Entities/Spirits with 'long black hair + pale skin'

SnowyAshes
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still searching!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

@DutchAthletic92 - I am sorry for not posting sufficient warning, since they are not graphic it slipped my mind. >.<
I'm afraid from what I know there are many existing Japanese ghost legends, yokai that live in wells, vengeful yurei, and indeed yurei who are associated with wells. I haven't seen The Grudge but as far as I know she was a yurei :3
Yokai, yurei, etc are native to Japan however so you are likely safe from them, and additionally, there are benevelont ones as well as malevolent if that makes you feel better.
@ServantofJustice - I completely agree - knowledge is power when it comes to these things, and for something like this where so little is known, I believe even simply being able to recognise it by sight so one knows what one is dealing with is an advantage of itself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX╔══════════════════════════╗XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX──────── ──────── ────────XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXINFJ ~ Cryptid ~ AsexualXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX──────── ──────── ────────XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX╚══════════════════════════╝XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
SnowyAshes wrote:There are several things fitting your description. The most typical coming to mind are these:
Banshee (Women whose mourning wails are a harbinger of death. Not necessarily harmful themselves)
Kejoro (Yokai famed for their long hair and sinister disposition)
Yurei (Ghosts, generally female and vengeful)

Each have Wikipedia articles. http://www.yokai.com is also an excellent website. Also some Fae/Fair Folk take forms such as what you mention to mess with humans, though they tend to be strikingly beautiful when they do this, and male fairies are just as likely to as female ones.

Wow! When I was a kid at the age of around 10-11, I watched Ju-on The Grudge... That Japanese horror movie! I was absolutely terrified by these movies. The Grudge 1 2 and even 3 came out. I've seen them all. I couldn't sleep for months lol. And even now when I watch one movie again I can't sleep! And i'm 24 now. I'm terrified by Japanese horror. It's the most scary stuff i've ever seen.

Those pictures really look familiar. So there is really a Japanese existing ghost legend? Omgggg..... I've clicked on that website you posted... I'm way too scared to investigate those pictures and ghost stories from Japan. Please don't tell me this is true and existing... LOL
*Grins sadistically* I am sure you could get a binding of a Yurei if you ask CH nicely, DutchAthletic.. lol I'm just teasing you.
This whole thing really makes me want to quit with all of this paranormal stuff... This brought up old trauma's from the past... damn it... I don't feel like encountering such ghosts/entities. It was stupid to get involved in this kind of stuff.

It's 5:43 am I went out partying with some friends. And now i'm alone at my bedroom. It makes me really uncomfortable.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:This whole thing really makes me want to quit with all of this paranormal stuff... This brought up old trauma's from the past... damn it... I don't feel like encountering such ghosts/entities. It was stupid to get involved in this kind of stuff.

It's 5:43 am I went out partying with some friends. And now i'm alone at my bedroom. It makes me really uncomfortable.
Well, that's why protection is necessary.

Even without getting involved with spirit keeping, there's still risks of encountering malevolent beings.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:This whole thing really makes me want to quit with all of this paranormal stuff... This brought up old trauma's from the past... damn it... I don't feel like encountering such ghosts/entities. It was stupid to get involved in this kind of stuff.

Well, that's why protection is necessary.

Even without getting involved with spirit keeping, there's still risks of encountering malevolent beings.
Hey man, tell me the best binding I should buy for protection. I want to protect my home and family. Are there any spells/services/spirits?

I ordered something and there was a 3 day bonus. If you order over 50$ you can get a limited living entity (Mystera) or a dark spirit of Fatari or the full awakening spell. I chose the dark spirit of Fatari because she is aggressive and trained in combat. She will keep any malicious spirit/entity outside of my home. She is very powerfull. I thought thag would be very handy lol. So now I actually figured will this be enough? Or do I need extra protection?

If I encounter this stupid japanese grudge ghost I would totally freak out and try to punch it or something lol. But they can't actually harm you like they do in the movies right? Like manifesting as some sort of zombie thing and kill you?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Feranox wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
SnowyAshes wrote:There are several things fitting your description. The most typical coming to mind are these:
Banshee (Women whose mourning wails are a harbinger of death. Not necessarily harmful themselves)
Kejoro (Yokai famed for their long hair and sinister disposition)
Yurei (Ghosts, generally female and vengeful)

Each have Wikipedia articles. http://www.yokai.com is also an excellent website. Also some Fae/Fair Folk take forms such as what you mention to mess with humans, though they tend to be strikingly beautiful when they do this, and male fairies are just as likely to as female ones.

Wow! When I was a kid at the age of around 10-11, I watched Ju-on The Grudge... That Japanese horror movie! I was absolutely terrified by these movies. The Grudge 1 2 and even 3 came out. I've seen them all. I couldn't sleep for months lol. And even now when I watch one movie again I can't sleep! And i'm 24 now. I'm terrified by Japanese horror. It's the most scary stuff i've ever seen.

Those pictures really look familiar. So there is really a Japanese existing ghost legend? Omgggg..... I've clicked on that website you posted... I'm way too scared to investigate those pictures and ghost stories from Japan. Please don't tell me this is true and existing... LOL
*Grins sadistically* I am sure you could get a binding of a Yurei if you ask CH nicely, DutchAthletic.. lol I'm just teasing you.
This whole thing really makes me want to quit with all of this paranormal stuff... This brought up old trauma's from the past... damn it... I don't feel like encountering such ghosts/entities. It was stupid to get involved in this kind of stuff.

The best protective spirits are a Volkh, or if you want a more 'militaristic', offense based option when attacked get a Wraith. These are the most powerful spirits and you would probably feel safe in no time, a courtwind is also good.

And if you encounter a frightening being that attacks you why not just picture yourself stabbing or slashing it with a weapon? At best picturing the weapon to be a 'Sword of offensively programmed Light energy' would work well. It's not that they are all powerful if they were once human like yourself and you can try to take them on.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Volkhs are one of my favourite spirits. They also help keep negativity away.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”