Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unknown
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm still pretty new to this, however, I do have a question I hope somebody provide some info to.

I've been meditating almost daily for about four-to-five months now and have noticed some things. I'm pretty sure some kind of spirit has tried to interact with me. I was in a state of meditation and while doing so the finger tips of my right hand suddenly felt like they were in ice and then zapped with points of electricty on the tip of my fingers.

Various things have happened. (back to back) I was getting deep into a meditation and while I was my cell phone decided to go to the app screen, open my duolingo app and open up the German lessons I am taking. Not once, but twice. There is no way that a phone lying facwle down on a stable surface with no movement can go from Youtube to Duolingo
twice by itself. Within the span of a few minutes of each other.

Anyway, to stop my rambling I'll get straight to the point:

Is there any way someone can determine if any spirits are trying to contact them. (Other than asking yourself.) And if so, what might it consist of? Psychic reading? Anything I don't know off hand?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jrl1141
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unknown
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yes, thank you. I was wondering what it was.

Return to “General Questions”