How does astral projection affect you?

MidnightMoon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1

Does it make you feel really drained the next day? I never 100% trust that I have done it, but I must be doing it as when this happens to me, the next morning I feel it - like all my energy is gone. Is this normal?

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you...''
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

When you started out it's pretty normal. If you get used to it you can stay longer and longer in the astral without feeling drained. You'll know if you reach your limit, because mostly you get a slightly headache out of nowhere, when your spirit body needs a break.
I wouldn't recommand provoke your maximal capability of APing every day (APing until your head hurts, so to speak), increase your time in the astral always just by 2-3 minutes per day. Otherwise your spirit body gets too weak for proper APing and needs to rest for a longer time.
For the beginning 5 minutes are enough. Try to learn how to move in the astral, before going on journys (I know it's very tempting to just go out and travel around, but it isn't as much fun, when you don't know how to move in the astral)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”