Spirit told me his name. Now what?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had a spirit or entity give me his name. He said it loud and clear. But no more info on where to find him nor his race to help in narrowing the search.
I've been calling his name and asking him to tell me where I can find him but I have yet to hear him again. I got an energetic response once or twice when I called his name.
Usually, spirits come to my dreams after I visit a website or view certain listings or just I read a seller's thread. Through the dream/visit, they guide me where to look for them along with their initials or names or sign of their race. This time I just got a name.
If I contact a conjurer, is a name enough to get this specific spirit bind? Or race is also important?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I'd ask Lilith of LTT. She seems to be good with this kind of thing.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm next is to ensure that the spirit wanted to be bound, or just visiting you for a while : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Alys wrote:I'd ask Lilith of LTT. She seems to be good with this kind of thing.
Thank you but any other suggestions? I had a good experience and a bad one with her website (that's another story for another day).

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:Mm next is to ensure that the spirit wanted to be bound, or just visiting you for a while : )
Hmmm well if he's staying for a while or just checking, how would I know the reason?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:Hmmm well if he's staying for a while or just checking, how would I know the reason?
Mm that's difficult to say, best bet is to ask the spirit/entity yourself : /

Some of the conjurers might be able to figure out whether the spirit/entity want to be bound or not, and if he/she doesn't want to, they might be able to find other similar or closer to the one who refuses.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote: Mm that's difficult to say, best bet is to ask the spirit/entity yourself : /
The problem is he hasn't initiated a contact since the first time. Or I did get energetic response but I couldn't interpret it.
I asked him though why he's here and asked if he could answer in spoken words. So I'll wait and see:)
Some of the conjurers might be able to figure out whether the spirit/entity want to be bound or not,
Yes, this is why I'm looking for conjurers but I don't know whom to contact or if giving the name only is enough for the conjurer to connect with him.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm guessing CH might be able to do so, via this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-IF-YOU- ... STING.html
Others, perhaps DLM, RQL, etc? : )

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:I'm guessing CH might be able to do so, via this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-IF-YOU- ... STING.html
Others, perhaps DLM, RQL, etc? : )
Is the CH listing exclusive to spirits only? Or living entities are included?

And thank you for recommending (and reminding me of!) RQL. Charles seems like an excellent choice:)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Is the CH listing exclusive to spirits only? Or living entities are included?
Oops, sorry, for the living entity is this one, I think:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-l ... ntity.html

Return to “Spirit Keeping”