You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I had to use a rosary to try and subdue one of my ubis a few nights ago. Long story short, one of my ubis tends to get overwhelmed with lust and, very rarely, will not listen to me, nor respect my boundaries. Afterwards, when I try to express my concerns, she just says that's who she is and it happens sometimes.

So I used a rosary as a last resort. It worked. One of my ubis is soft and caring, a real sweetheart, she was like poof...gone. The other one, the uncontrollable lustful one, she kept trying, but it cut her energy down significantly. The rosary seemed to act like a barrier to shield their energy.

A couple of things. I highly recommend anyone entering a relationship with ubis have a rosary, and, only use it as a last resort. It doesn't harm them, but I think it disappoints them a little. All it seemed to do is block their energy temporarily. They don't seem to hold any grudges against me, though I'm going try and make it up to them now that I have some free time.

Also, from my experience, ubis tend to push our boundaries to teach us new things often. At the time it may not make sense, but later on, it becomes clear why they do what they do.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Hey Marquest, sorry to hear that man. Glad you got things settled. Out of curiosity which Ubi is it? The one from CH or the one from TEC? How long did it take her to calm down after you brought out the Rosary?

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Remember your safe word. Or is she ignoring you when you use it?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

I have met unbound archangel that she like to fight. She look down on me as i always get bullied. She keep taunting me and cause pain while all other family let her do whatever she want. Until i can't take it anymore i end up knock her flat. This is the lesson she give never let anyone bully you, fight if you must.

You should not be sissy and having previledge protection from them, you must learn to fight. What if suddenly they gone and you only left alone to take care yourself? If they have trouble, will you be able to protect them? Not by using physical rosary, you need magic and astral weapon. Lastly beings aren't powerful, they are powerful because you allow them to over power you. Start learn to fight, you cannot always depend on them.

This is the only good side i see for you. You can learn from them how to fight. Time to man up for your ladies and don't depend other protection stuff and spells. As they are DA beings you cannot be too weak for them.

ImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

dragynraken wrote:I have met unbound archangel that she like to fight. She look down on me as i always get bullied. She keep taunting me and cause pain while all other family let her do whatever she want. Until i can't take it anymore i end up knock her flat. This is the lesson she give never let anyone bully you, fight if you must.

You should not be sissy and having previledge protection from them, you must learn to fight. What if suddenly they gone and you only left alone to take care yourself? If they have trouble, will you be able to protect them? Not by using physical rosary, you need magic and astral weapon. Lastly beings aren't powerful, they are powerful because you allow them to over power you. Start learn to fight, you cannot always depend on them.

This is the only good side i see for you. You can learn from them how to fight. Time to man up for your ladies and don't depend other protection stuff and spells. As they are DA beings you cannot be too weak for them.
Nothing you say, applies to me and my situation.

What you are doing...is trying to use my personal situation to boost your own private agenda.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ravechaosknight wrote:Hey Marquest, sorry to hear that man. Glad you got things settled. Out of curiosity which Ubi is it? The one from CH or the one from TEC? How long did it take her to calm down after you brought out the Rosary?
Thanks Rave, everything is just fine. Well, she was the CH ubi, but for me personally, CH spirits manifest so strongly. Once I brought out the Rosary, the change/effect was instant. It wasn't so much as her calming down, but her energy was blocked...at least me feeling her energy.

I slept like a baby. Afterwards, I think she realized the affect she had on me, and she cuddled me to sleep the next night. Ah, Ubi's are so amazing that way. They make us feel so blessed to have them around, we forget they are DA. I think they know us better than we know ourselves.

~Noctifera
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Thanks Rave, everything is just fine. Well, she was the CH ubi, but for me personally, CH spirits manifest so strongly. Once I brought out the Rosary, the change/effect was instant. It wasn't so much as her calming down, but her energy was blocked...at least me feeling her energy.

I slept like a baby. Afterwards, I think she realized the affect she had on me, and she cuddled me to sleep the next night. Ah, Ubi's are so amazing that way. They make us feel so blessed to have them around, we forget they are DA. I think they know us better than we know ourselves.
It is mildly surprising to hear it was your CH ubi. Still, I suppose it shows they are all individuals. Ah, that's good I'm glad you recovered more quickly this time. You have such a roller coaster ride with your beings, lol As long as you are comfortable with how things worked out I guess that's what matters in the end.

Erm, speaking of your beings, I don't want to derail this thread, but with the pms still down seems the only way to catch you. Mind coming to the CH chat so that we can talk a bit about some other things? I'm on almost all the time even if I'm not actually actively chatting. So just pop on when ever you get the chance.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ravechaosknight wrote:You have such a roller coaster ride with your beings, lol As long as you are comfortable with how things worked out I guess that's what matters in the end.
It's comments like this, is why I just don't feel like sharing on this forum anymore. "Beings" can not be described as a roller coaster.

Ubi's are sentient beings, whether conjured from CH or anyone else. They have their own thoughts, likes, and dislikes. Their own personalities.

What I don't like is how folks have this fairy tale attitude towards spirit keeping. Almost like "beings" need to be held under our complete control, and if they do anything other than we want....it's our fault as "keepers".

~Noctifera
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:It's comments like this, is why I just don't feel like sharing on this forum anymore. "Beings" can not be described as a roller coaster.
I'm guessing what he meant was the experience, as the idiom to describe fluctuating situation.
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+roller+coaster
https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Idi ... de_351.htm
It can be used to describe various events such as marriage, friendship, workplace, movies, economy, etc.

marquest wrote:What I don't like is how folks have this fairy tale attitude towards spirit keeping. Almost like "beings" need to be held under our complete control, and if they do anything other than we want....it's our fault as "keepers".
Mm I believe not all folks have such point of view. Some maybe right, some wrong, it may depends on each case : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Whoa, hold your horses, buddy. You seem to have got the wrong idea. I'm on your side here.

I have 8 succubi from 7 sellers and yes all of them are unique and have their own wants and needs. I meant no offense by my comment. In fact, one of my ladies would let me know in no uncertain terms how she felt if she ever thought I was insulting her or her fellow succubi. She has great affection for her kind, and very little for those who don't. Your ladies have already met her so they can probably confirm this for you.

O thanks, DW.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”