't name any spirits myself, but I did have some issues before similar like you with spirits close to me. Rosary did seem to help also, I was very surprised to be honest. I tried everything else but for some reason rosary did cancel out the energy somehow.
Everything has a reason, and I view spirits close to us as teachers. It's a tough world, and much we don't know about. I'm glad they did what they did, to prepare me for that which will come.

Like you I felt the spirit didn't exactly have bad intentions, just eagerness. Its about different personalities like all sentient beings.

Humans can easily try to put things into boxes, due to how society was shaped from religions. Bad and good and so on. I do think some posts here were not so kind and delicate. Makes me wonder how they can mingle among spirit realms if having strange attitudes. I figure one must be quite in love to do such normally and respectful.

I'm still dumbfounded why the rosary is so effective though. Rosary is about devotion to the life of Mary and Jesus. That combination might have some significance. Since the bible itself didn't block energies or other symbols. Might be because the rosary is so pure and used so extensively throughout times.

Bibles have been altered but the rosary stayed the same. So the energy of a rosary must be quite specific and straightforward.

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi, Marquest. I just wanted to ask if there is a particular rosary you recommend or will any do the task?

Thanks in kind.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thetruth12 wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experience. I don't name any spirits myself, but I did have some issues before similar like you with spirits close to me. Rosary did seem to help also, I was very surprised to be honest. I tried everything else but for some reason rosary did cancel out the energy somehow.
Everything has a reason, and I view spirits close to us as teachers. It's a tough world, and much we don't know about. I'm glad they did what they did, to prepare me for that which will come.

Like you I felt the spirit didn't exactly have bad intentions, just eagerness. Its about different personalities like all sentient beings.

Humans can easily try to put things into boxes, due to how society was shaped from religions. Bad and good and so on. I do think some posts here were not so kind and delicate. Makes me wonder how they can mingle among spirit realms if having strange attitudes. I figure one must be quite in love to do such normally and respectful.

I'm still dumbfounded why the rosary is so effective though. Rosary is about devotion to the life of Mary and Jesus. That combination might have some significance. Since the bible itself didn't block energies or other symbols. Might be because the rosary is so pure and used so extensively throughout times.

Bibles have been altered but the rosary stayed the same. So the energy of a rosary must be quite specific and straightforward.
Hi Truth, and thank you. Your post here, shows me there's another person out there that understands. That means a lot to me, and helps. I can relate to everything you've said.

I think, but could be wrong, but the rosary might just be a symbol of our intentions, our faith behind it.

My ubi's have told me our relationship is approved by God. I wonder if their nature to "push things" has the rosary as a check valve on their energy, so they don't get too crazy on us?

It could be God's way of a checks and balances with us and our companions.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”